Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

And they are still at it!!!!

San Bernardino County Sheriff
UPDATE: Monday, June 3rd
The search continues today at the Victorville landfill for the body of Duke Flores. Homicide Detectives, 8 Sheriff's Dept Volunteers, 12 additional Sheriff's Dept employees, 1 search dog, and personnel from the landfill.

San Bernardino County Sheriff on Twitter

Their dedication and ability to wake up everyday to sort through trash for this treasure is quite the statement for human resiliency... I very much applaud these fine humans who are putting stock back into a broken system... makes my heart swell

Per the San Bernadino County Sheriff's twitter they are searching through 1,200 tons of material- to try to put that into perspective that's 50-60 dump trucks FULL of trash. That's a lot to sort through and seems so daunting to think of this small child somewhere within all of that. God bless these searchers, I pray they find this little boy

Per the San Bernadino County Sheriff's twitter they are searching through 1,200 tons of material- to try to put that into perspective that's 50-60 dump trucks FULL of trash. That's a lot to sort through and seems so daunting to think of this small child somewhere within all of that. God bless these searchers, I pray they find this little boy

A big shout out to the breading County Sheriff’s office.

https://www.vvng.com/where-is-duke-...y-mother-and-her-twin-sister-still-not-found/
The search for Duke Flores is now in its 5th week, and despite the desert heat rising to a near 100 degrees, officials continue to sift through tons of trash at the landfill.

[...]

San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Spokeswoman Cindy Bachman told VVNG on Wednesday that the search is continuing, and that progress is evaluated each week to determine how long they will continue to search that area.

Due to the area being ruled an active crime scene, Bachman said the public is not allowed to help in the search at the landfill and for people to continue reporting any information related to the case.

Another way of helping those out at the landfill is by continuing to post encouraging messages and positive thoughts for the search team/volunteers to see. Those wanting to send thank you notes can send them directly to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Headquarters at 655 E 3rd St, San Bernardino, CA 92415.

[...]

B u M p
football-on-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member