Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question. We haven't seen a copy of her drivers license but my recollection is that she listed that property as her address for the arrest warrant. Its tricky as they weren't married so technically I don't believe she can return there as she effectively was the guest of the property owner who is not in residence. I think it might have been different if she were a tenant as then she would have a legal right to occupy. Wonder if she is wishing she had paid some rent? Any atty's on the thread have any ideas on this question? But if all the properties eventually have warrants and are being searched I would think nobody could go inside until the police work is completed.

Thinking about this issue it raises the issue in my mind of whether MT is permitted to speak with FD. Or, is FD allowed telephone priviledges in jail and so could call her? The court in the hearing said she is to have no contact with the Dulos children but didn't mention FD if I recall. Not sure if her atty would support her speaking with FD either at this point and visa versa for him.
God I hope those two talk on the phone.

You’d think he’d be smart enough to realize that those calls are monitored and recorded, but with his behavior thus far, I could just imagine him saying something incriminating.

I’m sure that no lawyer would want any communication, even if it was allowed.

You’d think he’d be smart enough to realize that those calls are monitored and recorded, but with his behavior thus far, I could just imagine him saying something incriminating.

Hopefully he’d follow that advice exactly as closely as he seems to have followed previous attorneys’ advice.

If you search on MSM reports for this particular event I think you will see that that there isn't anything there. The local news channel 8 I believe did a story on this event earlier tonight EST and apparently FD mother did wake up in the hospital and explained it was an accident and forgave the nanny. But search it out yourself if you are interested as it certainly was a strange story!

But in reading some of these articles (check out the latest one from NYP) it referenced that FD was in Italy at the time of the accident and his mothers subsequent death in hospital. Wonder why a house builder was in Italy as the rest of his family was at home? Was he water skiing or business? And what business could he have had in Italy related to his real estate business? Curious to me.

They record jail phone calls. Absolutely crazy for those 2 to have phone calls.

Ha!

No more crazy than committing a murder in broad daylight, dumping bloody items in 30 containers, and leaving their cell phones on while they did it.

Ain’t nothing more crazy than these two evil morons.

Attorney Anne Dranginis, a former appellate court judge who is representing Gloria Farber, says that probate court proceedings are now taking place in the case Jennifer Farber Dulos@gettinviggy
Probate court:
Police search Farmington home of Jennifer Farber Dulos’ estranged husband as search for missing mother continues. Judge takes no action on custody of her five children
JUN 05, 2019 | 10:53 PM

Gloria Farber’s attorney, Anne Dranginis, said in court that probate court proceedings are underway in the Dulos case.

“It’s the normal course one would expect in this situation,” Dranginis said, declining to comment further.

In Connecticut, anyone seeking guardianship or temporary custody of children can make a confidential request in probate court and a hearing, usually closed to the public, could be scheduled.

I agree. I've been trying to learn more about the monitoring bracelet she was wearing as someone sent me an article that some are equipped with listening devices. The device on her ankle certainly seemed large. Wish we knew more about it as I believe her to be a flight risk.

Interesting question. We haven't seen a copy of her drivers license but my recollection is that she listed that property as her address for the arrest warrant. Its tricky as they weren't married so technically I don't believe she can return there as she effectively was the guest of the property owner who is not in residence. I think it might have been different if she were a tenant as then she would have a legal right to occupy. Wonder if she is wishing she had paid some rent? Any atty's on the thread have any ideas on this question? But if all the properties eventually have warrants and are being searched I would think nobody could go inside until the police work is completed.

Thinking about this issue it raises the issue in my mind of whether MT is permitted to speak with FD. Or, is FD allowed telephone priviledges in jail and so could call her? The court in the hearing said she is to have no contact with the Dulos children but didn't mention FD if I recall. Not sure if her atty would support her speaking with FD either at this point and visa versa for him.

She moved into the house in June 2017. Is there something in matrimonial law about creating legal bonds after living together for a certain amount of time?

Probate court:
Police search Farmington home of Jennifer Farber Dulos’ estranged husband as search for missing mother continues. Judge takes no action on custody of her five children
JUN 05, 2019 | 10:53 PM

Gloria Farber’s attorney, Anne Dranginis, said in court that probate court proceedings are underway in the Dulos case.

“It’s the normal course one would expect in this situation,” Dranginis said, declining to comment further.

In Connecticut, anyone seeking guardianship or temporary custody of children can make a confidential request in probate court and a hearing, usually closed to the public, could be scheduled.
Gotta love Probate Court in CT! Great piece of info. Wonder if they can effectively use Probate Court to bypass the public circus in Family Court? Will double check but I believe the Probate Court for New Canaan is in Darien. If anyone can figure this out it is Atty. Dranginis IMO. Go Mrs. Farber!

She moved into the house in June 2017. Is there something in matrimonial law about creating legal bonds after living together for a certain amount of time?
So far as I am aware its not possible to be married to 2 people at the same time in the US! If he were unmarried then there is a common law wife concept in many places. Will have to check if this applies in CT but he was still married to JD.

Last edited:
But in reading some of these articles (check out the latest one from NYP) it referenced that FD was in Italy at the time of the accident and his mothers subsequent death in hospital. Wonder why a house builder was in Italy as the rest of his family was at home? Was he water skiing or business? And what business could he have had in Italy related to his real estate business? Curious to me.

I read that too. Thing is, the nanny ran over his mother and officials were told that his mother had blackouts. It was deemed an accident - granny fell over and the car rolled forward.

The nanny continued to live with the family. That's the bizarre part. If your nanny accidentally killed your mother, would you want her in the house or anywhere near you?

Common law marriage info for CT:
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0264.htm

Don't believe it pertains to our case as he hadn't divorced JD. This had to irk/anger/enrage MT to no end IMO. She had no legal tie to FD other than as her employer via Fore Group so far as I can tell.

That's good. I think that means that she has no legal access to the house where she was living. She was nothing more than a long term guest who never paid rent.

That's good. I think that means that she has no legal access to the house where she was living. She was nothing more than a long term guest who never paid rent.
Do you have any ideas on how to research the bracelet she was wearing when she left court? I've seen bracelets before but never seen one that size before.

Hey! I had to be gone all day. I’m trying to catch up from about page 8... can someone give me a brief summary of the main things today? Or point me to a post like that? Please and thank you! There is a lot of stuff!

Edit: never mind! I saw @afitzy summary! Thank you!

Last edited:
I read that too. Thing is, the nanny ran over his mother and officials were told that his mother had blackouts. It was deemed an accident - granny fell over and the car rolled forward.

The nanny continued to live with the family. That's the bizarre part. If your nanny accidentally killed your mother, would you want her in the house or anywhere near you?
Oh hell no, even if she was truly a sweetheart of a person. If it was an accident, she'd be a daily reminder that my mother was no longer with me because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10