Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally watching her latest interview. Wow. What a bunch of gobbledygook.

When talking about the ME calling to tell her it was confirmed that the body was Maleah's, she says the reality hit her that it was Maleah, "in them bags, sitting along the street." The reporter attempts to elicit some emotion by saying "Someone took your daughter, put her in a black trash bag and dumped her, hours from home, in Arkansas while you were away. How has that sat with you, getting that confirmation? If you can even put it into words" BB: "I can't put it into words. It's a numbing feeling" Parroting.

The expected: some reaction to the graphic description. Anger at the "someone" who did that to Maleah. Nope.

"I could say I'm distraught, I could say that I'm sad or I'm terrified, I could say a lot of things but I can't... I can't explain that. Nothing will amount or measure up to the way I feel. And I don't think people truly understand that."

So she can't say she's any of that. Only that she's numb. I get it. But I don't get the lack of anger. Only guessing but IMO 99.999% here knew exactly what we felt when we heard how Maleah was found. BB has no anger towards DV for lying, causing her to wonder where Maleah was for a month, for hiding Maleah's body, for tossing it away like trash.

What's going on here? DV sort of protecting BB, BB ignoring DV's part in Maleah's death. Why?

I've been lurking on this thread and reading the posts. This is truly awful.
I've just watched the above video.....please! So rehearsed, so fake. Total lack of emotion, weird choice of words she used for a 4 year old child.
There's more to this in my opinion. BB knows more than she's clearly letting on. The pause before answering questions to rehearse her response in her head. She doesn't look like a grieving mother, i would have expected a tense posture but she looks kind of relaxed.

What does she mean at the very end when she says "I love that they are under me, because I can oversee them"?

Also something odd about the way she says Maleah knew I loved her when she left this earth...

Every need was met? WTH?How About the need for Maleah to wear a Helmut. How about the need for Maleah to see a doctor on the 29th?or back in August even? How about the need to not be negleted,or abused? Per reports.

Every need was met? WTH?How About the need for Maleah to wear a Helmut. How about the need for Maleah to see a doctor on the 29th?or back in August even? How about the need to not be negleted,or abused? Per reports.
When she says "I love when there under me". Ole school saying. When your kids are around you or you are holding them ect.

This 100%. I honestly don’t know how the women in these positions can show themselves with such poise (Lizzys mother)... and I can’t comprehend how others show no emotional reaction at all. I’ve said before that I would just be effed up beyond belief (like how do you come back from it??) if something happened to one of my children and to have one mowed over and thrown across the highway exit? No, I’d be done.
Yes I agree. At first I thought everyone grieves differently so maybe this is BBs way of coping. But in the interview her body language says something different. When she shakes her head yes and no. She can't help it. When BB says MD is beautiful. She shakes her head no. The interviews are tripping me out. Stay off the TVs and social media!!! After such a terrifying month and then how MD was found BB should be grief stricken. When we found my nephew murdered floating in a pond we had to admit his mother into a psyc hospital. She totally lost it and it took her awhile to come back.

OMG yes!!!!! She shakes her head when the answer should be yes and vice versa. I’ve said it before but we need a body language expert to dissect<modsnipped name calling> Every last ounce.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG yes!!!!! She shakes her head when the answer should be yes and vice versa. I’ve said it before but we need a body language expert to dissect <modsnipped> Every last ounce.
I had made a comment about her constant nodding after one of her first interviews and a poster suggested it was more of a cultural thing.
I had thought it was a soothing thing, kind of like rocking, but just nodding her head constantly instead of her body. It's very slow and rhythmic.
I really don't think there is too much to read from her body language. She is just sitting still and nodding her head throughout the entire interview.
I think it's more her words and how she is talking that shows how she feels.
When she describes herself as numb, to me that means she is just not even feeling much emotion at all.

I've already said what I think about her repeating the question and her long pauses, so since she is still considered a victim all I will say is that I think she should stop doing interviews and go have a long conversation with LE.
Maybe she can get some therapy at one point to help figure out her emotions, or why she doesn't seem to feel anything. Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I had made a comment about her constant nodding after one of her first interviews and a poster suggested it was more of a cultural thing.
I had thought it was a soothing thing, kind of like rocking, but just nodding her head constantly instead of her body. It's very slow and rhythmic.
I really don't think there is too much to read from her body language. She is just sitting still and nodding her head throughout the entire interview.
I think it's more her words and how she is talking that shows how she feels.
When she describes herself as numb, to me that means she is just not even feeling much emotion at all.

I've already said what I think about her repeating the question and her long pauses, so since she is still considered a victim all I will say is that I think she should stop doing interviews and go have a long conversation with LE.
Maybe she can get some therapy at one point to help figure out her emotions, or why she doesn't seem to feel anything. Imo

That's a good point about therapy, but I honestly don't think she would ever reach a point to realize that that's something she needs help with. I think she's so self-absorbed and selfish that she thinks nothing's wrong with her, nothing needs improving or changing. I hope she never has another child, or has another child in her care.

Investigators obtain phone records of Maleah Davis' stepfather
JUNE 6, 2019, 7:07 AM

Snipped...more at link

Investigators have obtained the cellphone records of Maleah Davis’ stepfather, according to court records.

Two court orders were filed this week with the most recent happening on Wednesday. That document is a search warrant showing investigators wanted to use the records of Derion Vence’s personal cellphone to determine who Vence called before and after 4-year-old girl's disappearance on April 30.

“A call history log will reveal with whom the defendant, Vence, communicated after the last time Maleah is seen on camera,” the document read.

The warrant, which was executed prior to last week’s discovery of remains in Arkansas, requested records from April 30 to May 15.

Investigators obtain phone records of Maleah Davis' stepfather

Sure. Nothing bad happened to Maleah. She just had her skull cracked, several surgeries, then she DIED, and was left on the side of the road in a garbage bag, where she was hit by a massive lawn mower. Lucky Maleah!

What an asinine thing to say.

I wish there was a hate or angry button. Cuz I sure as he** don’t like this

These interviews are upsetting....as a mother, I want so badly to have sympathy for BB...but I can’t.
If you’ve followed the Elizabeth Shelley case at all, Lizzy’s mom, JW is exactly what a grieving mother is, right to her core. BB is the complete opposite. Night & day SMH
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member