Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will be attacked for saying this but I thought the arrest warrant affidavit was pretty thin on Troconis. It said she was seen leaning out of the truck either putting something on the ground or picking something up, whereas as FD was seen placing multiple bags in trash bins. JMO.
They had proof she was tampering with evidence and arrested her on tampering with evidence. How is that thin?

I know I will be attacked for saying this but I thought the arrest warrant affidavit was pretty thin on Troconis. It said she was seen leaning out of the truck either putting something on the ground or picking something up, whereas as FD was seen placing multiple bags in trash bins. JMO.

She was right there with him, disposing if evidence.

They know for a fact that evidence was disposed of, and that she was present.

They know this because of video and cell phone evidence.

I don’t think that’s thin at all. She was there, and she was committing a crime.

If she's talking and they are filming assuming she won't be arrested on more charges? MT made life, along with FD, hell for Jennifer and here she is bouncing out of her attorney's office with bobo's, hands in her pocket, polo shirt likes she's in high school following mommy to the car. Those poor kids and Jennifer's family - bitter pill to swallow having to play a game with her to find Jennifer. Makes me sick.

She was under no obligation to talk to the DA, so this was done with a purpose.

Almost certainly to discuss a deal.

Part of any deal, would be revealing everything. So the only question is, was a deal struck?

I’m going with a hard yes there.

I wonder how much influence her mother had on MT’s decision to cooperate.

It is also possible that she has not been able to take any of her clothing and belongings out of Jefferson Crossing and she can't go shopping so someone picked up the basics from WalMart for her.

14468598-0-image-a-6_1559847199096.jpg

• Connecticut mother-of-five Jennifer Dulos, 50, disappeared on May 24 after dropping her kids off at school
  • Her estranged husband Fotis Dulos, 51, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested and charged with evidence tampering in connection with the case
  • Dulos and his wife were locked in a bitter legal battle for custody of their twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter, all aged between eight and 13
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Troconis was embroiled in a custody case of her own after having a love child with Argentinian Olympic skier Gaston Begue (bbm)
  • The Venezuelan socialite and former TV host has a 12-year-old daughter with Begue, who was her boss at the time of their 2006 Miami tryst
  • Troconis was released on $500,000 bond and fitted with a GPS ankle monitor while Dulos remains behind bars and the pair are due in court June 11
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online

Oh it is. We could see this coming a mile away.

MT isn’t holding nearly as many cards as KK was, and I hope to God her deal reflects that.
I agree. And PF had a much longer head start before LE came knocking. There appears to be a significant amount of video evidence against FD as well. What does MT have to contribute to save herself a few years in the slammer? We will find out before long.

She posted on her blog that if they named their daughter after his mom, FD said he wouldn't have anything to do with the child. That is telling. That is not something you say in jest. JMO
Do we know he said that about his mom or about the name? Maybe he didn't like the name Kleopatra, which is actually understandable.

I'm not defending the guy, but cautioning against jumping to conclusions.

jmo

It really doesn't matter what she wears, I can't stand her. She is a destroyer, it's all a game to her, stealing men away from their wives and children and then waltzing into position of authority in their businesses.

14468598-0-image-a-6_1559847199096.jpg

• Connecticut mother-of-five Jennifer Dulos, 50, disappeared on May 24 after dropping her kids off at school
  • Her estranged husband Fotis Dulos, 51, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested and charged with evidence tampering in connection with the case
  • Dulos and his wife were locked in a bitter legal battle for custody of their twin boys, a twin boy and girl, and a daughter, all aged between eight and 13
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Troconis was embroiled in a custody case of her own after having a love child with Argentinian Olympic skier Gaston Begue (bbm)
  • The Venezuelan socialite and former TV host has a 12-year-old daughter with Begue, who was her boss at the time of their 2006 Miami tryst
  • Troconis was released on $500,000 bond and fitted with a GPS ankle monitor while Dulos remains behind bars and the pair are due in court June 11
Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online

Was G. Begue married at the time of their “relationship”?

I pray that MT will give LE the information to find JD and return her to her loving family and friends

And will explain fully the plans and the events that transpired.

If she gets a reduced sentence, it’s worth it in my mind to give the family closure and send FD to prison for life

This horrible bloody stain will follow her forever in her life. She will be a convicted felon.

Confirming MT born in USA

Troconis is the daughter of renowned pediatric cardiac surgeon Carlos Traconis, 71, who has a foundation in his native Venezuela and has worked for hospitals in the US, Italy and the Dominican Republic.

According to public records, she was born September 1974 in Tennessee, where her dad had a pediatric residency at the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis.
[...]

By 2013 Troconis was living full time in Miami where she married another Venezuelan native, Paul Enrique Gimenez.

They divorced three years later stating the union was 'irretrievably broken' and Gimenez declined to answer questions when contacted this week by DailyMail.com.

It is not known exactly when Dulos and Troconis embarked on their affair but Jennifer cited the fling in her divorce papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK