Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing over my post from last thread...The phone records were requested a while ago...before locating Maleah’s body.

I find it very interesting that was released as I was confused and perhaps many others that don't follow here or also confused? The reason being, the defense attorney said he was going to get the phone records from X, and then this followed. If I wasn't following here, I would just assume the phone records were for Quanell.

Who is F2f?
Do you remember which source or article stated that she kept her daughter from seeing them? I don't remember that. I'm not sure I know who this person is. Imo

that was supposed to come out as B B 2 but on this site only what ia M typing is not coming out as ia M typing it

Would anyone know why?

The three elements of a common law marriageare: (1) the present intent and agreement to be married; (2) continuous cohabitation; and (3) public declaration that the parties are husband and wife. The public declaration or holding out to the public is considered to be the acid test of a common law marriage.

Sorry, I'm on this marriage kick.

So If BB has instructed the world to refer to DV as this baby's stepdad, and they're passing each other off as husband and wife, that's common law marriage in Texas. Which you cant just return an engagement ring and announce you "broke up". No. You need a divorce. So it's going to be interesting to see what their legal marital status is determined to be. Spousal privilege and all.

JMO.

I find it very interesting that was released as I was confused and perhaps many others that don't follow here or also confused? The reason being, the defense attorney said he was going to get the phone records from X, and then this followed. If I wasn't following here, I would just assume the phone records were for Quanell.
What if the phone records were for phones purchased because DV or BB “lost” theirs?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/no-stone-unturned-acevedo-says-investigation-of-maleah-davis-death-is-ongoing?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=
SBM

Cowards with no soul just dumped her like she’s roadkill, and I’m just grateful we were able to bring her home,” Acevedo said.

“We want to leave no stone unturned to get to the bottom of what happened to that child,” Acevedo said.

BBM - interesting he says CowardS rather than "this coward" or something.

Can I name this individual if they have been mentioned in msm?

All I am really wondering more than the name is why she was reliant on someone for transportation on Saturday is what your post seemed to suggest? I assumed she was with her mother.

Or are you referring to the friend who took her to the airport?

That is all I am wondering.

It's possible.

I followed the Tim Bosma/Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard murders in Canada and it was all about the texts. It was amazing.

LE got warrants for cell records and followed the cell phones' movements, had pictures, videos and full text conversations pulled from their cloud accounts etc.

Now some of that was gleaned from computers as phones were plugged into computers and ipads to do cloud back ups etc., but I am sure a lot of it came straight from the cell providers. It was absolutely fascinating and it was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak.
In Lonzie's case (Florida) LE was able to obtain all tower pings and every single text on RE's phone.

Currently there's some controversy over which circumstances require warrants and the scope that LE can cover with the information. I'm sure they've been guided by the DA and we'll soon learn more about the cell phones.

Aren't they also looking to search Q's cell too? Oops, found the answer - yes, filed by DV's attorney:
https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...ords/285-5c7993ad-2fa2-4d43-831d-6f016dd688e3

HPD filed for DV's and it's comprehensive:
Houston police requested the information, including geo-location and cell tower data, from Verizon covering the dates from April 30 to May 15. The warrant covers messages and all the data stored on Vence's phone.
https://abc13.com/maleah-davis-derion-vences-phone-records-seized-by-police/5335246/

Not only are there gaps for Saturday, IMO the whole week prior has gaps of time and information we aren't privy to. We can only hope LE has filled/is filling that in as the investigation s l o w l y proceeds along it's course. IMO.

Whatever actions were taken, or not, I'm sure phone records, video, interviews with witnesses will bring much to light.

Very true. We have seen Maleah behind DV, him in the parking lot, him with the laundry basket, him with the two boys but yes there are days and hours of not knowing what he was doing, who was there, not there, etc. on any given day.

Phone records, if he had his phone prior to being "kidnapped" may fill in a lot.

I wonder if the apartment complex is gated with secure entry and cameras on cars as they drive in? Probably not.

Sorry, I'm on this marriage kick.

So If BB has instructed the world to refer to DV as this baby's stepdad, and they're passing each other off as husband and wife, that's common law marriage in Texas. Which you cant just return an engagement ring and announce you "broke up". No. You need a divorce. So it's going to be interesting to see what their legal marital status is determined to be. Spousal privilege and all.

JMO.

Some of these folks we've been discussing seem to have rather "loose" interpretations of laws and rules, so it wouldn't surprise me for these people to use different descriptions of each other/themselves as they saw fit, rather than go by what would be legally/morally proper. IMO.

Apologies if I’ve missed a post on this, I use the media thread to keep up to date but obviously theories aren’t posted there.

Why Arkansas? Why drive so far and into another state? Is there an obvious explanation for this that I am missing?

Apologies if I’ve missed a post on this, I use the media thread to keep up to date but obviously theories aren’t posted there.

Why Arkansas? Why drive so far and into another state? Is there an obvious explanation for this that I am missing?

I don't know that any reason is known.

ETA: He was familiar with the route from what I recall. I imagine he wanted to get her as far as possible from home maybe knowing searches would likely go on near home? Or perhaps claim the fictitious kidnappers dumped her there.

Last edited:
Some of these folks we've been discussing seem to have rather "loose" interpretations of laws and rules, so it wouldn't surprise me for these people to use different descriptions of each other/themselves as they saw fit, rather than go by what would be legally/morally proper. IMO.

I had a news station get back to me. They've alternately claimed to be common law while announcing they're engaged. My reply - I'd sure like to know about the legalities of that and spousal privilege .

I hope she doesn't have any trouble. I refuse to make any negative inference when a mother attends a memorial service for her child. People need to understand that there are some lines you just don't cross.
If she attends, I agree. It's for Maleah. Considering the outrage directed towards her at the courthouse, I expect some may protest her attending. IMO.

that was supposed to come out as B B 2 but on this site only what ia M typing is not coming out as ia M typing it

Would anyone know why?
Are you using a phone? I know on my phone when I type something it sometimes changes the word to something else. I don't know how the heck it would know what I'm trying to say.

Deysy Rios on Twitter
#MaleahDavis day in #Houston June 9th light at city hall will turn #pink in her memory
Maleah Davis Day Proclamation.jpg
4:45 PM - 6 Jun 2019

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
City of @HoustonTX and Mayor @SylvesterTurner issues proclamation that June 9, 2019 will be #MaleahDavis Day to remember and honor this little angel taken too soon. #KHOU11 #HtownRush #JusticeForMaleah
D8Z37p3WwAEbhUZ.jpg

3:13 PM - 6 Jun 2019

That's right. It brings an interesting thought. If his phone was gone, whoever dropped him off with the car was either already with him or it was prearranged where and what time if he had no phone to call anyone... If it is true it is their car which LE has stated I believe?
Wow, I've totally missed this. You are correct, he had to have communicated with the person who dropped him off or there was no way for that person to pick him up. Which to me, means he maybe had someone follow him to the car drop off site, take him to the hospital and then return to the car drop off site to get their car before going home. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member