Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been Googling and looking at addresses of FD's houses and I still cannot get a clear picture on a question I have. Can somebody please help me out?

FD and MT were living at Farmington home (where JD and FD lived). But then when search warrants started being served, we seen in MSM the LE were at another house of his and there was LE/investigator's vehicles parked on the street and this property was close to the street and they were searching with K9's dogs, etc. Is this house the one then that is considered Sturbridge to where neighbors heard the banging, or is Sturbridge a different house somewhere else?

Maybe someone who knows the area better, could please make a list of his properties and what importance they play in this case so far as searches, police presence, etc? I for one would surely greatly appreciate it as it is so confusing to try and keep all these houses and locations straight.

Thanks very much in advance.

We left off with the loud banging at 5am at the spec property - Saturday morning at 5am - so what was he doing ? He disposed of evidence in garbage bags the Friday evening of her disappearance - and spent 2 hours at one spec property Friday afternoon according to the warrant - why the banging ? What was he doing ?
This could go either way. When did they report this to LE? It was the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend they heard these noises. How close were they to the spec house? And could it have been a different day? LE is saying they checked the site and found nothing. Well, that's what they are saying, anyway. We shall see.

I’m seriously wondering what’s up with MT’s baby daddy. Did he come back from Argentina to take care of their daughter... IMO he should. I get the whole not taking her out of school thing but living in a hotel with your mom who’s out on bail is really not the most healthy option.

so Question.....DId MT and her daughter live in FD's house with him possibly when JD and the kids were there?

I have been Googling and looking at addresses of FD's houses and I still cannot get a clear picture on a question I have. Can somebody please help me out?

FD and MT were living at Farmington home (where JD and FD lived). But then when search warrants started being served, we seen in MSM the LE were at another house of his and there was LE/investigator's vehicles parked on the street and this property was close to the street and they were searching with K9's dogs, etc. Is this house the one then that is considered Sturbridge to where neighbors heard the banging, or is Sturbridge a different house somewhere else?

Maybe someone who knows the area better, could please make a list of his properties and what importance they play in this case so far as searches, police presence, etc? I for one would surely greatly appreciate it as it is so confusing to try and keep all these houses and locations straight.

Spec house on Mountain Spring Rd in Farmington where the defendant lives. He has several empty lots there,too.
JD was renting a house in New Canaan about an hour and a half south of Farmington. The Sturbridge house is in New Canaan. Hard to keep it all straight.

The Sturbridge House, where the banging was heard, is one of the Fore Group houses in NewCanaan.

Jennifer’s house is also in New Canaan.

New Canaan and Farmington are approx 1.5 hrs apart (no heavy traffic)

The Farmington house that JD moved out of, is the one MT moved into with her daughter, is the Jefferson Crossing house.

I can't wait to find out the outcome of the three-hour meeting this afternoon! I can't sign in at work, but I was reading and on pins and needles!

I also want to apologize for my post last night regarding names. I came back this morning to delete and it had already been deleted, and I will be sure not to do that again.

The house with metal banging in early morning of Saturday is located in New Canaan, fairly close to the home Jennifer and the kids lived in. The two homes in Farmington are 2.5 miles away from each other and Fotis spent Friday afternoon driving between those two homes. Then he went to Hartford (close to Farmington) and threw evidence in the garbage cans. New Canaan is about an hour and a half drive to Farmington. New Canaan is in Fairfield County, close to NYC, while Farmington is in Hartford County, close to Hartford.

If LE knew she was missing Friday pm and saw the blood in the garage, heard about the history between the couple wouldn't you think that they were checking on FD Friday night? He was really the only one that should have been on the immediate radar.

Ah didn't get a chance to add to my other post, but apparently a "paramour clause" or "morality clause" in divorce agreements began in the Southern states where cohabitation by unmarried couples was illegal. I don't know if it's a technical legal term, but I have seen the word "paramour" used specifically in relation to divorce/child custody agreements/divorce decrees in the south. Maybe just why that word was chosen for the legal document. I don't know, just found it an interesting aside. But, calling her his side piece is quite appropriate in this case.

The easiest way to understand this is to go to the Fore Group website and look at the unsold properties list. There should be 6 (5 in Farmington and 1 in NC).

We also learned today that he has land available as well and that plot isn't listed on his unsold properties list. Also check prior thread for maps as that is an easy way to figure out which property people are talking about.

so Question.....DId MT and her daughter live in FD's house with him possibly when JD and the kids were there?
No - JD and her 5 children moved out of the Jefferson Crossing house that she lived in with FD before MT & her daughter moved in.

However, FD had suggested to JD that they allow MT (with whom he’d been having an affair) & her daughter to move in & they all live together in the Jefferson Xing House... happily ever after, I guess.

I assume JD’s response was: WTF???

Last edited:
If LE knew she was missing Friday pm and saw the blood in the garage, heard about the history between the couple wouldn't you think that they were checking on FD Friday night? He was really the only one that should have been on the immediate radar.

It may have taken some time to identify that there was in fact blood present. It was likely identified with the use of a Luminol type chemical.

It’s also possible that it took time to get a warrant to search Jennifer’s house (if they needed one).

I wonder if the banging in the Sturbridge house was him hiding her body in the duct work in the attic?
Perhaps he kept her body at the Mt. Spring house until rigor mortis had passed and he could move her more easily.

I think so?
No, based on what we have learned so far JD took the children for the day using an excuse and never returned to Farmington. We don't know exactly when MT moved into the Farmington house but it was probably shortly thereafter. At some point MT brought her daughter from Agentina where she was living with her father to Farmington and enrolled her in the same school where JD children previously attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.