Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - JD and her 5 children moved out of the Jefferson Crossing house that she lived in with FD before MT & her daughter moved in.

However, FD had suggested to JD that she allow MT & daughter to move in & they all live together in the Jefferson Xing House... happily ever after, I guess.

I assume JD’s response was: WTF???
Thank you!

No, based on what we have learned so far JD took the children for the day using an excuse and never returned to Farmington. We don't know exactly when MT moved into the Farmington house but it was probably shortly thereafter. At some point MT brought her daughter from Agentina where she was living with her father to Farmington and enrolled her in the same school where JD children previously attended.
Yeah the excuse was that her and the kids were going to visit her dads grave . It was posted in an article early on. I’m lazy...

she can't send the child back to her father or her monthly $4,ooo
probably stops.
Nope, she'll drag the kid around a motel avoiding the press.
One of the articles today mentioned MT daughter spends summers with her father, so she will probably leave soon anyway. Question is will she be allowed to return? JMO

MOO...MT’s daughter should have been flown back to daddy in Argentina days ago! At the very least she should be hidden from the public. I find it hard to believe that MT’s mother has a background in psychology and is sitting back and allowing this! Missing school is no excuse in this situation. Heck, it’s end of year and she’s no older than 13. Any exams could easily be transferred or taken at a later date. The daughters is still around only to provide support for MT! I’m guessing MT’s reasoning for keeping daughter close is the realization this could be their last days together. Purely selfish....nothing we haven’t figured out ourselves already. Hope GB sees the video of his daughter and steps up!

No, based on what we have learned so far JD took the children for the day using an excuse and never returned to Farmington. We don't know exactly when MT moved into the Farmington house but it was probably shortly thereafter. At some point MT brought her daughter from Agentina where she was living with her father to Farmington and enrolled her in the same school where JD children previously attended.
This will definitely be a book. OMG.. This side piece though..

And this -- heartbreaking...:(:(

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
The school where Jennifer Dulos’ kids go issues a statement about her disappearance. Dulos as last seen May 24th. @News12CT

D8ZiKxkXUAAneKg.jpg

11:38 AM - 6 Jun 2019

I have been Googling and looking at addresses of FD's houses and I still cannot get a clear picture on a question I have. Can somebody please help me out?

FD and MT were living at Farmington home (where JD and FD lived). But then when search warrants started being served, we seen in MSM the LE were at another house of his and there was LE/investigator's vehicles parked on the street and this property was close to the street and they were searching with K9's dogs, etc. Is this house the one then that is considered Sturbridge to where neighbors heard the banging, or is Sturbridge a different house somewhere else?

Maybe someone who knows the area better, could please make a list of his properties and what importance they play in this case so far as searches, police presence, etc? I for one would surely greatly appreciate it as it is so confusing to try and keep all these houses and locations straight.

Thanks very much in advance.
Here are some pics and his company Fore group has a website with the properties eta removed map from another case

Attachments

• 2F203D16-F948-4437-A4A2-3DE3F3CB7C8B.jpeg
    2F203D16-F948-4437-A4A2-3DE3F3CB7C8B.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 698BD142-01AD-47B4-A59E-4A830ED4F5CA.png
    698BD142-01AD-47B4-A59E-4A830ED4F5CA.png
    708.8 KB · Views: 32
  • C85B5859-C2C1-4178-B95A-26F97613CE76.jpeg
    C85B5859-C2C1-4178-B95A-26F97613CE76.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Spec house on Mountain Spring Rd in Farmington where the defendant lives. He has several empty lots there,too.
JD was renting a house in New Canaan about an hour and a half south of Farmington. The Sturbridge house is in New Canaan. Hard to keep it all straight.
No, he lives in the Jefferson Crossing property. Mountain Springs is one of the unsold properties. That's where he spent two hours.

It may have taken some time to identify that there was in fact blood present. It was likely identified with the use of a Luminol type chemical.

It’s also possible that it took time to get a warrant to search Jennifer’s house (if they needed one).

I don't think they needed a warrant for JD house as JD mother gave permission to nanny to let NCPD into the house (they probably got one later though IMO). Just to put it out there some locals are hitting back hard at NCPD for not working on the case over Memorial Day weekend (to be noted is that zero evidence has been presented anywhere that I can find to support this claim so it could just be typical complainers and naysayers IDK).

As we haven't had a press conference to understand what exactly NCPD was doing when in the early days of the case its hard to assess this charge about resource allocation over the holiday weekend IMO.

It seems like we know when the missing persons report was filed, JD house in NC secured by NCPD, JD house searched and blood evidence prompted bringing in the State Police, and JD SUV was found at Waveny. I'm not sure what exactly NCPD was doing over the weekend as its possible they were waiting for State Police to get up to speed and process the garage scene at JD house in NC. But its clear they secured the JD residence which is more than I have certainly seen in other missing cases and is a point to their credit IMO.

I'm absolutely not willing to jump on any bandwagon to question what NCPD was doing when at this point as it appears that most people involved with this case have been working full out around the clock to find JD. The resources I've seen deployed in this case by NCPD/State Police have far surpassed virtually any other missing case in a small town I've seen (other than perhaps Mollie Tibbetts which brought in FBI resources that I had never seen and was an impressive display of people and technical resources IMO).

It may have taken some time to identify that there was in fact blood present. It was likely identified with the use of a Luminol type chemical.

It’s also possible that it took time to get a warrant to search Jennifer’s house (if they needed one).
They might not have needed one. IIRC from the arrest warrant and MSM, GF had POA for JD and had the nanny let the LE in so I would assume that would imply permission to search. JMO

The easiest way to understand this is to go to the Fore Group website and look at the unsold properties list. There should be 6 (5 in Farmington and 1 in NC).

We also learned today that he has land available as well and that plot isn't listed on his unsold properties list. Also check prior thread for maps as that is an easy way to figure out which property people are talking about.
There’s also a plot of land that is owned by a neighbor in Farmington that JD offered to build a house on for him.

No, he lives in the Jefferson Crossing property. Mountain Springs is one of the unsold properties. That's where he spent two hours.
Yes. I know that. Should have been more specific.

Per several news outlets (sorry, have read so many, can't pull up which one), FD himself referred to MT when speaking to JD, and used that term. Merriam-Webster says it is a "lover". "Specifically : an illicit or secret lover..."

Using that term sounds "foreign" and "exotic" -- and -- of the 5 children old enough to perhaps search for the meaning -- FD may have thought that it would be more difficult for young ears to guess its spelling than, say, the term "mistress". Still -- it was a direct "hit" on JD's heart. An intentionally painful hit, surpassed only by FD's wanting MT to co-habit the family residence. No wonder Jennifer left with the children. MOO

Definition of PARAMOUR
Why use superfluous letters when "ho" will do?

@afitzy said:

After previously featuring his children, FD's 2018 Valley Book ad campaign featured her daughter. The ad names a girl's academy. (Not sleuthing minor - conflict info only).

Okay, morbid speculations below:

I find it hard to believe they didn't dispose of her body the night of her disappearance, but for arguments sake, I'm willing to entertain it.

IF the banging on the morning of the 25th was because of FD, here is how I think it went down.

-JD left her garage open that morning for the ten minute drive to drop her kids off. FD sneaks in and hides in the garage. When JD enters, FD strikes her over the head with the intention of knocking her out. I think it wanted no blood and intended to strangle her. FD accidentally hits her hard enough to cause a (likely fatal) head wound, so now the plan is already ruined.
-MT had dropped FD off to commit the crime, then came back after a predetermined amount of time. Once it's obvious the plan has gone wildly wrong, they scramble to clean up the scene, leaving some of the blood splatter and such behind.
-They drop JD's body off at the NC property, then ditch her car in the park. If it looks like she was abducted while jogging, the blame won't immediately be on FD. He was likely unaware of her appointments that day and probably thought he had more time before people noticed she was missing.
-Spend two hours bagging evidence and cleaning everything they can, including the murder weapon, at the MS property in Farmington. Shower at home, then head to Hartford for everyone's favorite evidence scavenger hunt.
-In the early hours, FD drives back to NC. JD is now in rigor mortis. FD spreads a tarp he brought with him, and, using a wide chisel and Hammer (or any other combination of two metal tools that would get the job done), dismembers JD.
-Bags JD up, takes her with him, and likely dumps all of those bags into a different dumpster, likely in a low-income neighborhood, on his way back home.

ETA: Obviously JMO and likely not correct since I don't think they would've left her body unguarded for HOURS.

tl;dr: The metal banging were tools hitting each other to dismember JD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member