Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she would need to be on the lease if she was living there. Also, I think she would need to provide documentation to CPS that she had a place for the children to stay before they were returned to her. Moo

Quite possibly, not disagreeing, just putting forth some possibilities.

I can say that I have done it and the manager was well aware I did not put the other person on the lease and it was all legally done although a different state. It was only due to the fact that the person was out of state and could not sign the necessary documents. I could not get a second key though because of it without paying for one to the tune of $100 for each key--entry, apartment, mail, etc. All legally done and it remained that way. So long as my own credit and income was adequate for the rent and he knew of the other person.

As for CPS you are probably right on that too but they did apparently live with her mom for a time and I doubt there was a lease involved there. What if DV, her fiance or common law husband, whatever in the heck they are, owned his own home and her name was not on the deed? I think they probably just need to confirm the children have a home and she and they live there

I don't know what the truth is, she could be lying, I only wanted to point out a couple of other possibilities. It did stand out to me, if true, that the landlord or management would not let her in until LE was involved.

Quite possibly, not disagreeing, just putting forth some possibilities.

I can say that I have done it and the manager was well aware I did not put the other person on the lease and it was all legally done although a different state. It was only due to the fact that the person was out of state and could not sign the necessary documents. I could not get a second key though because of it without paying for one to the tune of $100 for each key--entry, apartment, mail, etc. All legally done and it remained that way. So long as my own credit and income was adequate for the rent and he knew of the other person.

As for CPS you are probably right on that too but they did apparently live with her mom for a time and I doubt there was a lease involved there. What if DV, her fiance or common law husband, whatever in the heck they are, owned his own home and her name was not on the deed? I think they probably just need to confirm the children have a home and she and they live there

I don't know what the truth is, she could be lying, I only wanted to point out a couple of other possibilities. It did stand out to me, if true, that the landlord or management would not let her in until LE was involved.

I believe she asked maintenance to let her in the apartment. I don't think maintenance has access to leases. It wasn't until BB2 flagged down LE, who was near the property, then they were let in. Even if she wasn't on the lease, most all property management co. require names of all individuals living in the apartment. I am sure they need licences plates too for parking. Moo

Last edited:
There is accessory for before and after a murder.

Accessory After The Fact

BB's cellphone would have last to of been Nissan because a friend picked her up and took her to the airport. What phone was BB using to call DV about her delayed flight? And BB2 to pick her up that Friday night at the airport? Yeah I think it will be very interesting to see just where that phone was all that time.

I can't tell ya what I really think because BB is considered a victim....at the moment. But here is a clue. There is a reason that DV and BB continue to protect each other and IMO it's not enduring love. And there is a reason LE has not brought more charges....I believe they are getting their ducks lined up. More to the story to come.....
Just read this...love, love, love....agree but could not put into words. There has to be a reason why...similar to Lonzie Barton case.

she could of used her phone at the airport and met with DV at the apartment before he went to the hospital. Remember she was home on Friday night so they had all day Saturday together before the kidnapping story. Moo

She got back in town late Friday night and claimed she stayed with her mom until they went to the apt. later on Sat. Well, that's the first version of the story that was reported. No mention was made of DV, except he was "missing".

Is there a charge like "Conspiracy to help and aid in covering up a felony murder?" Asking for a friend.
Yes..I think it's "accomplise or co-conspirator". In that event they can also be charged with murder. But, a felony murder is a murder that occurs while committing a felony. E.g.. Arson, robbery and etc. That's my interpretation of the law. Anyone hop in if this isn't correct.

She got back in town late Friday night and claimed she stayed with her mom until they went to the apt. later on Sat. Well, that's the first version of the story that was reported. No mention was made of DV, except he was "missing".
A neighbor saw DV at the apartment on Saturday w/o the bump on his head. I am thinking they met up on Sat before he went to the hospital. That's probably how her phone got in the car. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆