Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he has. There was a poster early on. Never became a VI. But yeah. My heart is broken at the thought of other abused children.

Edited to add: I wish there was a way to distribute fliers to gen pop in prison that say, “attention prisoners: guy who raped and murdered his baby niece is currently being held in cell #__.”

Wow, never knew that, I just thought it likely he had done something before.

I wish the same. I wish even more something could stop such things from happening.

I have thought a lot about what Lizzy experienced. As a 5 year old, I am hoping she was in a world of make believe and at least half asleep. I have to hope that a disassociated state takes over during something like this, and that even maybe she had passed on before he acted out his illness. At least when the injuries brought her near death, she was surely spared and taken out of that situation, and I hope she was able to leave her body long before her body died. I hope she was lured out of her body by beloved spirits as soon as he took her from her bed.

One last lullaby: Family, friends pay tribute to slain 5-year-old Utah girl

“I never had any thought of this happening. I’m so grateful that I tucked you in real good, that I said I loved you.”

Jessica said that. She tucked in her baby that night only for her to be stolen by that monster. It's a nice article. I'm too naive to understand that new charges without it really being spelled out. I think for once in my life I don't need all the details or to understand why. Evil is real.

I am sure they are but if not, I think LE should take a good look at what and where AW has been the past few years. He made some remark about doing terrible things when drinking (paraphrasing). Has he been out of state? Has he couch surfed with anyone who has children? I am sure his DNA will be run through the database and it should be.
I'll add: Has he ever babysat for anyone? Ugh.

What we don't know is whether or not AW had a latent sexual predilection towards children or if the assault was purely a way for him to vent his rage. Either way it's sick and disgusting but I agree that AW's family and friends - and LE - need to scrutinize his past whereabouts and actions thoroughly.

Crap. We all knew it was coming. It still sucks. My heart breaks for Lizzy's loved ones.

I believe he has. There was a poster early on. Never became a VI. But yeah. My heart is broken at the thought of other abused children.

Edited to add: I wish there was a way to distribute fliers to gen pop in prison that say, “attention prisoners: guy who raped and murdered his baby niece is currently being held in cell #__.”
Yes, I was the poster early on. My posts were removed. My Nephew knew the parties involved. Moo

What we don't know is whether or not AW had a latent sexual predilection towards children or if the assault was purely a way for him to vent his rage. Either way it's sick and disgusting but I agree that AW's family and friends - and LE - need to scrutinize his past whereabouts and actions thoroughly.

Crap. We all knew it was coming. It still sucks. My heart breaks for Lizzy's loved ones.

I thought of the babysitting thing as well but did not state it. I thought it could be likely since he was probably unemployed some of the time, available to help, needed cash, etc. Perhaps he never did anything to anyone else but it is a bit difficult to believe. He may not have killed...

I think too anyone whose children were around him or alone with him are likely thinking about that...

I appreciate your point of view. But people who work in prisons need to ensure a safe, secure environment for work. If officers let complete anarchy rule in prison, no one would be safe, including people who work there.

It is really a tough balance.
They also can't risk a lawsuit against them in the event that someone gets killed or injured. Imo

Last edited:
14463246-7112765-image-m-24_1559838171463.jpg

This picture just kills me. Such innocence and beauty. My 4 yr old grand baby was Tinkerbelle last halloween and this picture hits so close to home. :(:(:mad::eek::(

I know :(. I picture her sitting with little Maleah atop that rainbow she wanted to get to, sharing some fresh wildflowers they just picked, and giggling away.

He doesn't strike me as the baby sitting type. Even if he tried to in order to get access to a child, I doubt anyone would hire him based on his obvious mental health issues and drug addiction.
I think he just saw the opportunity and took it. It could have been any child, although maybe he had a specific desire to hurt his family. Imo

If someone’s crime was so bad that they deserve castration, they should not be up for parole in the first place. MOO

This is very true. Chemical castration isn't going to rewire their obsession with children or rape. It is a crime of violence, manipulation, power and control. Sex is only part of their sickness.

Destroying the lives of children, is an act of pure evil, selfishness, and absolute psychopathology.

So sad to see these charges, even though we knew they were coming! I think of Lizzy every day, and I hope she is resting in her world of butterflies and rainbows! She does not deserve less than that!

Yes, but I did NOT expect the additional aspect to the SA. I'm trying not to dwell on it, but it's so dang brutal. Children that young stub their toe and run crying into the nearest arms. You give them a "magic" little kiss, they giggle, and it's all better. I've read at other places that people think men shouldn't be left alone with children. Um, what? Is there no innocence left in the world? No trust?

My Mom died when I was 5 and my Dad raised me and my brother by himself. He was the BEST most protective Dad. I have wonderful Uncles. One of my Uncles is schizophrenic and tho my parents were extra watchful around him, he never did anything bad. These sick individuals are not the norm. I know child abuse happens a lot, but there has to be a better way of detecting it. I'm at a loss.

Ugh thinking back on when I was 5 and how my Uncles comforted me during my Mom's death, I am crying for dear Lizzy.

If someone’s crime was so bad that they deserve castration, they should not be up for parole in the first place. MOO

Oh how I completely agree, but it's happening, and it's happening frequently. So I'll take the chemical castration over NOTHING but an ankle bracelet and a promise to show up at the parole office! A N Y D A Y O F T H E W E E K

Sick to the stomach and furious with the papers reporting this disgusting act. Couldn't they have left the family some privacy instead of telling the whole wide world. As to why AW did this, I doesnt matter to me, he did it and shouldn't have done.

Beautiful Angel Lizzy, fly high, up over the rainbows to the pretty flowers.

In addition to this, could the agreement be revoked because they found evidence of a “new” crime, ie SA? Could they technically not seek the DP for murder but seek it for SA?

I don't think so, because I don't think the new charges are capital crimes. I believe max penalty for both of them is life.

I wish they could have just waterboarded him for the body location info. I go back and forth whether it's worse to have life in jail or the death penalty, but in this situation I would really like to him to experience primal fear of impending unavoidable death.

I wish they could have just waterboarded him for the body location info. I go back and forth whether it's worse to have life in jail or the death penalty, but in this situation I would really like to him to experience primal fear of impending unavoidable death.
what he has awaiting him is far worse than anything he'll endure on this earth.

So sad, this is not ok!!! Monster!

http://kutv.com/news/local/child-rape-charges-filled-against-uncle-in-case-of-5-year-old-killed

(KUTV) — The man suspected of killing his 5-year-old niece has now been charged with rape of a child and sodomy upon a child, both first degree felonies.

Alex Whipple, the 21-year-old uncle of Elizabeth "Lizzy" Shelley, was charged previously with aggravated murder and kidnapping, among other charges.

I don’t think this surprises any of us. From the beginning it had every element of SA, otherwise Alex had no reason to kill his niece.
May every moment of his life be absolutely miserable & his life last many, many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member