Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what phone was she using on the trip and at the air port when she returned.
I would assume she used her own phone, the one found in the car.

The only other possibility would be that she left it behind, and/or DV was using a phone that was in her name.
In that case I guess we don't know which phone she had at that time.
There was a suggestion that she was using a phone belonging to her mother, days after Maleah went missing, based on what was heard in the first interview which included her mom.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but the most logical explanation is that she had her phone on the trip and at the airport, and at some point on Saturday she was in the car with DV and somehow left crucial evidence behind.

Why she would do that I have no idea.
Maybe she used it to smack him on the head and it went flying, only to be lost somewhere in the car.

Or, maybe it was several days later that she was in the car, and was involved in parking the car and leaving it where it was found.
I still don't know how the heck she could have left it behind.
Imo

Last edited:
I'm thinking all this crazy diatribe from DV and all the lies and conflicting stories, is why they wanted a mental proficiency evaluation. This man is a joke and obviously mentally impaired as far as an IQ. jmo
When I saw this evaluation was ordered, my first thought was his attorney was behind it. I agree he is not too intelligent. This aspect will be interesting going forward. IMO.

The only other possibility would be that she left it behind, and/or DV was using a phone that was in her name.
There was a suggestion that she was using a phone belonging to her mother, days after Maleah went missing, based on what was heard in the first interview which included her mom.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but the most logical explanation is that she had her phone on the trip and at the airport, and at some point on Saturday she was in the car with DV and somehow left crucial evudence behind.

Maybe she used it to smack him on the head and it went flying, only to be lost somewhere in the car.

Or, maybe it was several days later that she was in the car, and was involved in parking the car and leaving it where it was found.
Imo
BBM.

:)

We can hope.

For some reason, the thought of BB hitting DV on the head gives me great pleasure, even if it was a part of staging.

Just the thought that somebody smacked him makes me smile.

I'm thinking all this crazy diatribe from DV and all the lies and conflicting stories, is why they wanted a mental proficiency evaluation. This man is a joke and obviously mentally impaired as far as an IQ. jmo

Excellent point!! I had just chalked it up to anyone going to the extremes he did to hide what had happened, should undergo a mandatory mental health evaluation. But your point is much more valid...anyone who tells blatant fairytales and expects everyone to believe them with no questions definitely needs an psych evaluation.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but the most logical explanation is that she had her phone on the trip and at the airport, and at some point on Saturday she was in the car with DV and somehow left crucial evudence behind.

Imo

IIRC TM made mention on NG’s podcast of DV’s bad luck with phones. Something to the effect of around the time he left the apartment on the 3rd to “go to the airport” his phone just happen to go dead. And his car charger was broken or something like that. Which is why searchers were looking for a phone. So maybe he had BB’s or had an old one activated on an account under BB’s name? Pure speculation on my part. TM’s comment following that just made me LOVE him more. “If I couldn’t lie any better than that, I’d just tell the truth!” LOL

I do it all the time. I'm thinking about something else, and boy she had a lot other stuff to think about.
Yeah, me too, but I'm not sure I would if I had just used my car to carry out a crime, leaving valuable evidence for LE to find.
Also, there was plenty of time between Saturday and the day the car was found to remove the phone. Why leave it there?

Last edited:
A few MOO thoughts:

1. I hope DV’s alleged mistress (if s/he exists) goes all Amber Frye on DV’s @ss.

2. DV disproportionately freaks when BB, QX, or anyone else implies or suggests DV is gay.

3. BB, QX, etc have suggested DV may have “snapped” in response to BB accusing DV of sexting a man.

4. BB allegedly confronted DV about & broke up with DV because of the alleged gay sexts BB discovered on DV’s phone prior to BB’s 2nd recent trip to MA for her dad’s service.

5. It’s possible if DV was cheating on BB with another woman, DV may have hidden his lover’s contact info under a man’s name or previously told BB the contact person was a male friend or coworker.

6. Trapped in his own cover story and homophobia, DV wouldn’t cop to cheating, but was even less willing to tolerate accusations of being gay.

7. BB was angry at DV and emotionally dramatic, conflicted, and confused, so she called JG to pick her up early because DV so disgusted and humiliated her with his (un)romantic infidelity in the midst of her dad’s dying and death.

8. DV was mad about the drama, fearful BB was running off to slander him, and paranoid about being emasculated by BB’s gay sexting and affair accusations. He felt on the verge of losing everything. He may also have been getting pressure on the lover end of this scenario, in whatever lies he told about his home life to that other person (See, e.g., Scott Peterson)

9. DV needed to immediately have his heterosexuality reassured. MD may have been previously sedated, then medicated, asleep, or in fact down with the flu; or DV in his preferred narrative or warped mindview spun whatever he did to her as, while an act of rape or sodomy, one in which she was mostly or entirely unconscious; thus DV maintains MD did not suffer, while he used her to settle his score with BB and restore to his psyche his heterosexual imperative.

10. It’s possible the final rape and physical injuries to MD, like the prior sexual molestation and prior physical abuse of MD, were intentional and sociopathic, but so much more severe and MD so much more vulnerable given prior injuries, that DV’s specific intent was gratification and retaliation, not murder, yet murder occurred.

I think it's just proof of another lie in their preposterous fairy tail.
Agreed. But, did they have another "fairy tale" that was thwarted? I am confident LE has all facts. They are just trying to string them together for a solid case. Honestly, this is unbelievable! Maleah, a beautiful, innocent child, deserved so much better. IMO!

I went back and watched the interview with the grandmother when they were passing out flyers or with BB2. I was pretty sure of this but wanted to double check.

The confusion was happening in the beginning too re Friday night/wee hours of Saturday morning. They did go from the airport to the apartment per BB2. Her flight was due in at 10 but was delayed. It was midnight or shortly thereafter when she was called to come pick her up. They then went to the apartment where they could not get a key nor get in. So the pics/video whichever it was is likely from then. They then went to her house. The confusion comes from the fact it was after midnight.

They then went back later Saturday morning.

She does mention that BB had her phone at the end to someone. I think she meant during the interview.

Link to video: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU

Wait a second. Was it really her phone or was it a phone registered to her name?
If it really was her phone, I have many questions. DV had to pick her up from the airport so she could drive him to the hospital. Then, she had to drive the car a) back to the airport or b) to some other location. If she drove back to the airport, she could have called her mother from the car, but woudn't be checking her phone at the airport to meet up with her mother? If she drove the car to another location, she had to get to the airport somehow.
From the start, I thought that a family member disposed of the body and dropped off the car where it was found, on that parking lot. It doesn't seem very possible that DV and BB did it by themselves. It can't be, right? There has to be a third and maybe even fourth person.

Agreed. But, did they have another "fairy tale" that was thwarted? I am confident LE has all facts. They are just trying to string them together for a solid case. Honestly, this is unbelievable! Maleah, a beautiful, innocent child, deserved so much better. IMO!
I totally agree. And I see you used the right spelling of tale. Ha. I thought about changing it but then I didn't. I'm waiting for the spaceship to enter the story....and as you say that poor child! She did deserve so very much more.

Wait a second. Was it really her phone or was it a phone registered to her name?
If it really was her phone, I have many questions. DV had to pick her up from the airport so she could drive him to the hospital. Then, she had to drive the car a) back to the airport or b) to some other location. If she drove back to the airport, she could have called her mother from the car, but woudn't be checking her phone at the airport to meet up with her mother? If she drove the car to another location, she had to get to the airport somehow.
From the start, I thought that a family member disposed of the body and dropped off the car where it was found, on that parking lot. It doesn't seem very possible that DV and BB did it by themselves. It can't be, right? There has to be a third and maybe even fourth person.

I made this same mistake earlier. Airport was Friday night/wee hours of Saturday and hospital was Saturday night, different days or close to it.

I went back and watched the interview with the grandmother when they were passing out flyers or with BB2. I was pretty sure of this but wanted to double check.

The confusion was happening in the beginning too re Friday night/wee hours of Saturday morning. They did go from the airport to the apartment per BB2. Her flight was due in at 10 but was delayed. It was midnight or shortly thereafter when she was called to come pick her up. They then went to the apartment where they could not get a key nor get in. So the pics/video whichever it was is likely from then. They then went to her house. The confusion comes from the fact it was after midnight.

They then went back later Saturday morning.

She does mention that BB had her phone at the end to someone. I think she meant during the interview.

Link to video: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU
I always wondered why BB2 claimed they thought he was "circling the airport". At midnight with three children? This was never true, IMO. BB2 saw the truth then - but perhaps she did not want to see it. BB claimed she did not have keys because she wanted her mom as a witness to some type of alibi. MOO.

I totally agree. And I see you used the right spelling of tale. Ha. I thought about changing it but then I didn't. I'm waiting for the spaceship to enter the story....and as you say that poor child! She did deserve so very much more.
LOL - I did not realize my spelling! Your spaceship prediction is not off base here - IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288