Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 32s32 seconds ago
#McStay - After a five-month trial and approximately 22 hours of deliberations the jury has reached a verdict. Everyone will gather Monday morning at 10 a.m. PT for the reading of the verdict.

D8eVWMPUwAEqOe_.jpg

I'm really hoping nothing happens to any of the jurors over the weekend. Seems really risky to wait 3 days for a verdict to be announced. I have a feeling someone may slip-up and we'll all hear what the verdict is before it is Monday. I really hope not, but I'm feeling really uneasy about this! :eek:

So we’re still on thin ice over the weekend in case anyone changes their mind, can they do that?
Why wouldn’t the judge want it over quickly for both parties, especially the victims’ family who’ve endured 5 months of this stupidity?

Yes, someone could change his or her mind. :( When they read the verdict, the foreman will announce it—and chances are that the individual jurors will be ‘polled’, and each one will have a last chance to say: “No, that’s NOT my decision.” I don’t think there will be any last-minute change, though.

All MOO

I was out... the twitter alert worked from L&C lol heart stopped when I got the alert for Delgado haha Then got the McStay verdict one.... told my mom I had to go home and complain on my computer that they are waiting until Monday!!! Seriously??? Monday?!!?

I'm not sure what to think, I'm a bit surprised that they came to an agreement... guilty? not guilty? Does the judge get to read the verdict now? or does he have to wait until Monday morning as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member