TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked and the nearby appartment complexes don't have similar garage entrances. Also, she didn't look disoriented on the video to me.

Wouldn't they need warrants to search appartments? I'm not sure if any searches of this type have been done so far.
Law enforcement may or may not need a warrant to obtain lease information from the property management company. It could probably be done with a simple subpoena rather than require a warrant as they would be obtaining business records from one of the parties (the property manager) to the transaction. This is much like obtaining phone records from the phone companies. Warrants aren't required, just a subpoena, so long as the information is a business record - such as what you see on a phone bill (anything beyond that, such as the identity of a person attached to a phone number or location information would require a warrant).

Law enforcement may or may not need a warrant to obtain lease information from the property management company. It could probably be done with a simple subpoena rather than require a warrant as they would be obtaining business records from one of the parties (the property manager) to the transaction. This is much like obtaining phone records from the phone companies. Warrants aren't required, just a subpoena, so long as the information is a business record - such as what you see on a phone bill (anything beyond that, such as the identity of a person attached to a phone number or location information would require a warrant).
I agree about obtaining records, but what about permissions to search?

I'm really starting to wonder if she hurt herself with all the stress but there's really no where in walking distance to (sorry for this ) do away with yourself I think common sense would say if you were that upset you would just get back in your car and drive into a brick wall , but there's too much weirdness I haven't read every thread but (so don't holler at me either ) but is the Babysitter fully cooperating? could someone have brought her car back to the last place they knew she would be on video? and if someone said that already, I work a lot so please forgive .
I don't see her harming herself. She did a few unusual things that afternoon, but I think her plan was to return to her son in the evening.
Her car was caught on surveillance from inside of the garage, so I don't think anyone else moved it.

That is different. I thought the person you replied to was talking about finding out who was on the leases with the caveat that it wouldn't cover people living there with someone that wasn't on the lease.
You are correct. I was not talking about searching apartments. I was talking about obtaining records showing who was on the leases. That would at least be a good place to start. They've probably already done this. MOO

Is it possible the babysitter was seeing the Ex from the restaurant? That would explain the unusual 1hr call, it would also explain why she stopped cooperating. Maybe she had a relationship (serious, casual, one time who knows) and upon realizing that this guy probably did it stopped speaking for fear of being next or implicated. That would be enough for me to lose my *advertiser censored*, park haphazardly to continue a confrontation, say screw going back to work if my abusive on/off ex was messing with my child's babysitter.

Is it possible the babysitter was seeing the Ex from the restaurant? That would explain the unusual 1hr call, it would also explain why she stopped cooperating. Maybe she had a relationship (serious, casual, one time who knows) and upon realizing that this guy probably did it stopped speaking for fear of being next or implicated. That would be enough for me to lose my **** and park haphazardly to continue a confrontation.
I think the babysitter is married.

That doesn't make it less likely. People have affairs everyday.
I just don't see the babysitter being involved with the ex at all. We don't even know if she has ever met him. They might not be part of the same crowd. I don't think Prisma learned something at lunch that would make her angry with the babysitter.

We were told that she's not talking to the family any more. Do we know that she's refusing to speak to police as well? Or maybe they interviewed her and are satisfied with the information she provided?
BBM This is what I want to know. Did she speak to the police, what did she say and were they satisfied with her information.

Is it possible the babysitter was seeing the Ex from the restaurant? That would explain the unusual 1hr call, it would also explain why she stopped cooperating. Maybe she had a relationship (serious, casual, one time who knows) and upon realizing that this guy probably did it stopped speaking for fear of being next or implicated. That would be enough for me to lose my ****, park haphazardly to continue a confrontation, say screw going back to work if my abusive on/off ex was messing with my child's babysitter.
I think this makes perfect sense. It explains the fight at the restaurant, the long phone call, parking haphazardly and the babysitter not cooperating anymore. MOO

I just don't see the babysitter being involved with the ex at all. We don't even know if she has ever met him. They might not be part of the same crowd. I don't think Prisma learned something at lunch that would make her angry with the babysitter.
I can see the babysitter possibly having a fling or something with the ex. If she was the babysitter for awhile, I can see her meeting the ex through Prisma. When he would come to pick her up or drop her off after a date, etc. They may not socialize with the same crowd but I can definitely see her meeting him on various occasions. MOO

I think this makes perfect sense. It explains the fight at the restaurant, the long phone call, parking haphazardly and the babysitter not cooperating anymore. MOO
The fight at the restaurant started with the ex's overreaction to Prisma making a phone call outside. It was him who was jealous, not Prisma. The long call to the sitter reportedly came later. It makes perfect sense to me that she was upset and wanted to vent to someone about it.

We were told that she's not talking to the family any more. Do we know that she's refusing to speak to police as well? Or maybe they interviewed her and are satisfied with the information she provided?

This is my question as well. If the police said she “stopped cooperating” that is very different, to me, than maybe no longer wanting to go over it with family. She may feel blame from them, and instinctively backed away. Jmo

The fight at the restaurant started with the ex's overreaction to Prisma making a phone call outside. It was him who was jealous, not Prisma. The long call to the sitter reportedly came later. It makes perfect sense to me that she was upset and wanted to vent to someone about it.
Maybe the phone call was to another woman that had been with the ex? Calling him out on something? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304