OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed LE had a warrant since he is missing, correct? Also wouldn't his parents have a legal right to the info since he is on their account?
What scares me is that info could save someone's life in the first few hours but after three months.

I didn't know his parents paid his cell phone bill. That's sort of unusual considering he is 29 and has a wife and kid. I don't know if LE got a warrant or not. It might be more difficult to get one if police don't have any evidence of foul play. Simply being missing may not be reason enough, but I'm not a lawyer so I can't say when a judge would agree to sign a warrant for phone records. I agree with you about possibly saving someone's life. I think there should be some kind of "opt in" or something for people who don't mind their phone records being accessed in case of emergency. If I were lost/injured and waiting for help I would want my phone traced ASAP! But I think most people would not want the police to have that much power to instantly track someone down. MOO.

exactly...something doesn't make any sense. So is Le saying Tyler's parents refuse to cooperate? even weirder...
They can’t access the specific info needed, such as tower pings, by looking online in their account. But I don’t understand why their permission isn’t enough to make Verizon give LE the info.

I didn't know his parents paid his cell phone bill. That's sort of unusual considering he is 29 and has a wife and kid. I don't know if LE got a warrant or not. It might be more difficult to get one if police don't have any evidence of foul play. Simply being missing may not be reason enough, but I'm not a lawyer so I can't say when a judge would agree to sign a warrant for phone records. I agree with you about possibly saving someone's life. I think there should be some kind of "opt in" or something for people who don't mind their phone records being accessed in case of emergency. If I were lost/injured and waiting for help I would want my phone traced ASAP! But I think most people would not want the police to have that much power to instantly track someone down. MOO.
Lots of people in their mid to late 20s are still on their parents’ phone plans, because it’s usually cheaper to be part of a family plan. My son is 25 and on my plan, but he just pays me via Venmo for it every month. Then usually I’ll pay for it for his birthday month along with giving him a gift.

<Modsnip - posting info as an insider without verification>
I have spent many hours researching this case. I’m not claiming to be a great investigator about this case but honestly he seemed to have disappeared right after his last call to Brittany at 4:03. I personally suspect foul play and imo by someone or group of people that was a chance meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>
I have spent many hours researching this case. I’m not claiming to be a great investigator about this case but honestly he seemed to have disappeared right after his last call to Brittany at 4:03. I personally suspect foul play and imo by someone or group of people that was a chance meeting.
Do you know Tyler's friend personally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts stating information as fact without a link to either MSM or LE have been removed.

The only members who can post information as fact without providing links to MSM or LE are those members who have been approved as a Websleuths Verified Insider. If you are not a VI, you must provide links.

If a member wishes to become a VI, please go this this link and review the process.

At this point, we know nothing. I stand by my original "feeling" that he has met with death by natural causes and will eventually be found. However, I have to say that when they do find him, if they do, it will be impossible to determine the cause and manner of death. Still, I don't believe that foul play is involved. God rest his soul.

Last edited:
Lots of people in their mid to late 20s are still on their parents’ phone plans, because it’s usually cheaper to be part of a family plan. My son is 25 and on my plan, but he just pays me via Venmo for it every month. Then usually I’ll pay for it for his birthday month along with giving him a gift.

Hell, my son just turned 38. He is still on my cell plan with Verizon. Much cheaper. It wouldn't matter, though, I just want to do something for him.

“spokesperson for the sheriff’s office says the body recovered was partially submerged and “badly decomposed.” Authorities were able to confirm the body found was that of a male.
No additional details were immediately available.”

Body recovered from Scioto River in southern Franklin County
3F9D814E-488E-4715-9D64-0CA3D131B44A.png
Alum creek is near the hotel and makes it down to the river. Anyone know how wide or deep that part of alum creek is during that time of year in case he fell in and made it all the way to the river?

I was back in the Easton Town Center area again yesterday, and decided to drive down the road called Easton Square Place, where Abbot Nutrition is. The woods to the west of the road that you see on Google Maps are there, and pretty thick this time of year. But I noticed plastic, green fending just along the tree line. It's just like that orange temporary fencing you see at festivals and stuff like that, but green. It doesn't go the whole length of the tree line though. I did see parts where you can get into the woods without having to go over the plastic fence.

People on his Facebook group are stating the man who found the body said the body was wearing boots and Tyler was last seen wearing nike sneakers (and thus they are thinking it isn’t him).

Boater Found Body in Scioto River by London Groveport Rd - Scioto Post

^article that mentions boots
It was a 40 year old guy named Damon Farmer. He was seen jumping off a bridge on 5/27.

Authorities identify body recovered from Scioto River in southern Franklin County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr