Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, more drama.

So the takeaway from the "mistress' interview is that DV's not gay, that BB threatened her and that she writes letters to DV in jail to let him know what the public is saying about him. A really deep thinker here. <sarcasm>

And FWIW, the most common usage of the term "mistress" is a woman having an affair with a married man, often long term. It seems to me that "girlfriend" would be more appropriate as mistress brings to mind a romance novel notion of DV keeping this woman in an apartment and paying her bills while she eagerly awaits his visits. That's not the case here. JMO

I'm very curious to see if BB responds/reacts to the woman now that she's also doing interviews. Will she be angry with DV? Will she throw him under the bus? Will she deny she ever threatened the mistress? Watching and waiting...

bbm
Next, I can picture BB calling the mistress a ho or something similar. She will also make it clear that DV wants to cook and watch Netflix with her.

(Sorry, Ms. Ivory Hecker, that interview with the mistress should never have been aired.) IMO

I try to stay away from and not think about the graphic things in cases and not comment, too hard and I am no expert. I am looking for words that are not too graphic but if they have this child's head or can take what they need for detailed autopsy, they can determine a new injury or very recent injury I believe in some cases and a whole lot more. If it can then be shown he was basically the only adult around her during a certain time frame, along with the blood on the floor, etc....

I think the pics of her ambulatory and following him, etc. could all be put together with it, his disposal, etc.

I think sadly, you add in the oldest child's recollection of last seeing his sister, etc. and I believe and hope they could have a good case.

Add in his cell phone records, movements, video and all they probably have that we do not know about and I hope to God this child gets some justice.

It could be just blind hope by me though but I still hope they can do this. This child deserves some justice and dignity.

Has anything regarding the eldest child’s recollection of last seeing MD been released? I’ve not been able to follow the case as closely as normal over the last week. Just wondering if I missed it.

The FOX reporter has the interview on her FB page also. In this report Hecker says the mistress decided to be interviewed because she wants to "shed more light" on the case, whatever that means. She also says she is supportive of DV and believes he is innocent.

Mistress also said she was uneasy about being brought into the "scandal" (reporter's words) and has had a couple of threats from people on SM. She also showed the reporter texts from detectives threatening to arrest her. She wants to remain anonymous. While she sheds some light on the case. Um, okay.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Another victim. IMO not one person in this case has Maleah's interests in mind, only their 15 minutes of fame and making sure everyone knows how victimized they are by the public. IMO Tim Miller and the LEOs are the only people who care about Maleah.
BBM

Wow. Trying to figure out how to say what I want to say without getting an actual time out.

The FOX reporter has the interview on her FB page also. In this report Hecker says the mistress decided to be interviewed because she wants to "shed more light" on the case, whatever that means. She also says she is supportive of DV and believes he is innocent.

Mistress also said she was uneasy about being brought into the "scandal" (reporter's words) and has had a couple of threats from people on SM. She also showed the reporter texts from detectives threatening to arrest her. She wants to remain anonymous. While she sheds some light on the case. Um, okay.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Another victim. IMO not one person in this case has Maleah's interests in mind, only their 15 minutes of fame and making sure everyone knows how victimized they are by the public. IMO Tim Miller and the LEOs are the only people who care about Maleah.

Agreed.

This dim-bulb side piece had no idea what the light would show. It showed a lot. A whole lot. IMO

bbm
Next, I can picture BB calling the mistress a ho or something similar. She will also make it clear that DV wants to cook and watch Netflix with her.

(Sorry, Ms. Ivory Hecker, that interview with the mistress should never have been aired.) IMO
Am I mistaken, or was she the one to misreport the BB phone in the car thing yesterday?

40 minutes would be putting it close and, as you say, that is without wrecks, tolls, etc. She could have done a pre-check in at home, saves a bit of time in some cases. The flight was close to noon wasn't it? So 9:30, that gets her there at 10:10. It is about right, barring no problems on the drive to the airport, etc. A bit less than two hours probably, but enough, and fairly common.

I have flown American many times with no complaints, not for some time though. Would the plane be full on a trip to such a destination? No reason really for asking, just figuring overhead space may not have been a problem even if economy. It also had a layover and was not a direct flight, many opt for direct. The destination also would play in and it was a Tuesday.

Thank you for the info, so very much appreciated. I thought they were a bit closer to the airport for some reason.

Just to clarify - 49 minutes, 40 miles.
From Sugarland to IAH Concourse A to drop off a passenger I would estimate at least 45-55 minutes. IAH is a very busy airport at all hours.

Concourse A is American.

She could have checked in online from home. But going thru normal security (for those that don’t have TSA PreChek or Clear) can take quite a while).

During the week American has 7-8 direct flights from IAH to CLT.
First flight is at 5:30am and last flight is around 5:30pm.
Usually one around 11:49am - 12:10am.

YES - flights are always full. Zone 5 is where overhead starts getting full so there’s not a snowballs chance if she was in zone 9 - they usually announce that if you’re in zone 9 to come up and get your bag tagged for gate check.

Hopefully she got a nice middle seat in the rear near the bathroom and there was plenty of turbulence.

I don't trust her at all. She may or may not have any useful information for the investigators. IMO, she comes across as a total manipulator - only concerned for herself.

So what you're saying is, it's really too bad she and BB are fighting over the same rapper -- they have a lot in common and could have been pals.

Yeah, if by "scandal" she means horrible, sickening, gruesome murder.

So what you're saying is, it's really too bad she and BB are fighting over the same rapper -- they have a lot in common and could have been pals.

I don't understand how you got that from my post. I'm sorry - but your comment seems totally disconnected from the snippet of my post that you quoted. I don't understand what you're trying to say. Please help me out.

I don't give a damn whether or not BB and this chick fought over DV.

I'm saying that it's possible that someone who has multiple felony warrants may be trying to manipulate LE into believing they have information related to Maleah's murder in order to obtain some sort of leniency regarding whatever charges are related to her felony warrants.

That's all.

I don't understand how you got that from my post. I'm sorry - but your comment seems totally disconnected from the snippet of my post that you quoted. I don't understand what you're trying to say. Please help me out.

I don't give a damn whether or not BB and this chick fought over DV.

I'm saying that it's possible that someone who has multiple felony warrants may be trying to manipulate LE into believing they have information related to Maleah's murder in order to obtain some sort of leniency regarding whatever charges are related to her felony warrants.

That's all.
I quoted that snippet because you said that your opinion is that the <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> is a manipulator who is only out for herself and my opinion is that BB has demonstrated similar personality traits and behaviors over the last month. Then I (cheekily) postulated that if the two women weren't obviously enemies, they might have gotten along due to the personality quirks they seem to have in common.

Hope that helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure you can. I can believe it. I've had to put myself in serious time-out. I've kept up, but have been holding back.

I look forward to learning the results of LE investigation of this crime and hope we learn of new developments(charges) soon.

Thank you. I have to actually stop reading on occasion or my self imposed time out does not work. I mean I know my login and I try to control it but my fingers know it too, and all of a sudden of their own accord are typing it in before I even realize and then the fingers start trying to comment as well :)

I too look forward to the results. LE has been very quiet overall in this case although others sure have not and seem to seek the camera. I alternate between thinking they are stirring the pot with some help or are just letting things play out. I hope, pray and think they have more than we know.

Because of that, I still have hope that this child who suffered atrocities even after death will see some justice.

Meh. She’s a minor detail IMO

Hahahaha - I love how you have described this chick, Vox.

"A minor detail". You are probably sooooo right!

IMO, I think this <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> chick wishes she was more relevant than she is, as in: I think she wishes she had credible info to provide to LE so that she could get out of her felony warrants.

I love it - a "She's a Minor Detail"!!! Yee-Haw! TY Vox!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member