Recovered/Located CA- Alexander Echeverria, 30, Bellflower, 24 May 2019*Depressed*His infant found deceased

doodles1211

Reaction score
ZJs8_qvA

The baby, 8-month old Alexia Rose Echeverria, was identified as the daughter of a missing Northern California man, reported KTLA.

She was found behind funeral home Funeraria del Angel on the morning of May 27, said the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.

The child was reported missing along with her father, Alexander Echeverria, 30, and were last seen in Bellflower last week, officials said.

Echeverria was described as “depressed,” and his family was concerned for his wellbeing.

The baby was discovered after a worker saw a baby upright in a car seat and covered by a blanket, KLTA reported. The infant was pronounced dead at the scene.

Officials have not determined the cause of death, and Detective Steve Blagg said that officials saw no signs of trauma, CBS Los Angeles reported.

“We’re talking to potential family members, but again, ongoing investigation, don’t want to divulge, who or how we came in contact with them,” Bragg told the outlet.

Echeverria has not yet been located. His family said they are concerned for his well-being.

He’s described as 5-foot-6, 160 pounds with brown hair, and brown eyes.

Officials said he may be driving a gray colored 2014 Volkswagen Jetta with California license plate 7FFT866.

Infant Girl Found Dead in California Is Daughter of Missing 'Depressed' Man: Officials

Homicide Detectives Investigating Death of Infant Left Behind Mortuary in Bellflower

Homicide detectives are investigating the death of an infant found behind a building in Bellflower on Monday, authorities said.

Deputies were called shortly after 10 a.m. after a worker made the discovery behind Funeraria del Angel, a mortuary at 10333 Alondra Blvd., Los Angeles County Sheriff's Detective Steve Blagg said in a news briefing.

The worker, who was cleaning up the ground at the time, immediately called 911, Blagg said.

The child — a female around a year old — was found in an upright car seat, covered by a blanket, the detective said.

Paramedics pronounced the baby girl dead at the scene.

As of Monday afternoon, she had not been positively identified.

Investigators were speaking to potential family members, but Blagg declined to divulge who they were or how officials came into contact with them.

No one was in custody, he added. ...

Homicide Detectives Investigating Death of Infant Left Behind Mortuary in Bellflower

"An 8-month-old girl found dead in a car seat behind a Bellflower mortuary was identified Tuesday as the daughter of a Sacramento man who authorities said made suicidal statements to family members before going missing.

The child was found dead in a car seat partially covered by a blanket about 10:35 a.m. Monday behind the mortuary in the 10300 block of Alondra Boulevard, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

She was identified by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office as 8-month-old Alexia Rose Echeverria. An autopsy was pending.

The baby was the daughter of 22-year-old Alexander Echeverria, who remains unaccounted for, said Los Angeles County sheriff’s Deputy Trina Schrader.

“We believe the (baby’s) death occurred in Sacramento County,” Schrader said, adding that all other information about the case would be released by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office."

Body of 8-month-old found dead in Bellflower is identified as daughter of missing man – Whittier Daily News

"An 8-month-old girl found dead in a car seat behind a Bellflower mortuary was identified Tuesday as the daughter of a Sacramento man who authorities said made suicidal statements to family members before going missing.

The child was found dead in a car seat partially covered by a blanket about 10:35 a.m. Monday behind the mortuary in the 10300 block of Alondra Boulevard, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

She was identified by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office as 8-month-old Alexia Rose Echeverria. An autopsy was pending.

The baby was the daughter of 22-year-old Alexander Echeverria, who remains unaccounted for, said Los Angeles County sheriff’s Deputy Trina Schrader.

“We believe the (baby’s) death occurred in Sacramento County,” Schrader said, adding that all other information about the case would be released by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office."

Body of 8-month-old found dead in Bellflower is identified as daughter of missing man – Whittier Daily News
Another innocent angel victimized by someone who was supposed to love and protect her from harm. He will more than likely commit suicide when police catch up with him. A cowards way out. No justice for baby Alexia. Angry and sad.

Missing NorCal Father Named Person of Interest in Death of 8-Month-Old Found in Bellflower

Called his brother to say she died in an accident...

Here we go...
(I'll be over here sitting on my hands, hoping I'm wrong)

MOO
Unfortunately, I don't think you are wrong. The phone conversation he had with the babies mother kinda gave me the same feeling. He was talking about the baby crying, etc... Mom is now talking about her in the past tense, so I think she knows too. Poor innocent baby!

The father of an 8-month-old baby, who has been missing since his daughter was found dead behind a mortuary, has surrendered to authorities, officials said Monday afternoon.

Alexander Echeverria, 22, has been a person of interest since the infant, identified as Alexia Rose Echeverria, was found dead last week in Bellflower. He went to police at the U.S.-Mexico border, the Sacramento Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

Father of dead baby found in Bellflower turns himself in at U.S.-Mexico border

I’m glad he turned himself in. As well I’m glad he showed his daughter somewhat respect in her death. Placed her where she would be found. But I sure hope justice is swift and severe. Embracing the family in love.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back