CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

Thanks for posting this. Sickened me to hear he had said this. Says everything about who this male version of jocelyn wildenstein is and his lack of character. Maybe that crap on the internet was his and not the brothers. Praying for strength, justice and karma.
Lmao (Jocelyn Wildenstein) ....I’ve always believed the brothers were both involved in some kinky stuff and Jonahs reaction to his brothers “text” about the suicide was more than odd IMO.

Now there have been two separate polygraph experts review AS polygraph. Both have expressed their opinions that there was deception, however we were told AS passed the exam. SDSD forced us to believe AS had passed the polygraph exam they even informed the public he as passed the exam. Later they changed the story to it was inconclusive. When there are story changes, deception and evil are controlling the investigation not the truth. Gore should simply allow another agency to investigate this case.
Since they never examined the 911 call and now there have been two separate professions who have. AS is talking to someone while he is on the phone with dispatch. Then that person speaks to AS. So who was there does the SDSD even know this or did they leave that person out of the reports?

Episode Guide | Death At The Mansion: Rebecca Zahau

Death at the Mansion-- episode #3 is a must watch
for anybody that followed this horrific crime!

It's the first time that I've actually heard JS talking and/or his recorded response to investigators.

It's one thing to read that JS immediately went the PR/damage control route, and another to listen to JS in action as he squashed the investigation.

And for all the grief imposed on Keith Greer for incorrectly alleging DS involved in Rebecca's murder, JS was first to plant that seed. He obviously believed DS capable of hiring a hit.

MOO

Hi Burma, I hope you don't mind another question? The Oxygen series has been well done. I can't imagine how anyone could still consider this to be a suicide. I'm still surprised that the two sisters were able to be alibied so solidly. Do you know who it was that gave Nina her alibi? I can't get the thought out of my head that perhaps this was another statement taked as truth by SDSO (like the supposed voicemail from Jonah). Frankly, I'm shocked they never followed through on issuing a polygraph to Nina. Was her alibi really substantiated?

Hi Burma, I hope you don't mind another question? The Oxygen series has been well done. I can't imagine how anyone could still consider this to be a suicide. I'm still surprised that the two sisters were able to be alibied so solidly. Do you know who it was that gave Nina her alibi? I can't get the thought out of my head that perhaps this was another statement taked as truth by SDSO (like the supposed voicemail from Jonah). Frankly, I'm shocked they never followed through on issuing a polygraph to Nina. Was her alibi really substantiated?

I remember Nina's interview where she talked about LE taking her yoga clothes, and that she never took the polygraph -- but don't remember if Nina avoided this, or if LE didn't pursue it.

Also recall Nina more focused on her "wristlet" wallet than the victims!

MOO

BBL I am aware of Nina's alibi, she admitted to being at the residence but never gained entry. She did call to reschedule her polygraph but SDSD dropped the ball and never called her back. I don't believe she was involved with Rebecca's murder. I hope that answers your questions.

Interesting wording when Adam called the police. He said, "I got a girl, hung herself...". If I saw someone hanging, tied up with no clothes on, I would say, "A girl is hanging over the balcony" or "Someone tied up and hung a girl." It would not enter my mind that she hung herself.

I haven't been able to watch any of the latest documentaries. Has anything been said about Rebecca being hog-tied, or being able to prove that from the lengths of the cut rope? I feel it's an area that if demonstrable BRD could prove murder.

JMO

Interesting wording when Adam called the police. He said, "I got a girl, hung herself...". If I saw someone hanging, tied up with no clothes on, I would say, "A girl is hanging over the balcony" or "Someone tied up and hung a girl." It would not enter my mind that she hung herself.
No he told the dispatcher that she had hung herself in the guest house. He gave a different location than she was officially located.

I haven't been able to watch any of the latest documentaries. Has anything been said about Rebecca being hog-tied, or being able to prove that from the lengths of the cut rope? I feel it's an area that if demonstrable BRD could prove murder.

JMO
No they have not gone into the mismatched lengths of rope.

July 12- Sometime in the late morning, after Mary was told of Rebecca’s death, by her husband Doug, she spoke to JS over the phone trying to find out what happened. JS said he really didn’t know anything but told her, his brother AS had been at the scene. AS then got on the phone and the following exchange took place:

Mary: “I need you to tell me exactly what happened.”

Adam: “It’s not a good idea, I don’t want to push somebody else over the edge.”

This is an enormous behavioral clue. We already know that evening, AS attempted to provide support, and engage Rebecca in a conversation about the hardships of losing someone. He says she wasn’t interested so they went there separate ways into the mansion and guest house.

But, what we have here is a raw statement made just hours after Rebecca’s body was found. Essentially, this statement by AS to Mary, is him admitting they DID have an emotional, impassioned conversation, and whatever he said to her, compelled Rebecca to commit suicide.

Amazingly, he chose the words “push somebody else over the edge” which at first, you would take that as him emotionally pushing her to commit suicide. However, considering how she actually died, “pushing somebody else over the edge” is a frightening, chilling statement made by AS.

July 12- Sometime in the late morning, after Mary was told of Rebecca’s death, by her husband Doug, she spoke to JS over the phone trying to find out what happened. JS said he really didn’t know anything but told her, his brother AS had been at the scene. AS then got on the phone and the following exchange took place:

Mary: “I need you to tell me exactly what happened.”

Adam: “It’s not a good idea, I don’t want to push somebody else over the edge.”

This is an enormous behavioral clue. We already know that evening, AS attempted to provide support, and engage Rebecca in a conversation about the hardships of losing someone. He says she wasn’t interested so they went there separate ways into the mansion and guest house.

But, what we have here is a raw statement made just hours after Rebecca’s body was found. Essentially, this statement by AS to Mary, is him admitting they DID have an emotional, impassioned conversation, and whatever he said to her, compelled Rebecca to commit suicide.

Amazingly, he chose the words “push somebody else over the edge” which at first, you would take that as him emotionally pushing her to commit suicide. However, considering how she actually died, “pushing somebody else over the edge” is a frightening, chilling statement made by AS.
Yes -- like the edge of a railing. :eek:

I still believe others were physically involved that night. I do and feel that the true story is still out there. This was a crime of vile hatred, and in my opinion punishment , more than a sexual fulfillment. I can’t say too much because of rules here.
I agree. It was punishment, and public humiliation...

you all would be correct however the SDSD and gore did not care what anyone said or did. Gore made sure this was a closed case of suicide as fast as he could. JS stock was not doing so good and needed this case closed as well. Everything you guys are talking about here we explained to SDSD and it fell on deaf ears except to JS who they catered to.

I still don't get how ANYONE can look at the painting on the door and NOT see the S at the beginning was added. Its completely different than the other letters. It jumps out to me each and every time.
It is different, but I'm not sure that leads to the conclusion it was added. When I look at it I think it just looks like they started out with a different technique, less paint, a dry brush, or the brush held at a different angle.

My other thoughts about the message are that -

a/ the message is not synonymous with a suicide due to grief, guilt, shame or "Asian honor", there is nothing honorable or ashamed or guilt-ridden in scrawling on the furniture with black paint.

b/ the question in the message "can you save her" has no question mark. It is therefore rhetoric, the answer is known, and most likely written after her death.

c/ This was staging. The person who wrote it knew the suicide staging would not pass muster and if it was declared a murder wanted to throw investigators off to look at people with no family association who wouldn't care about defacing the house. It reminds me of Christopher Coleman who killed his wife and sons and daubed painted messages on the walls. It's not the message that matters but in the staging killer's head how to get investigators to think it's not the person who stayed there, who would treat his brother's house with respect.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back