Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have worked with at risk kids for most of my life, although not quite that long. (I'm not sure if I would make it 40 years!)
What seems to be common with most of the parents is a general lack of education and knowledge in child development.

Apparently the parenting classes in high school where you have to care for a "baby" don't do much good. Everything they know seems to have been passed on to them through their own parents.

No matter how hard I've tried, I have never been able to convince a parent that picking up and soothing a crying baby is not "spoiling" them.
Many wouldn't even think of sitting down on the floor and playing with their child.

And yes, many use drugs on a regular basis which only makes them incapable of dealing with the stress of caring for a demanding child. It doesn't take much for them to "lose it" and take it out on their kids.
It only takes a few seconds to cause a life-long injury. One punch or kick is all it takes. Imo
I don’t know how long you have been doing this... but I appreciate you.

If B.B. looked in the phone and saw the picks that DV sent, wouldn’t she also have seen the pics coming in from the ‘mistress’?!? According to her interview, there were lots!
Edit to add: therefore, she would have knowN it was not a male!
I agree.....that story was meant to be a lie from the get go. She just let QX run with it, because he wanted to.....

One possible scenario:

April 27-April 29 - MD is injured.

April 29, Monday - BB2 tells BB to take MD to get medical attention. BB calls CD and tells him 'something is wrong'. Calls back and says DV will take her to the doctor.

April 30, Tuesday - We see MD going in the house following DV. She is wearing sunglasses and a hedious looking face mask that covers her nose and mouth. Those are to cover her injuries. Why then, take her out at all?

One possible explanation is that MD felt safer being outside, and insisted she goes with DV rather than stay with very upset BB. She somehow knew no one would punch her outside of the house.

LE has to solve the rest.

I never noticed that before Pocket but it surely does look like she's wearing sunglasses (maybe with a funny nose attached to them?):

Maleah1.jpg
Click to enlarge

I never noticed that before Pocket but it surely does look like she's wearing sunglasses (maybe with a funny nose attached to them?):

View attachment 188279
Click to enlarge
In this screen cap, it really does look like one of those sunglass/nose disguises. And in both of the caps of that video, she definitely looks off, not quite like herself. I'm not sure if it's clear enough to say definitively whether she's wearing something, but this cap makes me think maybe so for the first time.

If she IS wearing something like that, I am willing to bet that DV busted her beautiful, sweet face. :mad:
Still wondering why he took her along on that early morning car ride (I think it was the daycare/school drop-off). A 4-year-old with obvious facial injuries would be an especially risky person to go anywhere with if you are her abuser. Why didn't he just leave her at home with BB?

View attachment 188279
Click to enlarge
Yay Geevee, I'm glad you see it. Reminds me of photos from JA trial. Some see it, some don't.

MD is wearing sunglasses for sure, but I don't know if the funny pointy nose is attached to the glasses or if she is wearing a mask covering her nose, cheek and mouth.

(BTW, JM is currently prosecuting a case in AZ. Avtar Grewal trial. Details in JA thread)

Thank you PommyMommy. I have had a very emotional last few days due to the loss of my niece's twin baby girl who passed away 23 minutes after birth. My heart is shattered in two. My niece will be the kind of momma to her surviving baby girl that every child deserves. :(

With that being said, I need to take a break from here for now.

Sorry for being somewhat O/T everyone.

I work with these poor kids in Head Start. So many bounce from foster home to foster home. And now opiates has raised its ugly head with these poor kids. I am thinking of leaving my profession. No, I am leaving my profession. I have for almost 40 years seen the decline in parenting, the decline in support for working with these poor kids. Done, God help me, done.

I know. It wasn't the kids, it was dealing with parents that finally drove me out of teaching. Retire, or do something different. There are lots of jobs for teachers in elder communities, teaching leisure classes, all kinds of opportunities.

Thank you PommyMommy. I have had a very emotional last few days due to the loss of my niece's twin baby girl who passed away 23 minutes after birth. My heart is shattered in two. My niece will be the kind of momma to her surviving baby girl that every child deserves. :(

‘Hug’ :(

I don’t know how long you have been doing this... but I appreciate you.
Half the time that you have, but thank you. Another 20 years might do me in.
I think I appreciate you more since I volunteered at a Head Start when I was in college. It's definitely one of those jobs that people do for the love of children and the rewards it brings.
I especially liked working in the "infant room." What better job than holding and rocking babies all day?
The older kids were much more of a challenge, to put it mildly.
Luckily I never had to deal with any parents.

Aw, that is devestating. :( Hugs and prayers. Take all the time you need.

View attachment 188279
Click to enlarge
It looks more like an eye patch to me. That or just a pixelated rectangular blob.
But as I've said before, she looks unwell. Her color doesn't look right and her face looks swollen.
That could also be from the quality of the image, though.

Yay Geevee, I'm glad you see it. Reminds me of photos from JA trial. Some see it, some don't.

MD is wearing sunglasses for sure, but I don't know if the funny pointy nose is attached to the glasses or if she is wearing a mask covering her nose, cheek and mouth.

(BTW, JM is currently prosecuting a case in AZ. Avtar Grewal trial. Details in JA thread)

You can see a definite difference in color between her face and jawline. I do think she's wearing one, and I think it was to hide something. That would be one reason Maleah wasn't in daycare or taken to the dr. And another reason for CD to not see her to take her to the dr.
Wow, that blows me away, knowing what we know now , knowing that in that photo she's probably in pain and her suffering and hiding another assault to her tiny face, and I can't do one thing about it. Watching him walk so far ahead of her, when she needed someone to showed they cared about her.
Wow, again, Opens a whole 'nother side to this ever evolving story about Maleah's death. It seems that everyone's more concerned about themselves, than that little girl in this drama of the pointing fingers of DV and BB. Oh and his mistress. But what about Maleah? Where is she in their drama. Her little bones broken are resting upon an autopsy table, being put back together by strangers that have more love for her than these people.

The nose thing is pretty hard to tell what exactly it is (but it is something), the sunglasses are there for sure in my mind.

(Oh, I need to check over there, haven't been in quite some time, thanks for the head's up :)).

I'm so sorry, (((CA))). :(

In this screen cap, it really does look like one of those sunglass/nose disguises. And in both of the caps of that video, she definitely looks off, not quite like herself. I'm not sure if it's clear enough to say definitively whether she's wearing something, but this cap makes me think maybe so for the first time.

If she IS wearing something like that, I am willing to bet that DV busted her beautiful, sweet face. :mad:
Still wondering why he took her along on that early morning car ride (I think it was the daycare/school drop-off). A 4-year-old with obvious facial injuries would be an especially risky person to go anywhere with if you are her abuser. Why didn't he just leave her at home with BB?
I have always thought she was wearing sunglasses in that pic.
**my speculation only**
but do we have proof that he was the abuser?
why would he take her out only to return her when her mother was home???
was he possibly protecting Maleah? by keeping her with him?
not leaving her at the apartment with her mother and then that exact transaction..... said mother magically don't know nuffin about Maleah being there.

no adding up for me. red flag. odd ..strange.
this is the moment that it all went pair shaped imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam