Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the prosecution.
This was an extremely emotional thing. It's totally reasonable to delay it until tomorrow. Both families will be extremely emotional. Give them a day to recover.
Sorry, I meant Prosecution. I guess they do need to get over the shock of a guilty verdict.

so stressful finding a live stream ....but found one wonder if they are going to stream death phase ?

Richard K. De Atley‏Verified account @RKDeAtley 3m3 minutes ago
After hearing evidence in penalty phase, jurors will deliberate and decide whether to recommend the death penalty or life in prison without parole. McStay family in court, Susan Blake, Joseph McStay's mother, was in tears at word of first conviction. #mcstay #chasemerritt

Richard K. De Atley‏Verified account @RKDeAtley 2m2 minutes ago
Now prosecutor Britt Imes brings up the issue of possible jury tampering from last week, when two alternates were approached by a defense team member after deliberations started. #mcstay #chasemerritt

Sorry, I meant Prosecution. I guess they do need to get over the shock of a guilty verdict.

It’s not the shock of a guilty verdict, as much as it is a huge weight lifted off their shoulders.

Their biggest fear would have been this vile mass murderer, being a free man.

They were acutely aware of the stakes here.

Chase Meritt will never pray on another innocent victim, something he did his entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288