Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks crushed. His defense attorney looked close to tears.

Yes, he looks "crushed" because IMO, the PT did not prove he was guilty BARD.

And his defense attorney should be in tears because he did a great job.

JMO I know I am still the "lone wolf" here regarding this case and I know many do not like my opinions or posts regarding this case. But there is nothing that will ever change my opinion on this case until the TRUTH comes out - which TRUTH, I doubt, will ever come out.

Oh well ... I will catch up here later ... it's lunchtime and cocktail time in New Orleans ... LOL !

MOO !!!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 56s57 seconds ago
#McStay - Imes says in the affidavits provided to the court, no one mention if any of the sitting 12 jurors have been approached.

D8t23RwVUAAxPzV.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 49s50 seconds ago
#McStay - The state estimates they'll take 3 days for the penalty phase, defense 2-3 days.

do these news outlets only have one camera? they just cut off the Judge speaking about jury tampering

It’s not the shock of a guilty verdict, as much as it is a huge weight lifted off their shoulders.

Their biggest fear would have been this vile mass murderer, being a free man.

They were acutely aware of the stakes here.

Chase Meritt will never pray on another innocent victim, something he did his entire life.

Exactly and this is so personally as this was a family friend that had been let into that home and he killed them in the worse way imaginable.

Joey would of given Chase the shirt off his back and this was Joeys reward for showing the criminal kindness. He gets his entire family wiped out in front of him. The guilt he mist of felt in them final moments that he had let that evil man into his home and play with kids.

I’m so glad to hear the jury got this one right ... what a relief that they came up guilty on all counts, with special circumstances. I was beyond frustrated thst HLN dropped the ball on this one, but I was able to hear the verdict on one of the links someone posted above, in spite of the web page reloading too often ... grrrrr! California is useless when it comes to the death penalty ... why bother, if you’re not actually going to execute? I’m glad I don’t live there anymore, for many reasons.

The justice system worked! The jury rendered the just verdict absolutely!

It was almost kind of surreal watching PURE EVIL emanating off his murdering grim reaper ghost face! I almost saw a replay of the murders in his eyes!

Yes, he looks "crushed" because IMO, the PT did not prove he was guilty BARD.

And his defense attorney should be in tears because he did a great job.

JMO I know I am still the "lone wolf" here regarding this case and I know many do not like my opinions or posts regarding this case. But there is nothing that will ever change my opinion on this case until the TRUTH comes out - which TRUTH, I doubt, will ever come out.

Oh well ... I will catch up here later ... it's lunchtime and cocktail time in New Orleans ... LOL !

MOO !!!
Hey, it's always cocktail time in New Orleans. Use to be my home. :D

Hello,

Yes, some fountains ... but not what it was made out to be, IMO. Fountains are a "luxury item" ... and this was a business that was supposed to be "booming" during a downturn in the economy? I don't think so ... But ... there were "other" types of businesses booming during that downturn time ... but it wasn't fountains.

MOO and MOO !
Sorry, but that is old news that was proven to be wrong. This was a viable fountain business. Companies bought a lot of them for their businesses. We saw the fountains and we saw the receipts for the supplies and the receipts for the welders and the shipping.

This was a fountain business and was doing great, in spite of Chase embezzling like the crook that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa