OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what about that sticks out to you? Does it have to do with their previous thefts? Or that maybe Fred really isn't all that loaded.? Just curious about your thoughts. TIA
Stuck out at me because her words tell me she takes Care of her family and gives them the very best regardless of how low she has to go....shoplifting, forging custody papers, and yes pulling a trigger.

I didn’t mean the state could change GW4’s plea of not guilty. I meant any plea bargaining would be determined and offered by the state. In the instance of a plea bargain, the defendant changes their plea in exchange for a pre arranged agreement set in place by the state. There is no trial and the defendant changes their plea to guilty and is sentenced according to the plea agreement. It does happen. It happened on the Chris Watts case. I don’t believe it could happen in this case. JMO
Thanks that’s along the lines of what I was thinking.

Yeah I didn’t say she’s not guilty or didn’t pull a trigger. I said a judgment of innocent based on a person’s social media is a biased view.

I know what I feel about their guilt. Comparing that to the indictments, I do believe all four pulled triggers. But if I was on the jury, I’d need much more than what has been disclosed this far. JMHO
I agree with you

Unfortunately, I didn't see much of either pretrial today, I guess I must have blinked.
I saw more of George's. I've got to say, he presents the most respectfully to the court. He always has a vest and tie on, pays attention and uses 'yes your honor' and 'no your honor'. I think he appears the most sincere of the three W men. He also looks very sad. I couldn't figure out what happened to his hair. Looks like he might be the first trial.
I didn't see much of Jake's pre-trial. Was he smirking? Has he learned any court manners yet? I see he's still rocking the Johnny Cash look. In all seriousness though, how often are prisoners allowed to wash their hair? What about hair cuts?

Unfortunately, I didn't see much of either pretrial today, I guess I must have blinked.
I saw more of George's. I've got to say, he presents the most respectfully to the court. He always has a vest and tie on, pays attention and uses 'yes your honor' and 'no your honor'. I think he appears the most sincere of the three W men. He also looks very sad. I couldn't figure out what happened to his hair. Looks like he might be the first trial.
I didn't see much of Jake's pre-trial. Was he smirking? Has he learned any court manners yet? I see he's still rocking the Johnny Cash look. In all seriousness though, how often are prisoners allowed to wash their hair? What about hair cuts?

GW definitely appears to be the most sincere.

I thought JW might have had a hairnet on for a minute. The state does provide haircuts and he is allowed to shower 5x a week. He is actually supposed to have clean hair.

Lawriter - OAC - 5120-9-25 Appearance and grooming of male inmates.

We know very little of the Discovery.
True. I think it was your post early actually that confused me. It was a post saying after seeing the evidence, you had no doubts AW pulled a trigger. Nothing in the discovery thus far has me convinced she pulled a trigger. I’m basing that statement on discovery only. Now, do I think she pulled a trigger? I do. But to be convinced, I need to see the rest of the discovery and hear it all laid out at trial. I hope that makes sense :)

Please continue discussion at Thread #49.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads