Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I mention the dog leash is Bc if there WAS a dog - I’d be curious to know where the dog is? Where was the dog over that weekend, etc. is the dog w kids in city? Perhaps FD had someone take dog while they’re “away” for Memorial Day. I saw the leash and thought - where’s the dog. That’s all :)
It was mentioned in one of JD’s blog posts that there was a dog and it had a close relationship with one of her daughters. There is also a mentioning of a cat. These postings are from 2012 so, I have no idea if these animals are still in the picture?

In my opinion, some things in that house are not in a proper proportion in the room-like the fireplace in one room-and it’s staged like he staged it himself, rather than a professional stager’s work.
Yes this^^^^. And a whole lot of big rooms with a little bit of nothing in them. It's surely not my style of decorating. It does not appear "comfy and liveable or lived in." JMO

What was FD career prior to f-i-l backing his housing projects? Could be he's simply lost interest now the money has dried up and is going through the motions. Seen it happen. Also seen mom and dad throw good money at a loser before, all trying to help their daughter's life.

What are the odds, IMO - that if MT can distance herself from being in New Canaan on the morning of 24 May by phone evidence, she can then crawl out of the 'trash run' guilt charge in Hartford by claiming - Fotis does that all the time dumping his building rubble in other people's dumpsters so he doesn't have to pay for his building-site excess to be taken away.
"I didn't have a clue y'honor. I'm totally innocent." Well MT - I for one don't buy it...
Yes, this IMO. As far as we know, and her arrest warrant is basically identical to FD, she did nothing more than sit in the passenger seat and extinguish her cigarette on the pavement.

EBM - removed blog post as per TOS

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Talmadge Hill train station parking lot has cameras? Guess I could ask friend who knows LE. That train station is a short run/walk from where Jennifer's car was found on Lapham.
Also, has anyone discussed here if he could have used a hitman? Then the hitman dropped the car off, took the train then to NYC or wherever? Crazy, I know. Obviously I have no idea how hits work. And so why would FD/MT go to her garage to clean up the evidence. I assume that's what he would have paid the hitman to do. Just thinking aloud here... Thanks for listening!
Will see if I can figure it out but I don't think there are cameras in the parking lots or on the crossing. Cameras are a controversial topic and many people won't support them due to privacy concerns.

I do know that the Stamford train station (where non express NC trains run during off peak hours - people usually have to exit the train and switch tracks to catch train to Grand Central) have cameras and better security but that is probably because its also an Amtrak hub on the NE Corridor. Talmadge Hill is just a single aluminum platform with a weather shelter to access the 5-8 car train. The NC Line is a single track electric so is not a busy commuter operation by any stretch of the imagination.

Attachments

• talmadgehill.jpeg.png
    talmadgehill.jpeg.png
    996.4 KB · Views: 13
She wasn't even near NC according to sources.
If she wasn’t near NC the proof would need to be - she was with someone who will swear where she was or she’s on camera somewhere else - her phone somewhere isn’t enough IMO - it can be left anywhere/ so if she has proof who was she with and who’s going to swear to this ? All MOO

Last edited:
What was FD career prior to f-i-l backing his housing projects? Could be he's simply lost interest now the money has dried up and is going through the motions. Seen it happen. Also seen mom and dad throw good money at a loser before, all trying to help their daughter's life.
His job history on linkedin is on the prior thread I think but its accessible. He worked in consulting for a division of a major accounting firm.

So her car parked outside Waveny entrance on Lapham. A very short walk to the train station. Where someone could easily park and escape on train. Also where police might first think she went missing on the park trails. I'm just trying to figure if there was perhaps a third person involved. Lord knows they should have put up cameras at TH train lot there were so many car break-ins in that lot years ago. Thanks -- I will ask to find out.

If she wasn’t near NC the proof would need to be - she was with someone who will swear where she was or she’s on camera somewhere else - her phone somewhere isn’t enough IMO - it can be left anywhere/ so if she has proof who wash she with and who’s going to swear to this ? All MOO
Someone mentioned that maybe she was seen at school drop off? TBH, it could be a million things: maybe she had an appointment she DID show up for, maybe she got brunch with a friend, maybe she's on camera grocery shopping at Whole Foods. Honestly, if it's currently good enough for LE, I believe it. I just really want to know what the alibi is.

Exactly. There is something weird about the business that many WSers are picking up on. We can't quite put our finger on it, imo, because we are honest people who understand how regular businesses function....and this isn't a regularly-run business and my suspicion is that it isn't honest either. IMO

Speculation only. Thinking aloud.

jmo
He had to do something with all that money he borrowed from his FIL / building showy houses and listing for a small fortune makes sense to me when you consider the alternative / he had to pay his FIL back when they sold - free money until then -all JMO (ex borrow 500k from FIL spend 200k out of pocket on remodel net 300k -hidebin greece or wherever - list property for 4 million/ never sells never pay back the 500k)? Pretty good while it lasts IMO

If she wasn’t near NC the proof would need to be - she was with someone who will swear where she was or she’s on camera somewhere else - her phone somewhere isn’t enough IMO - it can be left anywhere/ so if she has proof who wash she with and who’s going to swear to this ? All MOO
Yeah, law enforcement wouldn’t be fooled by a phone.

Nor do I think she could fool them in the first place.

She did after all, leave her phone on when she was dumping evidence with FD.

It would have to be far more concrete than mere phone location.

I agree so this is either smoke and mirrors deflection etc or she really was not with him Friday morning and they are throwing him under the bus - did you see my thoughts on the home building pyramid scheme @MassGuy ? I think this was his game for years JMO

Yes. And the quote we are hearing about today says something like "She wasn't there and LE knows it." The statement isn't that LE believes it.

We don't know enough now to really determine our opinion on whether MT was there or not (and if being somewhere else means she is innocent...that's another issue).

jmo

Never heard anything about a dog in JD suv

I googled to try to find the report of her car found with dog inside... That was in the early days right after car was found, but there are so many articles coming up, I can't find it. It could have just been a mistake in the reporting that a dog was found in the car but I'll ask friend who knows LE and let you know if they answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend