Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't go himself, he hasn't posted bond until the passport is turned in I believe.
I know he can't go but he has to sit there and wait until it is retrieved, then the Judge grants bail and he is out and free to go to the custody hearing - but if the traffic is bad - the passport may not be back in time for him to be released for the hearing - that is my hope - All JMO

I wonder if during the Wednesday visit with the kids he facilitated something to enable himself to enter the garage/house?
I also wonder why he was allowed to be there that day. I thought it was only supervised weekend visits.
Even if he didn't enter the house, as stated, he could have planted something like a GPS device to track JD's car or mess with the alarm system in some manner.

He soooo planned this murder.
Making sure he was "in the house" prior to JD disappearing to explain the DNA.

Given JD's statements about him I just have a hard time believing she would ever let him in the house. I think it's also possible she always had someone close for kids visitation pick up or drop of . Maybe that's the person that is confirming FD was never in the house on Wednesday. A nanny maybe?

There's just no way you can explain a mix of JD blood and FD DNA... apart from murder. He can make up a story, but as long as they have a witness saying he was never in the house, everyone should believe that witness because we have seen FD is a liar.

I hope they find her. For closure for the family, the kids, for her to have a final resting place, she deserves that.

The monster that is FD will drag those kids to court if he has to, it is clear he does not care about anyone but himself and I'm sure he will do anything in his power to get out of jail, prove his "innocence". And if that means putting the kids through more hell, so be it.
OJ #2.

Prosecutors also allege Fotis Dulos showed up at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home on Wednesday, May 22, two days before she vanished. He did not go inside, they said, and allegedly told people he didn't want to go inside because he was worried his DNA would be found inside the residence. The two have not been living together since Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce in 2017. Tests Find Man's DNA, CT Mom's Blood Mixed on Faucet: Court

BBM. Why would he tell someone that? He must have thought taking JD would be bloodless. That is one strange comment.
Who says that?! (in bold). You only care if your DNA is in her house if you know she’ll end up dead soon.

I wonder if during the Wednesday visit with the kids he facilitated something to enable himself to enter the garage/house?
I also wonder why he was allowed to be there that day. I thought it was only supervised weekend visits.
Even if he didn't enter the house, as stated, he could have planted something like a GPS device to track JD's car or mess with the alarm system in some manner.
Or steal the garage door opener so he could ambush her when she pulled in.

I don't know - I think by now we would have heard he had a weekly Wednesday dinner IMO. I just don't think so in this case but that is based on reading the divorce court filings published in MSM. She was afraid of him. He couldn't just show up without the supervision required - she would have filed something if that happened and she knew about IMO. I think something fishy is going on - all MOO.

I can't find the school events calendar but, with five kids, there may have been an event during the day or evening. As private schools wrap up that last week before Memorial Day is usually filled with events from classroom showcases, sports, and performing arts events. Maybe he was down to NC for something school related and "stopped by" the house after.

They can be ordered to come to CT for visitation. Grandma is on the right side of this. I can't imagine she would ignore a judge's orders if made. You can't move kids out of state in a divorce proceeding without court permission. While these are different circumstances, all involved are going to do what the judge says needs to happen.
Then let’s all pray that the judge is a sensible human being.

I agree - i think something is up with this "visit" - and would like the reporters to dig into it - what time was he there? was JD home? was the court ordered supervisor present? how many times did this happen? Especially considering there was a hearing scheduled for one week later in the divorce. something is up IMO

OMG I just realized they asked for video starting 5/22 - I bet this is why MOO

Prosecutors also allege Fotis Dulos showed up at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home on Wednesday, May 22, two days before she vanished. He did not go inside, they said, and allegedly told people he didn't want to go inside because he was worried his DNA would be found inside the residence. The two have not been living together since Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce in 2017. Tests Find Man's DNA, CT Mom's Blood Mixed on Faucet: Court

BBM. Why would he tell someone that? He must have thought taking JD would be bloodless. That is one strange comment.
I have a feeling the bolded part is overzealous reporting. I can't believe he would be stupid enough to say that (well, maybe...)

Yes

What to Know if You Have to Take a Nicotine Test

There are a couple of ways to test for nicotine and cotinine, the product created after nicotine enters your body:

• Qualitative testing: It simply looks for whether or not you have nicotine in your body.
  • Quantitative testing: It actually measures the concentration of nicotine or cotinine in your body. It gives more information about your tobacco habits. It can tell whether you’re an active smoker or if you’ve recently quit. If you’re not a tobacco user, it can tell if you’ve been breathing in a lot of tobacco smoke or not.
LE is making the request for testing today if they haven't already, imo...

I know he can't go but he has to sit there and wait until it is retrieved, then the Judge grants bail and he is out and free to go to the custody hearing - but if the traffic is bad - the passport may not be back in time for him to be released for the hearing - that is my hope - All JMO
Oh, is the hearing in a different court? I must have missed that.

I can't find the school events calendar but, with five kids, there may have been an event during the day or evening. As private schools wrap up that last week before Memorial Day is usually filled with events from classroom showcases, sports, and performing arts events. Maybe he was down to NC for something school related and "stopped by" the house after.
I don't think he was allowed on school grounds IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288