Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8eSPWgV4AA3SdN.jpg

D8tzfL_VsAAtrVk.jpg

^^^
Just reposting these photo's of these beautiful humans because we aren't privy to any live streaming of the video the jurors are watching!! :(

ETA: I know there are more, can someone please share them here. TIA

Imo, the entire time L&C has been so obviously pro defense that I don't think they even care about viewers seeing this phase. They do the most lousy live streaming ever, imo. So undependable.

jmo
Wish I could press the like button a thousand times more.
It’s like Lucy holding that football for Charlie Brown .

Yes, I agree that wound collecting and a high degree of narcissism go hand in hand. It would be impossible for any realistic and moderately humble person to be a wound collector. I also think narcissism is more prevalent in today’s world than ever, at least on a scale of degrees from minimal to extreme. Extreme narcissists are probably born that way, whereas minimal to moderate ones may be the result of parenting and/or social media. CM seems to be at the high end of the scale IMO.

I believe it is both. Some are born with those traits, but the enablers during their childhood, and adulthood made it even more pronounced.

I do believe there are far more narcissists than ever before. A lot of it has to do with so many never having to be accountable for any of their own wrongdoings no matter how severe. Sadly, we seem to have become a society where someone else is always to blame, and never the ones who have actually done wrong. It leads to a a very dangerous entitlement mentality, imo.

Iirc, about three years ago I read a medical article that said 1 in 5 between the ages of 18 and 25 now have some type of personality disorder. My gosh what has happened to our society to make it so common place?

Its truly frightening. Imo, it does help explain while even though homicide rates overall have declined, but why we are seeing some of the most brutal overkills imaginable to totally defenseless victims. Murders involving rapes, severe beatings, prolonged tortures, even setting the victims on fire before finally murdering their victims.

Imo, they are often very sadistic, and barbaric the way the murderers carried them out, and many now are against victims who were total strangers to those carrying them out. These kind of murderers can only be capable of doing such heinous violent acts because they are flatliners who do not possess one bit of conscience at all just like Charles Merritt, and so many more just like him.

IMO

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm repeating a tweet but I hadn't noticed this one - there is hope at least we may get to watch later

JD Crighton (@JDCrighton) | Twitter
They are recording video now and plan to upload later.

Haven't see that above tweet before....still can't find it LOL--Did JD Crighton delete it perhaps? It doesn't have a time stamp so hard to say when she tweeted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie