Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this video on a different site this morning. At the 2:22ish mark.

Is she really saying "he didn't mean it"? :eek:

Verdict Reached for Man Suspected of Burying Family of 4 in Calif. Desert
What I noticed in that also was that it was different footage in the courtroom during Imes' closing arguments - not the L&C camera which took a different angle. It makes me wonder who else was there recording and why they aren't offering to do the live coverage when L&C lets everyone down.

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 1m1 minute ago
#McStay: Now showing photo of desert memorial site where the bodies of the McStay family were discovered. “I couldn’t go for a long time . . . I just couldn’t. It was way after Easter,” an emotional Blake said.

D8zL1mdUIAALPkD.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 13s14 seconds ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted JD Crighton

#McStay - The impossible schedule of this trial continues with the penalty phase.

JD Crighton‏ @JDCrighton 26m26 minutes ago
#McStay: Judge told jurors penalty phase is est at 4 or 5 days. No court Wed, Thur, or Fri of this wk or Mon of next wk. A juror has conflict on Tue, June 18th, therefore no A.M. session. Judge anticipates Mon of the following wk, he will give instructions for deliberations.
More excuses from L&C. They can't say they didn't know it was scheduled for today. And that they know the court dates going forward. "Impossible" - they are the ones who are impossible.

JMO

I wonder if Dan Abrams is aware of the mess that L&C is?

Cathy doesn't seem to be doing her job.

IMO

I absolutely believe Dan knows all about it, and approves. Cathy has done a terrible job from the beginning, imo. She got so bad that I learned to scroll, and roll by her one sided tweets.

At one time I respected Dan very much, but he has become so one sided pro defense in recent years its even nauseating to see him anymore.

IMO

D8eSPWgV4AA3SdN.jpg

D8tzfL_VsAAtrVk.jpg

^^^
Just reposting these photo's of these beautiful humans because we aren't privy to any live streaming of the video the jurors are watching!! :(

ETA: I know there are more, can someone please share them here. TIA

Hello,

I can do it - but I don't know how to post photos.

If someone could tell me instructions, please.

Thanks.

What bothers me the most is that L&C knew darn well they were not going to live stream it, yet the admins in chat string everyone along claiming they don’t know why the link isn’t working and they don’t know if it is going to be live-streamed. It is deceitful and wrong.

9 years and 4 months and now this, I do hope someone else will live stream the Redwine trial when it happens, I have been waiting for that too.

Yes me too as Dylan is another one who deserves justice. He was 13 when his own flesh and blood murdered him.

I have a Mum and Dad who would do anything for me and even tho I’m now early 30’s they would still drop everything for me if I needed them. So I just can not fathom how anybody can do that to their own son. Being on forums like this make me realise how lucky I have had it as I was spoiled rotten and still am and I just take it for granted that’s how it should be. But reading what goes on makes me so glad I have a kind and generous family.

Last edited:
Joey Jackson on HLNs says he believes CM will get death,

He mentioned the sledgehammer being used. Also financial motive.

Yeah Death is appropriate IMO also.

Exactly.

He will justly be sentenced to death. IMO

I've said all along Merritt's weapon of choice will get him death. This jury will never be able to get the images out of their minds of all four crushed skulls of all victims.

It truly takes a monster from the pits of hell to look into the innocent eyes of two terrified little boys, and then crush their skulls in.

JMHO

JD Crighton (@JDCrighton) | Twitter
Back in session @ 11:31 am. Prosecution has nothing further for Susan Blake. No cross. Ms. Blake excused. People call Michael McStay.

A wise move to not cross-examine Susan Blake. Now, I wonder if the defense will still want to imply that MM might have done the murders...

Hello,

I can do it - but I don't know how to post photos.

If someone could tell me instructions, please.

Thanks.
Hi dog.gone.cute. Thank you. Normally I just copy and paste pics that I want to share. :D There's probably an easier way, like image feature or something, lol but too complicated for me! Thanks again for offering to share photo's of this beautiful family! :D

Well I must go back, and lay flat on my back again.

Thanks to all who have put up tweets.

My heart is breaking all over again for Susan so this is a good time to rest again.

May God be with her, and give her strength as she testifies to all of the loss, and pain.. she... and all of the families have had to endure because evil came, and destroyed what was good.

I am so sorry they crossed paths with the most dangerous, and evil man they have ever known. Merritt has made so many victims who are left behind that will never fully heal.

JMO

I do hope Summer's family has decided to speak out. It seems that Summer got lost in the trial and her voice needs to be heard. She needs to be remembered as the loving wife, mother, sister and daughter that she was in stead of the dead mom found buried in the desert. :(

Exactly.

He will justly be sentenced to death. IMO

I've said all along Merritt's weapon of choice will get him death. This jury will never be able to get the images out of their minds of all four crushed skulls of all victims.

It truly takes a monster from the pits of hell to look into the innocent eyes of two terrified little boys, and then crush their skulls in.

JMHO

And realizing that the parents watched or the little boys watched each other get bludgeoned to death.

Sick SOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member