Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
more juror details
7 men and 5 women selected to be jurors
Old white man White woman in her 40s White man in his 70s White man 40s White woman 30s White man 60s White man 60s White man 50s White man 50s White woman 40s White woman 40s Maybe white or Asian woman 60s

Alternates
White man 60s White woman 50s White woman 50s White man 50s White man 50s White man 60s

Jury of seven men, five women to decide Christensen's fate

Maybe she never left him at all.
His fetlife status was open relationship.

Check his fetlife join date, I forget it but I have a feeling he was an active member and omitted reporting that to his therapists, ergo lying.
There had also been an allegation of cruelty against a guinea pig, not sure whether defense got this thrown out already or when and where it allegedly occurred. (I did search for this little creature but I found nothing)

Its obvious he was one sick and twisted person leading up to the disappearance of Yingying.

The defense has some nerve trying to bring the mental health evaluations of the hero girlfriend into question.

If anyone needs their mental health records admitted as evidence in this case, its BC that should provide his.

Its obvious he was one sick and twisted person leading up to the disappearance of Yingying.

The defense has some nerve trying to bring the mental health evaluations of the hero girlfriend into question.

If anyone needs their mental health records admitted as evidence in this case, its BC that should provide his.

You are right.
He did attempt to create a weird and wonderful mental health defense for himself on the 'offchance' he would be found guilty. This delayed the trial and prolonged her family's suffering . He ran like a rabbit when the State announced the name of their mental health expert for cross-examination. He suddenly regained sanity. It was a miracle!
Some people appear to be genuinely bad and there is no mental diagnosis that fits their personalities.
I think this boy is primarily a malignant narcissist.
Whether that is as a result of his upbringing or a natural disposition is anyone's guess.
His photographs from his schooldays depict an attention-seeker, he dressed in a way to depict his 'difference'.
He lied easily to the FBI. Too easily.
He washed the car, yet one side was visually cleaner than the other when the police inspected it before they presumably took it for forensic analysis.
A possible scnario is that she got in and almost immediately he stunned her, possibly with the baseball bat and rendered her unconscious or semi conscious, he could easily have drugged her too while he had her incapacitated, then he put her in the large bag which is prosecution evidence and carried her into his apartment.
The rest- depends upon the tapes or what's left of them.
And the forensics.
I ask again how can his defense lawyers justify tormenting a woman with a known mental illness in an effort to save their client?
Do they actually believe him?
If not, they are extraordinarily ambitious and completely lacking compassion and humanity.

You are right.
He did attempt to create a weird and wonderful mental health defense for himself on the 'offchance' he would be found guilty. This delayed the trial and prolonged her family's suffering . He ran like a rabbit when the State announced the name of their mental health expert for cross-examination. He suddenly regained sanity. It was a miracle!
Some people appear to be genuinely bad and there is no mental diagnosis that fits their personalities.
I think this boy is primarily a malignant narcissist.
Whether that is as a result of his upbringing or a natural disposition is anyone's guess.
His photographs from his schooldays depict an attention-seeker, he dressed in a way to depict his 'difference'.
He lied easily to the FBI. Too easily.
He washed the car, yet one side was visually cleaner than the other when the police inspected it before they presumably took it for forensic analysis.
A possible scnario is that she got in and almost immediately he stunned her, possibly with the baseball bat and rendered her unconscious or semi conscious, he could easily have drugged her too while he had her incapacitated, then he put her in the large bag which is prosecution evidence and carried her into his apartment.
The rest- depends upon the tapes or what's left of them.
And the forensics.
I ask again how can his defense lawyers justify tormenting a woman with a known mental illness in an effort to save their client?
Do they actually believe him?
If not, they are extraordinarily ambitious and completely lacking compassion and humanity.

Who was the mental health expert the prosecution was planning to use?

Just look at all the diseases he had chosen for himself!

a. Delusional Disorder;2 b. Brief Psychotic Disorder; c. Schizophreniform Disorder; d. Schizophrenia; e. Schizoaffective Disorder; f. Substance/Medication-Induced Psychotic Disorder; g. Psychotic Disorder Due to Another Medical Condition; h. Catatonia Associated With Another Mental Disorder; i. Catatonic Disorder Due to Another Medical Condition; j. Unspecified Catatonia; k. Other Specified Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorder; and l. Unspecified Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorder.

a. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Id. at 93, 104); b. Body Dysmorphic Disorder (Id. at 104); c. Delirium (Id. at 93); d. Major Neurocognitive Disorder (Id. at 93); e. Depressive and Bipolar Disorders (Id. at 93, 96, 109); f. Major Depressive or Bipolar Disorder with Psychotic or Catatonic Features (Id. at 104); g. Substance-Related Disorders (Id. at 96, 114); h. Substance Intoxication or Substance Withdrawal (Id. at 114); i. Malingering and Factitious Disorders (Id. at 96); j. Communication Disorders (Id. at 105); k. Other Mental Disorders (Id. at 98, 105, 109); l. Other Medical Conditions (Id. at 96, 98, 109) m. Autism Spectrum Disorder (Id. at 105); n. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Id. at 104); and o. Personality Disorders3 (Id. at 96, 104).

He will probably be within his rights to sue his lawyers fr allowing him to try pulling this scam!

here is the court listener link to granting
#372 in United States v. Christensen (C.D. Ill., 2:17-cr-20037) – CourtListener.com

DIRECTED to provide to defense counsel all records in its possession pertaining to recent mental health treatment provided to T.B., to wit, the receipts for payments to healthcare professionals and for prescription medications that the United States provided to defense counsel in chambers on June 11, 2019.

(uses the word 'recent')

I'm not liking what I'm reading ! How can TB be treated this way, it's beyond belief. I'm worried sick now that Defense and BC are going to cause her more damage, she doesn't deserve to be destroyed any further.

I'm a few pages behind, but slowly catching up.

I'm not liking what I'm reading ! How can TB be treated this way, it's beyond belief. I'm worried sick now that Defense and BC are going to cause her more damage, she doesn't deserve to be destroyed any further.

I'm a few pages behind, but slowly catching up.
You were missed. It got worse, judge just granted it.
How can she possibly take the stand now, only to face a barrage of abuse.
They have to destroy here because she is the case. Every word in the superseding indictment came, either directly from her or from the tapes.

So long as the prosecution explains to the jury that she was struggling emotionally because of the stress of going undercover with a wire, then I dont think it will affect how they believe her.

At least I hope it doesnt.

The unfortunate thing that a Defense does during some trials is to attack the credibility of Prosecution witnesses.

Sadly that approach is already starting in this case.

So long as the prosecution explains to the jury that she was struggling emotionally because of the stress of going undercover with a wire, then I dont think it will affect how they believe her.

At least I hope it doesnt.

The unfortunate thing that a Defense does during some trials is to attack the credibility of Prosecution witnesses.

Sadly that approach is already starting in this case.
Judge just stated 'recent' but did not specify, they have already referred to her whole psychiatric history in document yesterday, including that she has blackouts- they have whatever info Christensen gave them about her already which will now be added to recent permissions and they already went public with her real name and her texts.. they have enugh to press all her buttons while the prosecution are unaware of whatever nuggets Bc donated to her demise. They will use it all.
She did get stressed during wire-tapping but that is the least of it unfortunately.

I'm not looking forward to seeing another woman destroyed in their quest to free the alleged killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member