Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT abhors smoking..

Isn't there a test to see if someone smokes or has within the last 2 years?
I thought that you have to do this test if you apply for a life insurance policy.
I’m not sure how far back test indicates nicotine, but my son just took a test to detect nicotine fir a new job/new insurance, so yes.

This Pattis guy is very very smart per opinion of a couple attorney friends in CT. MOO - everything. is. very. well. thought. through. He is not making any mistakes.
From everything I’ve seen, his wording is very deliberate. He’s doing a great job of obfuscation. But, having him leave in jumpsuit is not good business, unless he’s using to support a change of venue argument? Still pretty risky. IMO

I think he has a strategy with everything he's doing, including the stuff that looks like sloppy mistakes to us.
I think that is true. Pattis would have never had FD enter the police station with his phone or answer almost any questions. Pattis knows how to do "Show and Tell" with LE showing before the defense tells.

Apparently that intelligence doesn’t extend to murder.

We already know of two major mistakes so far, and I can’t imagine that’s not the tip of the iceberg.

The evidence dump is absolutely inexplicable, and his DNA mixed with Jennifer’s blood, looks far more incriminating in light of that.

He’s in trouble.
I think they mean Pattis.

From everything I’ve seen, his wording is very deliberate. He’s doing a great job of obfuscation. But, having him leave in jumpsuit is not good business, unless he’s using to support a change of venue argument? Still pretty risky. IMO
He's definitely going to be pushing for a change of venue, he practically started at the hearing today.

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, released on bond

Pattis released a statement later on Tuesday, saying "I am not sure what the delay was in posting the bond. We were retained over the weekend and were able to assemble a bond package in short order. Obviously, we’re happy to see him head home. We are also looking forward to the forthcoming trial. Mr. Dulos had no motive to kill Jennifer. A recent court order granted him 50/50 custody and called into question Jennifer’s parenting skills. We will soon address how he is best able to resume his relationship with his children."

He's already talking about motive for a murder trial. At least we're all on the same page.
I would like to see this recent court order - MSM has only reported the Sat/sun visitation in the Judge's last order. JD's mom is in a tough spot IMO - she can't really use the media like FD's lawyer is because she actually cares about the well being of the children and is putting them first. IMO FD is letting his lawyer continue the charade he played on the court in the divorce regarding JD's mental health. JMO but I believe she was just fine and it's him that has issues.

FD is going to be the one who needs an armed guard now with all of the media attention. I hope drones are circling his home until he is behind bars.:)

For those old enough to know who this is ...I wish I could be Gladys Kravitz in a home next door to FD.

latest

He's going to hop a tramp steamer if he's not exquisitely surveilled. With his background I'd assume he has the connections.

He's going to hop a tramp steamer if he's not exquisitely surveilled. With his background I'd assume he has the connections.
He’s got a GPS monitor attached to his leg, and likely an entire detail of law enforcement personnel conducting surveillance.

I’m not sure anyone would be willing to expose themselves to the legal ramifications that come with assisting someone in a flight from justice.

Even if he could run, he’d be spotted in due course.

Interesting...

Norm Pattis at hearing... around 10:58 at this link WATCH: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos Appear in Court

"Even if he said it, who is the first suspect anytime a spouse is murdered...the police always ..."

Why's he talking about murder if he's saying there's no evidence of murder which he even says upfront in his arguments. Does he say because he knows she's dead?

Yes! A Freudian slip from the lawyer who normally remembers to use language that distances his client from the victim.

And in the minute or so preceding this, there are two more moments that stood out to me.

First, FD’s facial reaction to the quote about him not wanting to leave DNA behind. His exaggerated frown was delayed. Not spontaneous.

Second, when the prosecutor goes on to talk about a witness to this, FD displays an expression of anger and contempt. He knows exactly who spilled those beans.

IMO
ETA clarification of who said what

I would like to see this recent court order - MSM has only reported the Sat/sun visitation in the Judge's last order. JD's mom is in a tough spot IMO - she can't really use the media like FD's lawyer is because she actually cares about the well being of the children and is putting them first. IMO FD is letting his lawyer continue the charade he played on the court in the divorce regarding JD's mental health. JMO but I believe she was just fine and it's him that has issues.
The judge has dealt with FD, and with JD missing, her mental health isn’t at issue. I don’t think Mrs. F needs to use the press to smear him. He’s done a good enough job of that on his own.

He’s got a GPS monitor attached to his leg, and likely an entire detail of law enforcement personnel conducting surveillance.

I’m not sure anyone would be willing to expose themselves to the legal ramifications that come with assisting someone in a flight from justice.

Even if he could run, he’d be spotted in due course.
I am also going to throw in the practically 24/7 media presence that will be following him likely.

I am disappointed with the system, it seems like the old adage innocent until proven guilty, plays out that guilty parties are innocent and make the state prove they are guilty - edited by me. Also think MT may be paying his attorney to help both of them - IMO - which is why he appears to be defending her when she already has an attorney. This FD is a Slick Willy, that is devious and unfortunately smart, and it will be very difficult to successfully convict. I hope LE has lots of tricks and smart moves. All JMO. Glad the judge did not give in to the earlier date requested LE need lots of time to do their work. Prayers for JD, she deserves justice and he deserves to never see the light of day, no more water skiing and bullying the world...

The judge has dealt with FD, and with JD missing, her mental health isn’t at issue. I don’t think Mrs. F needs to use the press to smear him. He’s done a good enough job of that on his own.
Judge Heller has a mandate to rule in children’s best interest. And will act as such... I’d imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member