Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know anything about these "armed guards" ?
Isn't this something FD said and everyone just ran with it? He comes across as extremely manipulative and as someone that will inflate things for his own benefit.

So a security guard or a bodyguard can't be just that... he has to be an "armed guard" as if Gloria Farber (that is JD's mom name iirc?) is royalty and not just a concerned mother looking out for the kids.

The same with that "breaking legs" thing. If FD said that then I think we have every reason to believe he overreacted. Guys like him take everything personally and see it through a magnifying glass on top of that, so the truth is very likely WAY less extreme.

As for JD, unfortunately I doubt she pulled a Gone girl, I think sadly FD finally got to her and killed her. I just hope they find her sooner rather than later.

ETA: forgot to quote, but this is me replying to recent comments about the armed guards, etc.

The suicide angle - how did the dead JD dispose of her own body if she was already bleeding in her home. Well, she must have apply a tourniquet before burying herself alive.

Still interesting the atty abandoned the possibility that she simply went off by herself. For some Me Time.

Has the FBI been contacted - how is this even possible in a residential area?
FBI is involved. Also, this can happen in a residential community. Think Cheshire home invasion.

I believe there are armed guards watching the residence especially if the Farbers are wealthy and can afford it.

But I don’t believe for a second FDs story. Mafia folks don’t drag out hits. They get the job done fairly quickly. He clearly never watched The Godfather.

LE would need a warrant for listening devices. During the court hearing Pattis brought that up. Wouldn’t LE have to share any and additional search warrants with Pattis?

They don't have to notify him immediately and say, "Hey, buddy, we are listening to your client's phones". That would be a waste. They'd have to disclose whatever evidence they got from that with Pattis (come trial time), but they don't have to put him on alert at that warrant's inception.

ETA: He also hasn't been charged with homicide so I don't think something relating to that investigation would need to be disclosed to defense counsel. JMO, I'm not a lawyer and I feel bad bothering gitana :)

Last edited:
I may have missed this somewhere but do we know if the police took her laptop or iPad if she had one?

I'm not sure if they released any info of that nature... I know they were searching for her phone, I forget if they have that or not.

But I would hope that they would take any devices from the house that could help.

The Farber family is wealthy. JD's father started and ran a broker-dealer firm for three decades and then sold it in 2008. There's a good chance that the family has had relationships with private security firms or persons for a long time. And Gloria Farber--either with Jennifer or not--appears to have had a plan for this divorce and separation, which included suing FD and his company for failing to repay loans from the family. It's unfortunate that the plan apparently didn't include private security for JD while the divorce, custody, and loan repayment court cases were all playing out.

I just don’t understand, JD had income of 400k, 3 expensive vechiles, private school, Nannie, housekeeper and no home security system/cameras, even though she feared for her life.

It just doesn’t make sense. Not even a $500 Sams Club home system. No door cam.
JMOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members