Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the twins are 13, they could've been moving up to high school.
Yes, that's what I was thinking. I swear, they have a graduation for every level now. I'm surprised they don't have one for potty training. Makes the big day seem so insignificant now- these kids go through pre-school, Kindergarten, Grade School, Middle School graduations that by the time they get their diplomas, they could care less.

FD attempted to stage JD's "disappearance" as a 'she went for a run in the park and someone abducted her' scenario. He failed because 1) her friends reported her missing *very* quickly; 2) LE found traces of blood in the garage; 3) JD's fear of FD and their contentious divorce was well-known and documented; and 4) LE was quickly able to recover bags with items containing JD's blood. This turn of events was unexpected. But he did succeed in hiding the body well enough to prevent LE from finding it within the first 3 weeks of the investigation. This isn't particularly hard to do. By now, LE should have a pretty good idea of FD's timeline - where he was and when - IF it is true that he left his cell phone on. They also may have video from neighborhood cameras. IMHO, if LE can piece together a timeline, they will know where to concentrate their search efforts - and they will succeed in finding JD's remains.
ITA - my thoughts are when would he have hidden her? Assuming the blitz attack in her garage was between 8am and noon - and his phone pinged at 13:37 at one of his properties - that's a 4 hour block to drive and hide. If she was on one of the properties he owns through the Fore Group I think they may have found her by now but we've seen this not to be true over and over again (body so close to searches yet missed). The next action isn't until 7pm when his phone and MT's phones are pinging in Hartford and they are doing the trash bag dump. so either between 8ish and 7 (assuming his cell was left in place - warrant shows it pinging between two properties of his) or right after the dump after 7pm or so which means he possibly drove his truck with her body in it - he didn't arrive home until 8 or so - (neighbor's video shows him checking the mail) - and between Hartford and his home is where she was left ? I'm no help at all. I just don't see the second scenario where they were in Hartford with a body - his truck was seized 5/31 according to the warrant - but nothing was released regarding what they found. And nothing on other vehicles either. we basically know very little and I've said it before - this case has very few leaks IMO. Where is JD?.

Last edited:
Being in the house on the 22nd even though witnesses say he never went inside.
When exactly did she disappear? The thread title says May 24th, which gives the numbnut plenty of time to come back and get his DNA on the faucet. Just because he didn't enter the house during that BBQ doesn't mean he didn't come back later on or the next day.

FD attempted to stage JD's "disappearance" as a 'she went for a run in the park and someone abducted her' scenario. He failed because 1) her friends reported her missing *very* quickly; 2) LE found traces of blood in the garage; 3) JD's fear of FD and their contentious divorce was well-known and documented; and 4) LE was quickly able to recover bags with items containing JD's blood. This turn of events was unexpected. But he did succeed in hiding the body well enough to prevent LE from finding it within the first 3 weeks of the investigation. This isn't particularly hard to do. By now, LE should have a pretty good idea of FD's timeline - where he was and when - IF it is true that he left his cell phone on. They also may have video from neighborhood cameras. IMHO, if LE can piece together a timeline, they will know where to concentrate their search efforts - and they will succeed in finding JD's remains.
Maybe the "third person" was a person responsible for hiding the body after FD killed JD? That person could've met FD either at JD's house or at another property where FD visited that day. That would still leave bloody evidence that FD had to get rid of and place his DNA in JD's kitchen sink.

Just tossing out an idea. Not married to it.

JMOpinion

GUYS, THEY'RE AT THE POND!!!

State police are at a new location today in the search for Jennifer Dulos.

Dave Altimari on Twitter
Here is a google map of New Canaan, CT which is helpful to see the distance from JD house to Waveny Park and Irwin Park along with the various ponds and reservoirs in the area. Pound Ridge, NY where JD mother house is located is the next town over from New Canaan.

There are a number of ponds and small lakes in the area of JD house such as the New Canaan Reservoir:
Google Maps

Lockwood Pond: Google Maps

Laurel Reservoir: Google Maps

Map of New Canaan: Google Maps
@afitzy thanks !

Okay, inside info from coworker:

The cops have been to the pond multiple times already, more for timeline and video. He hasn't seen them bring dogs. The day before FD and MT were arrested, they were actually at The Pond. The owner asked them to leave because he was having a bunch of friends down (including my coworker) and said it would just be awkward.

Also, in regards to that boat key FD took a picture with? The Pond owns two Mastercraft boats they let members use. I'll be he was just posing with one of those keys. MOO.

Someone let me know if info from someone who is involved in The Pond is okay to post. If not, I can delete this.

"At least two troopers with dogs were searching the woods behind the pond located off of Old Farm Road in Avon. Sources said police were planning to do some sort of radar scanning of the pond but that was not taking place as of noon Wednesday."

BBM. Fingers crossed so hard.

When exactly did she disappear? The thread title says May 24th, which gives the numbnut plenty of time to come back and get his DNA on the faucet. Just because he didn't enter the house during that BBQ doesn't mean he didn't come back later on or the next day.
last heard from morning of the 24th via a telephone call with a friend

Wouldn't FD have to transport the body of JD in a vehicle? His truck, her SUV? If cadaver dogs can track the scent of a dead body down a highway.......Laci Peterson case......just saying....would her blood in trash bags be traceable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288