Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw on tv the jogging..running free...in front of cameras. How nice...hope that new ankle bracelet chafes.

Also saw LE was searching a lake/pond...well they should..just to make sure...but for whatever reason, I don't think she is there. I think he pre-planned, pre-dug a grave somewhere, killed her, and put her there.

If he owns a construction company, wouldn't he have access to equipment to dig a hole? Maybe a property already had a hole? Or maybe he has looked over other properties and noticed a great spot to put a dead wife should he ever need to do so later.

Anyway, I think he planned killing her, put her in a pre-planned spot and was done with it. Skatering a bunch of bags...well maybe that's just to send LE all over town looking for bags IDK.
Those bags are likely to be his undoing.

It’s entirely possible that he has put Jennifer’s body in such a location that she will never be found.

I actually think that’s more probable than not at this point.

It almost certainly won’t save him from a murder charge though.

First post. I knew JD in childhood. Needless to say, I am shaken to the core. I am grateful for the sleuthing and compassion. I wanted to offer these two thoughts.

Trigger: Beyond the money and lawsuits, I suspect that FD saw the possibility that JD might try to escape with the kids again. He was supposed to have the kids that weekend (unsupervised?) for the first time since she moved to NC iirc. If he knew the kids were going to GF after school, right before he was supposed to have the kids, maybe he realized JD might not bring them back. (Either for the weekend or maybe for good? Speculation.) If she were to succeed - she would have tricked him, outsmarted him, disobeyed him ... she would have won- again. I don’t think he would be able to stand her winning that round. I don’t think he could take the WILLFULNESS.

A related note: My gut says he was afraid of her. I remember JD as being a quiet observer, fairly private, a little sarcastic and wry. Also: Strategic and competitive and brilliant, all in a quiet way. When the cash was coming in from her dad, and she was busy being pregnant and having kids - he probably could care less about who she was. She was serving her purpose. He probably just nodded at her jokes and laughter and supported her being a writer because she needed the approval and it kept her quiet. But when he sensed that she was pulling away from him - turning on him - I bet it drove him insane. He may not have known what was in her heart but he could probably smell dissent a mile away and not being able to control her - I bet he found that frightening. He couldn’t control her inner flame. So he extinguished it. All IMO and MOO.

Why the posts stopped: Because home life was no longer fun, amusing, or an anecdote to share. The relationship went south and it was no longer safe to write about it. Plus iirc she said in her blog (Patch or website I don’t recall) that he questioned her about sharing life online. If I was terrified of my husband I think that would shut off the taps pretty quick.
Welcome to the group and thanks for your first-hand insight!

It’s entirely possible that he has put Jennifer’s body in such a location that she will never be found.

I agree about the bags especially. From what I saw in Pattis' NBC interview, that's the biggest worry.

According to the Stamford Advocate timeline, FD went to New York to see the children on May 26th a day after his iPhone X was confiscated by police. We have all learned from a letter via the attorney representing him in the divorce/custody stuff that he was turned away by in his attorney’s words an armed guard hired by GF.
So....
Friday: JD missing
Saturday: LE has FD's phone
Sunday: FD goes to NYC, turned away

Right?

jmo

Ok some of these details I had never heard before at all (or at least not in this specific detail). I recognize that this was a very contentious divorce and custody battle and there was absolutely a lot of anger, hurt, resentment etc...happening. With that in mind (given what most of us believe happened to JD and who caused it to happen) the description of this specific June 3, 2017 incident as described by Jennifer scares me.

”Jennifer Dulos described an incident on June 3, 2017, in which Fotis Dulos allegedly became enraged over her scheduled activities for their children on a Saturday morning because he felt that they should be waterskiing instead. Jennifer Dulos claimed that her husband would force the children to train as professional waterskiiers, even though they did not want to, but they were "all afraid to disobey," she stated.

"He got within inches of my face and berated me" the court documents state. "I was scared and tried to leave the room. He followed me upstairs and into a bedroom, where he shut the door and blocked it so that I was trapped as he verbally attacked me and physically intimidated me."

The couple's daughter and babysitter were allegedly in the room at the time and witnessed Fotis Dulos blocking the door, according to the court documents.

"Having no way to escape the room other than a second story window, I screamed until my Husband became nervous that his cousins, who were visiting the home, would hear me," the emergency order states.”

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother arrested in her disappearance

There are a lot more details that I was unaware of in the article but this stands out for the obvious reasons.

Just an FYI it was the housekeeper that arrived at JD’s house at noon on the day of the 24th. Most MSM articles say that she observed no one was at home. I often wondered if JD forgot about her coming (as JD had two appointments in NY that day at 11:00 and 1:00 pm) or if the housekeeper actually went inside and cleaned? It doesn’t sound like she did. MOO. Im guessing she just left when she realized no one was home.

Earlier MSM articles suggest and I have been searching for some of the earliest ones that the nanny was to pick up all 5 children from the New Canaan school when it let out (I think WS’ers in an earlier thread said school let out at 2:15 pm that day) and that the nanny was to drive the children straight from the school to NY where JD would be after finishing her appointments

At 7:00 that evening two of JDs friends called the New Canaan police and I believe the nanny is who let the police into JDs home after being convinced by JD’s mother and friends to do so.

I’m trying to find earlier articles to back all this up but after following several threads this information is what seems to be the narrative most of us are following.

Thank you! I get it now. Don't worry about the links. Jennifer was in NYC for her two appointments, and would not have gone home at noon for lunch or to see the children.

The housekeeper arrived at noon, the nanny would have brought the children home for lunch before the drive to NYC. After lunch the nanny drove the children to NYC and later that day, around 7PM, everyone was concerned because Jennifer was unreachable and perhaps she was late arriving at her mother's home.

If the nanny let police into Jennifer's house at 7PM, that means that she dropped off the children and drove back to the house. Who was looking after the children? Grandmother is 85 years old. Don't they need their nanny? I suppose they had to improvise that day.

So I saw on tv the jogging..running free...in front of cameras. How nice...hope that new ankle bracelet chafes.

Also saw LE was searching a lake/pond...well they should..just to make sure...but for whatever reason, I don't think she is there. I think he pre-planned, pre-dug a grave somewhere, killed her, and put her there.

If he owns a construction company, wouldn't he have access to equipment to dig a hole? Maybe a property already had a hole? Or maybe he has looked over other properties and noticed a great spot to put a dead wife should he ever need to do so later.

Anyway, I think he planned killing her, put her in a pre-planned spot and was done with it. Skatering a bunch of bags...well maybe that's just to send LE all over town looking for bags IDK.
YES to everything! I agree.
According to the Stamford Advocate timeline, FD went to New York to see the children on May 26th a day after his iPhone X was confiscated by police. We have all learned from a letter via the attorney representing him in the divorce/custody stuff that he was turned away by in his attorney’s words an armed guard hired by GF.
Thank you! What did he do all day Saturday, I wonder.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but were the 30 evidence disposals on May 31? If so, he had it planned out to dump the evidence on garbage pickup day in an area far enough away that it wouldn't be his garbage.
The arrest warrant states that on 5/24 at 1910 that FD device travelled to Albany Avenue in the Ford 150 Raptor and where he was witnessed to stop at 30 trash receptacles. (We don't know if this means something was put in each of the 30 trash receptacles but I think we can infer from the warrant that whatever happened that it was captured on CCTV).

At 1941 Dulos handset left Albany Avenue and returned to 4 Jefferson Crossing (caught on video from neighbor CCTV at 2012 - FD exits car to get the mail and this is captured on video as well).

The Ford F150 Raptor was siezed by LE on 5/31 via warrant.

A waterlogged water-pressure tank like a reservoir to hold water from a well can make a terrible clanging noise when the pump is turned on. For a regular sized house, those tanks can be 80 gallons, and they can be tall. For a larger house with a well, you’d need larger types. I don’t know if those houses have basements or crawl spaces but perhaps.

May 31st probably sticks out bc that’s when we all learned of the surveillance video that caught the thirty trashbin dump. MT, MTs daughter and FD all left the 4 Jefferson Crossing address and went to a Residence In in Avon bc police where searching it. On that day PD also took his Ford -150 Raptor truck with a warrant and also took hair/DNA samples from both MT and FD
You're doing a great job at keeping everything straight. Much appreciated!

jmo

My guess on this is that the nanny worked for JD and NOT FD and was under strict orders to NOT communicate with FD. Clearly we don't know this detail but just putting myself in the shoes of JD who was fearful of her ex etc. if she didn't have faith and trust in the nanny and felt that the nanny wasn't loyal then her life would have been an even greater hell IMO. I think for her life to work she needed a very loyal employee and other than the housekeeper that was mentioned in the arrest warrant we aren't aware of any other employees.

Why was the housekeeper mentioned in the arrest warrant? Did the housekeeper do something to harm Jennifer?

Yeah I don't understands the bags "logic" but I agree with you and hope he has busted himself with those bags.

That's what I remember - that Jennifer had a backup plan with the nanny that if something was amiss she was to deliver the children to her mother, and talk later.

The nanny arrived at the house at noon, between Jennifer's appointments. I've wondered if she expected to see Jennifer at noon and when she didn't show, she tried calling, and when that didn't work, she notified the friends and left town or left town and notified friends.

Wasn't the 1PM appointment with her doctor? That might have triggered a call to the home to see if she needed to re-schedule. If the nanny left in the afternoon, I'm guessing it was because she couldn't reach Jennifer.
I don't think the nanny would have expected to see JD at noon in NC as JD's two appts were in NYC that day. The nanny had to pick the children up when school let out and I believe it was a 1/2 day dismissal time and not the usual dismissal time.

Thank you! I get it now. Don't worry about the links. Jennifer was in NYC for her two appointments, and would not have gone home at noon for lunch or to see the children.

The housekeeper arrived at noon, the nanny would have brought the children home for lunch before the drive to NYC. After lunch the nanny drove the children to NYC and later that day, around 7PM, everyone was concerned because Jennifer was unreachable and perhaps she was late arriving at her mother's home.

If the nanny let police into Jennifer's house at 7PM, that means that she dropped off the children and drove back to the house. Who was looking after the children? Grandmother is 85 years old. Don't they need their nanny? I suppose they had to improvise that day.

Where's the @PommyMommy timeline when ya need one :D

Disposing the body at night blows my theory, however. I've been thinking that FD expected the nanny to call HIM when JD was missing - I suspected his plan was to then go collect the children Friday night. I've been thinking he kept his cellphone with him all afternoon and evening because he was expecting that phone call.

But if he disposed of the body after dark, that blows my theory that he expected to have the kids Friday night.

jmo

I spoke with a friend of JDs who said that the nanny was meeting JD in the city with the kids after school (which got out at 12:30 that day). So I don’t think the nanny ever would have called FD given that the kids were already safe and sound with GF. There was no “exit plan” that had to be executed bc the kids were already in the city planing to meet up with JD and then she didn’t show up/they couldn’t reach her. Obviously no one knows what FD thought on when/if he would be called or if he knew the kids would already be in the city. (If he did know they would be in the city the be probably figured GF wasn’t going to call him to come get the kids! Which bought him some extra time. IMO

I think the nanny gave LE the code to the locked door. I don't think she physically let them into the house. (Or, maybe we don't know?)

jmo

That's a lot different than going to the house on May 24 to argue with security guards about his children. The children were scheduled to be with him on that long weekend. It seems reasonable that he would try to pick them up on Sunday since Monday was the long weekend.

Maybe he planned to pick up the children on Sunday per a court order and then planned to keep the children in his care going forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa