Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On how FD could have known schedules, even people who are careful due to security issues may forget that even private Facebook posts can be shared with screenshots and via friends of friends unintentionally. It’s more likely with people with shared friends, relatives, and community groups. I so hope they find her soon.

Egad. That would be a plot twist!

I think she's mentioned because she was in the house that afternoon and said she didn't notice anything amiss.

jmo

That suggests that the nanny picked up the children and either did or did not feed them lunch before driving to the grandmother in NYC. Nothing was amiss - no phone calls from the doctor about a missed appointment and no expectation that Jennifer would be at the house that afternoon.

At 6 or 7PM, someone notified Jennifer's friends that Jennifer did not arrive at a planned family visit at her mom's home.

Thank you to you and everyone for helping me more or less narrow down the number of "what if"s?

I wonder if they had a fight at the Wednesday gathering and JD threatened to not allow him to have the kids that weekend. 1st she’s probing into his finances with the divorce court proceedings, then she’s pushing him even further by taking more control by not letting him have the kids. He always made the rules and now she is...no way.

Why say the DNA thing? Was he on edge because of a fight they’d had. Wish I was at that gathering or knew someone who was but sure LE is talking to peeps.

I wonder if there are signs that the Tundra had different plates recently. Depending on the screws for the plate, you can usually tell.

The backyard gathering has me thinking...what if Jennifer was happy and socializing with neighbors and friends (possibly male neighbors) and Fulos just couldn’t deal. He said that weird thing about not wanting to leave DNA at that gathering, I mean, who says that? Perhaps someone thinking about committing a crime? Add that on to the money issues and lawsuits and supervised custody he just went into a rage. Lemme guess, the Greece phone call was with his family. Probably his sister. Where was she when Jennifer vanished?

I wonder if they had a fight at the Wednesday gathering and JD threatened to not allow him to have the kids that weekend.

Why say the DNA thing? Was he on edge because of a fight they’d had. Wish I was at that gathering or knew someone who was but sure LE is talking to peeps.
What is the source of the DNA comment made by FD?

It sounds like he was at Jennifer's house on Wednesday because one of their children was celebrating a milestone. Milestones are a time when parental acrimony is set aside for the sake of the child (usually). If he was afraid that his DNA would fall in her house, then I am inclined to think that not only Jennifer, but also her husband, was worried that she would be murdered and DNA in her house might be important.

I don't think the husband is dumb. He and his girlfriend were both carrying their phones when they dropped 30 bags of evidence in 30 places, only 5 of which have been recovered, but it also looks like those 30 bins were the perfect place to permanently erase 30 bags of evidence (were they left the night before garbage pickup in bins that were on the street?). They were lucky for the first 25 evidence drops. Not that dumb. They are both released on bail even though she spoke with investigators for 3 hours.

I've watched enough of these criminals, especially some of the most recent - Watts, Frazee, Patterson - to know they can be lucky and dumb simultaneously.

That suggests that the nanny picked up the children and either did or did not feed them lunch before driving to the grandmother in NYC. Nothing was amiss - no phone calls from the doctor about a missed appointment and no expectation that Jennifer would be at the house that afternoon.

At 6 or 7PM, someone notified Jennifer's friends that Jennifer did not arrive at a planned family visit at her mom's home.

Thank you to you and everyone for helping me more or less narrow down the number of "what if"s?

Yeah I get what you are saying. There is just no indication from police or MSM that the nanny brought the children home to the New Canaan house at all after she picked them up from school. She could have gone to a restaurant or a drive through with them if they needed to eat. So we are dealing with the window of time from at least 8:00 until 12:00 for JD to be attacked in the garage to go missing.

Noon because the housekeeper arrived at JDs residence. Now it’s entirely possible that she never entered the home at all and the killer (MOO Fotis) could have still been in the house and just not answered and the housekeeper left.

We Know from the timeline that FDs electronic cell phone data places his phone at the 80 Mountain Spring Road address in Farmington at 1:37 pm, which is about 60 minutes away from JDs address. This doesn’t mean that he was actually with his phone. But that phone was at that address from 1:37 pm on May 24th until roughly 4:00 pm. That Mountain Spring Road address is very close to what is his current residence and after 4:17 pm electronic cellphone records show FDs phone was back at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Then ofcourse MT and FD pop up on video surveillance on their trashcan odyssey of stupidity at 7:10 pm and FD is shown on video surveillance at 8:10 pm back at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address checking his mail and hoping for a check from Publishers Clearinghouse

First post. I knew JD in childhood. Needless to say, I am shaken to the core. I am grateful for the sleuthing and compassion. I wanted to offer these two thoughts.

Trigger: Beyond the money and lawsuits, I suspect that FD saw the possibility that JD might try to escape with the kids again. He was supposed to have the kids that weekend (unsupervised?) for the first time since she moved to NC iirc. If he knew the kids were going to GF after school, right before he was supposed to have the kids, maybe he realized JD might not bring them back. (Either for the weekend or maybe for good? Speculation.) If she were to succeed - she would have tricked him, outsmarted him, disobeyed him ... she would have won- again. I don’t think he would be able to stand her winning that round. I don’t think he could take the WILLFULNESS.

A related note: My gut says he was afraid of her. I remember JD as being a quiet observer, fairly private, a little sarcastic and wry. Also: Strategic and competitive and brilliant, all in a quiet way. When the cash was coming in from her dad, and she was busy being pregnant and having kids - he probably could care less about who she was. She was serving her purpose. He probably just nodded at her jokes and laughter and supported her being a writer because she needed the approval and it kept her quiet. But when he sensed that she was pulling away from him - turning on him - I bet it drove him insane. He may not have known what was in her heart but he could probably smell dissent a mile away and not being able to control her - I bet he found that frightening. He couldn’t control her inner flame. So he extinguished it. All IMO and MOO.

Why the posts stopped: Because home life was no longer fun, amusing, or an anecdote to share. The relationship went south and it was no longer safe to write about it. Plus iirc she said in her blog (Patch or website I don’t recall) that he questioned her about sharing life online. If I was terrified of my husband I think that would shut off the taps pretty quick.

Welcome to Websleuths and I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Please forgive us if we get carried away with the case and seem insensitive.

Nanny gave police access to home (I believe from MSM bc she was the nanny she had the passcode to the garage-which it appears MOO that few knew or had) around 7:00 pm after JDs two friends reported JD missing to New Canaan Police. They arrived at her home shortly thereafter and either the nanny was there in person or spoke to the police from NY at the GFs apartment and gave police the code to enter. As JD had filed for a TRO and family and friends had a right to be concerned about her well being as she had not been heard from and had missed her two doctor appointments police made entry into garage where they immediately found multiple blood stains and splatter and evidence of an attempt to clean up in the garage.

A silver alert went out for JD at 7:43 pm. In between 7:00 and 7:43 pm her Chevy Tahoe was found parked near Waveny park abandoned. All on May 24th!

On May 31st we learned MT and FD were caught on camera at approximately 7:10 pm on May 24th dumping trash bags that contained Jennifer’s blood making stops at 30 trash bins and also inserting the doctored license plates which come back to cars connected to FD in a storm drain. ‘‘Tis was in Hartford, CT!

At approximately 8;10 pm FD is is seen on surveillance video checking his mail at the 4 Jefferson Crossing address where he, the side piece and her daughter were staying.

Finally I understand the "Silver Alert," it is because she was believed to be injured and therefore an adult outside of the typical age parameters, but vulnerable.

If their phones were together and she was seen on evidence-dump video, what's she doing when he is collecting the mail? Is that also on video, or does she go out of camera?

I wonder if they had a fight at the Wednesday gathering and JD threatened to not allow him to have the kids that weekend. 1st she’s probing into his finances with the divorce court proceedings, then she’s pushing him even further by taking more control by not letting him have the kids. He always made the rules and now she is...no way.

From the look that FD made in court when this was discussed it seems a fair bet that he knew exactly who had been interviewed and reported the comment he had made!

The 31st is when police searched Albany Avenue for evidence.

So they found 5 evidence bags on May 31, but they wouldn't say that they're connected to her disappearance, and it must have been a couple of days later that they announced that it was Jennifer's blood. What day were they arrested?

June 2? She had bail in 2 days, he had bail after she spoke to investigators for 3 hours and 10 days later?

Last edited:
Finally I understand the "Silver Alert," it is because she was believed to be injured and therefore an adult outside of the typical age parameters, but vulnerable.

If their phones were together and she was seen on evidence-dump video, what's she doing when he is collecting the mail? Is that also on video, or does she go out of camera?
The arrest warrant doesn't mention MT being seen on the CCTV from the neighbor. CCTV just captured FD getting out of the truck and getting the mail.

No clue. She might have already been in the house? Or in the car? I’d bet my favorite ice cream in the whole world (Amy’s Mexican Vanilla) that he was the only one that he allowed to check the mailbox. He’s just that controlling.

I can’t do much really to help JD at this point so I am focusing on making it as difficult as possible for FD/MTs attorneys to get their clients off. I want to do everything I possibly can to make it so the only defense left that FD has is some self defense crud and blow that up too. I’m guessing most all of us want the same. Justice for Jennifer!

The more we find and the more we post about what we find-that’s how we can help. This case is a timeline oriented and CCTV and cell phone data case mostly without a body. And ofcourse DNA. If they do find Jennifer’s remains that only strengthens and solidifies an already dang strong case.

I have been feeling the same way! I'm missing something.

When I first saw FD and MT's mug shots, I thought they might be caught up in drugs, especially MT who's underweight and who looks much older than her age and in pictures taken not long ago, IMO. There's a few other things that have nagged at me and could be associated with drugs: construction businesses in general, not wanting to disclose finances, violence, being sloppy at the crime scene and in getting rid of evidence, the fact that coming out of prison FD looked much better and healthier than going in, the rash(es), FD's anxiety, etc. However, none of these things exclusively point to drugs. Some could just be a result of plain stupidity and anxiety caused by the crime itself and being investigated. It's just something I am keeping in the back of my mind, because it's just so common and widespread, it only makes sense that it's always a possibility. JMO

The 31st is when thev police searched Albany Avenue for evidence.
Ok, this is where I got tripped up in thinking about what LE could have found. So, by the 31st/Fri then the Thur zone pickup would have gone to the plant but because they were delayed by a day then the Fri pickup would have been delayed until Sat. Monday was Memorial Day and no trash pickup and remainder of the weeks schedule is delayed by 1 day.

EDIT. Note to self...when in doubt READ. For the weeks where there is a holiday then there WILL BE A TRASH PICKUP ON SAT!

So, Monday was a trash holiday and then Fridays trash would have been collected on Sat. So, by the time LE arrived for the search (we don't know time unfortunately) on Friday it was probable that the Thur pickup might have been done or almost done by Sanitation Department but the Friday trash hadn't yet been picked up.

Is this how you think it worked?

@Alkali13 and @otto? I'm trying to understand how much of what was disposed of by FD/MT was at the plant vs findable in trash cans on Albany?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member