Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disturbing. How was FD's dna at NC? Was it FD's job to dispose of the evidence? Murder for hire or independent action? Now, we know why Pattis is all over the media today---dispel the contention that his client is involved.

"The employee, whom the Courant is not naming, was working at a house Dulos’ Fore Group is building on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, sources said. State police searched that home last week after neighbors reported hearing banging in the house close to the time frame when Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. She and Fotis Dulos had been embroiled in a contentious divorce and custody battle."

"The Fore Group employee returned the black Ford Raptor truck to Fotis Dulos in Farmington that same afternoon, May 24, and took his own truck home. State police have seized that truck as well, which had been in Dulos’ possession that week. It is unclear what type or color truck the employee owns."

From: Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it

No problem! A lot of people seem to think FD's mother's death and the barn fire are related to FD and the investigations need to be reopened, but I just can't see him being involved in either incident. They were just freak accidents, especially since the fire would've been investigated thoroughly for insurance purposes.
IMO:
I seem to recall someone mentioning that not only had FD mother taken a bad fall down the stairs a few weeks prior to her death by a freak "drive over" by non-english speaking Nanny - FD mother may have been ill? She could have been a willing participant for insurance money to the family.
So I still believe these cases: the horse fire - taking of a competing hobby to water skiing - and the car tragedy causing the mother's untimely death need to be reopened, in light of the now violent and bizarre disappearance and we can presume death of his wife, whom FD was in big battles for custody, in financial ruin, having to show financial data at an upcoming hearing. Documented threatening behavior towards JD.
Way too many odd happenings to be conincidental. IMO.
God bless JD, her children, her hero of a mother and her brave friends. They need closure let's hope LE finds her and enough evidence to put FD away forever. I don't even care about MD - she can never have piece of mind being involved in all of this horrific behavior by both of them.

Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it
snipped
Investigators looking into the disappearance of JD believe an employee of the Fore Group was driving the Raptor owned by the company on May 24. Police have since seized the employee’s phone, computer as well as the employee’s own truck -- which FD was driving that day, sources said

ETA added snipped portion -

I wonder if the employees truck was also in NC on May 24th? With FD driving it with altered tags?

This doesn’t change the fact that FDs Ford 150 Raptor was used by FD with MT to dump the trash and insert the license plates in the storm drain. Phone records show them traveling together that night in Hartford and in that vehicle.

Actually this is even more interesting which means 3 hours of time for FD are still unaccounted for around the time JD disappeared/was assaulted. If he was in an employees vehicle (and I wonder if that was at FDs suggestion—-“Hey take my truck and I will borrow your truck) on the day of, a vehicle likely unknown to JD etc...this to me is damning.

Especially if he asked to borrow he employee’s truck. Planning. Malice aforethought much? This doesn’t help FD at all. But it explains why CCTV is so important and why they are still viewing all the video and taking their time. They are looking for another vehicle on the morning of. Wow!

I don’t know about y’all but I see this as good news.

I agree with everything you said.

It does sound like this employee is not a suspect, and may have been used by FD.

I’m glad they were able to identify him, and I’m sure he can shed a lot of light on the events of that day.

CCTV footage has been crucial already, and likely will continue to be very important going forward.

According to the article this was a weekly occurrence which FD would have planned for and known about IMO. So if the employee returned the truck as usual on Friday and then FD put the bags in it - when did the vehicle exchange occur I wonder? I'm glad the employee is cooperating and if his vehicle was used by FD - well that will be interesting as well. Although I can see FD trying to pin it on the employee and just say I was getting rid of the garbage he left in the truck....JMO

So Pattis said that it’s his understandable by that MT took a lie detector test and that she passed. (This might account for the three hour visit):

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis says Michelle Troconis passes polygraph

That’s one way to look at it. But MT not participating in the murder or even being unaware of the murder doesn’t make FD innocent or less guilty.

How does Pattis know all this btw? MT and FD attorneys have to be working together.
So Pattis said that it’s his understandable by that MT took a lie detector test and that she passed. (This might account for the three hour visit):

“I think she’s not given them anything of value,” he said. “What she’s given us is tremendous things of value and that is she wasn’t aware of any foul play.”
Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis says Michelle Troconis passes polygraph

That’s one way to look at it. But MT not participating in the murder or even being unaware of the murder doesn’t make FD innocent or less guilty.

How does Pattis know all this btw? MT and FD attorneys have to be working together.
Not sure if this is accurate, but I saw on another site that they believe attorneys working together because this kid was with both groups of attorneys. Links to pictures.

Google Image Result for https://i0.wp.com/www.rep-am.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20190611-190007-pic-33881151.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

Google Image Result for https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-media-us-east-1/photo/2019/06/11/Web_extra__Michelle_Troconis__day_in_Sta_0_91786690_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Who here knows how to download an audio? There has to be a way.
If there is no "right click" option or download button on the video itself - you may want to try using google chrome (google - how to download a video) - I don't use chrome but it seems that browser has a method. It needs to be downloaded to either the computer or a jump drive/DVD etc. The link can change (as we discovered). Good Luck

It does sound like this employee is not a suspect, and may have been used by FD.

I’m glad they were able to identify him, and I’m sure he can shed a lot of light on the events of that day.

CCTV footage has been crucial already, and likely will continue to be very important going forward.

This is really really good news Imo. This came from LE! Also I would encourage anyone interested in CCTV cases to watch the ID Network show See No Evil it’s all about how CCTV is used to convict murderers. The amount of time it takes to go through all those videos is staggering. It takes a lot of hours many many hours. But the good news is they already have like 80 plus videos we know of! Wow!

On Tuesday during a bond hearing, Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo said that a mixture of blood found on a kitchen faucet contained both the blood of Fotis Dulos and his estranged wife. Colangelo said there was no reason for Fotis Dulos’ DNA to be inside the house because when he visited the children on May 22, witnesses told police that he never went inside the home and only stayed in the backyard. Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared -- but he wasn’t driving it

BBM for focus. The SA didn't say blood mixture but said dna of FD and blood of JD. Makes me crazy that news organizations play loose with the words of people b/c it makes it harder to come up with theories in the confusion.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The latest story in the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos. The now infamous black Raptor that Fotis Dulos was seen in as he allegedly dumped bloody trash on Albany Avenue was in New Canaan that morning. But who was driving it?
9:42 AM - 13 Jun 2019 pst

If the employee was driving the Raptor, and FD was driving the employee's truck then is it possible that FD was actually in or around JD's house or the general area, but had gone unnoticed due to being in this employee's (possibly unknown at the time) truck?

Pattis said the other day at the hearing that he had called MT atty 3x and had no call back. Could be smoke and mirrors but no way to double check this that I see.

Does anyone have any ideas on why Pattis in his public stmts wants to be complicit in any relationship between FD and MT? The stmt today about having a client that loves MT and would like nothing more than telling her that he loves her? Really? Perhaps this was the quid pro quo for FD not contacting MT during this process? IDK but Pattis has been spending alot of his precious time with the media making statments about MT rather than his client. There is a reason he is doing this but I'm not yet certain what it is? Any ideas?
Trying to keep her on his side.

We now know that FD was very likely driving said employees truck when he went JD home.

Or at least I find it highly probable

It wouldn’t surprise me if said vehicle was captured by neighbors surveillance cameras

Jmo

This is wildly out there, but what if there was/is a hitman, and FD was supposed to stay away for his alibi.

However, things went sideways, JD mentions to hitman that FD doesn’t have the money to pay him, and hitman plants FD DNA evidence to stick it to FD? Also, this leaves FD with the cleanup. Or hitman cleans up but sloppily because no paycheck, so he just makes sure his DNA isn’t there. FD hears JD is gone, thinks everything is going according to plan and is excited. He doesn’t realize the poop has hit the fan.

Hitman may have carried out the job anyway, (perhaps JD recognizes them so they need to for their own safety?) but this would explain FD’s statement about not leaving any DNA in the house. If FD knew the plan, then he 100% would not want any of his DNA in the house and this might explain why the scene and timeline is weird.

Completely my own conjecture here.
In this scenario I am completely OK with FD serving life in prison for the crime his hitman committed as opposed to his own crime of ordering the hit. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86