GUILTY SC - Five Jones children, ages 1-8, Lexington County, 28 Aug 2014 *Father Arrested*

D89tP--XsAIYUjJ.jpg

tenor.gif

When I got the alert that a verdict had been reached so fast.... you know that smile the grinch does? Yeah I did that.

Families suffer constantly for loved ones crimes. Kids visit parents in prison, we don't let people out to spare their families.

Really it was about all the defense had. Other than maybe "think what the kids would want you to do". Both equally weak when up against the states argument.

Had not expected DP, honestly, and not sure how I feel about it either. But he'll probably still die of natural causes anyway, if the milieu doesn't get him somehow. This jury can now also go back to happier things, to life. I have such admiration and respect for them.

I AM glad he will be isolated, none of this : "he can tutor inmates" thank goodness. That was such hogwash! Wouldn't he have LOVED that, being all high and mighty, lording it over the lowly ignorants. Perfect narcissist fuel. No, this is better. Let his cell be like a grave with nothing else to do but day in day out think of the 5 promises he snuffed out.

Peace to Amber and the five children that never got to fulfill their promise.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back