Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the idea of the 'quiet corner' myself but not sure the esteemed Atty Pattis would want that jury pool.

Edited to add: Danbury could be interesting idea as its a largish area and has both urbanish and suburban pool. Could be deemed to be too close to NC though and I'm not sure yet exactly what Pattis wants in terms of jury pool. Fairfield would be most likely considered too close to New Canaan and is mainly suburban. Curious though whether Bridgeport residents would be called into Fairfield as this is a largeish urban city.

Curious point for discussion though. If you were Pattis would you want urban or suburban/rural pool?

Danbury is close in distance to New Canaan, but pretty far removed from it in “personality”. I wonder if that would matter?

Last edited:
Yes, this also means he was very calculated and sneaky-- involving his employee at points along the way in this crime without their knowledge is beyond conniving and speaks to how much of a user he is.
FD isn't just a crappy husband who killed his wife, he's a crappy human being. FD doesn't care about employees, children, family, paramours.FD cares about F.

No way FD wants to lose MT, she has very deep pockets with her relatives, not just the income from baby daddy - IMO. FD also at this point will never get another willing sugar mama to grease his dirty pockets again JMO. But attorney also wants to follow his clients possible source for future payments. Money always talks.....forget about what her part in this awful crime is??? there are so many possiblities we may never know.....JMO
Is there any indication that MT or her family was giving FD money or invested in his business?

Let me know if you can open this file

Thank you for the document. He only has four cars registered to the business currently (taxes paid in 2017). Not the newest and fanciest cars and none bought after FIL died. Too bad we don't have 2018 tax log.

2003 3 TOYOT TUNDRA
2014 1 JEEP GRAND CH
2015 3 CHEVR K1500 SU
2014 1 FORD F150 SVT

Maybe they are trying to find out if/when it went through that particular car wash and are looking for video evidence.

I think we can count on that.

Wouldn't it also be interesting if the car wash workers ended up with pink rags while wiping down the inside of the vehicle?

Sad but interesting as far as wrapping FD up into a neat guilty ball.

Thank you for the document. He only has four cars registered to the business currently (taxes paid in 2017). Not the newest and fanciest cars and none bought after FIL died. Too bad we don't have 2018 tax log.

2003 3 TOYOT TUNDRA
2014 1 JEEP GRAND CH
2015 3 CHEVR K1500 SU
2014 1 FORD F150 SVT
This is what he has under his name
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

Sorry to be confusing about the banging noise. I just don’t believe that it is significant to finding Jennifer. JMO. I could be super wrong. It just seems like to me that it was just one of those things anyone would report when police request information on a Silver Alert from one of their neighbors. It’s quite possible it could be significant. But I just don’t think FD wentto that 61 Sturbridge Property with her body on the 24th. After all the employee he was trying frame and whose truck he borrowed was working there that day.

I do not believe he left in late in the night on the 24th and returned to New Canaan or in the daylight very early morning hours of the 25th. But again this is JMHO.

I think she is near Farmington or Avon. That’s MOO.

The employee could have gone to the site early that morning though I don’t see why and it’s definitely not legal hours to be doing construction.

If FD did go to New Canaan in the late hours of the 24th and 25th that just seems incredibly brazen. But then he’s incredibly arrogant and brazen and shady so who knows. I just think it would have been incredibly risky to do that with the LE presence once the Silver Alert had been issued for her and there is no way MOO that he didn’t know that she had been reported missing on the night of the 24th.

Again, CCTV and the timeline is our friend and I can’t wait to see how this case will be laid out. They can literally narrow those time gaps I mentioned down to minutes or half hours not hours.

Y’all are doing such amazing work!

Do we know for sure whether FD grew up with little money?
Wondering because unsure how many impoverished natives of Turkey vanity summer at Harvard while attending high school in Athens, Greece, perfect waterskiing, later landing as an undergraduate in the Ivy League.
No disrespect intended.
Just want to say if Greece is known for anything, it’s classical mythology.
Interesting possibilities.

All we know about FD father and grandfather so far as I know was contained on the FORE Group website when FD talked about himself (and most likely wrote this entire bio himself for what that is worth) and an obit on FD father that I think would be outside TOS to bring on thread. His self written bio as you say could be a bit of creative writing along the lines of classical mythology! I took what he wrote somewhat at face value and discounted a bit for self promoting.

FD spoke in his bio of his father as an entrepreneur and said his father is where he got the idea to go out on his own and start FORE.

Entrepreneur (way FD described his father) can mean many things in terms of monetary wealth and we clearly lack information. So, while info on FD childhood is a bit hazy what we do know is that FD managed to make it from Istanbul to Athens as a child to Providence, RI and NYC as a young adult and his sister eventually became an architect in Athens and later involved in FORE.

Was his early background impoverished, middle class or something else? It didn't seem likely based on the bio that FD came from wealth on the level of the Farber family IMO so probably middle class at some level if I had to guess. I based this assumption on his own bio and the idea that if he had come from inherited wealth or current generation family money then why use the Farber money to launch FORE and keep it going?

JD had an established trust fund and didn't appear to need to work but worked because she wanted to. I'm curious what the 2 had in common from a family background perspective? My suspicion is not much.

Hopefully we will learn more as this case progresses.

FD has a history (with JD at least, don't know about his relationship with his previous wife or why they divorced) of being intimidating, threatening, and controlling of his intimate partner as documented in court proceedings by his wife of 15 plus years. JMO, I see no reason why he would suddenly stop being that kind of guy with his next partner, MT, regardless of love or convenience or whatever brought them together.

Whether or not people think MT's in the wrong for being with him prior to and during the divorce proceedings, it was also his choice to cheat on and then leave his wife and move in with MT and her daughter. He's the most morally bankrupt of the pair of them IMO for breaking his wedding vows and leaving his family to be with his 'paramour' and borrowing millions of dollars from his wife's wealthy family he has no intention of paying back. I bet JD was relieved he was with another woman so she could distance herself from FD bit by bit cuz he was soooo scary, she told the courts she was afraid of him and he had threatened her with violence, absconding with their children, and spelled out revenge fantasies to her about what he would do to people who had wronged him.

Therefore, I believe it's possible that MT could be scared of him or intimidated by him or is an emotionally or otherwise battered domestic partner IMO, even if it was just a dawning realization over the last few years she's been with him. It's classic behavior IMO for someone who may love their domineering partner but lives in fear of retaliation or worse if they don't go along with things, sometimes doing things they wouldn't otherwise on their own to keep the peace with someone who initially seemed charming and won them over, but later revealed themselves to be quite off (to say the least).

It could even be as simple as he was a 'successful businessman' she had worked closely with, and he was charming and he told her he was leaving his wife, and she fell for him, and/or she thought he was a good provider for her and her daughter who settled there as citizens from another country, and she towed the line and went along with whatever he said to keep the peace and maintain stability and the nice big home for her and her daughter. No one knows what he told her to convince her to go with him to Hartford to drop off the bags with JD's blood in them. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors with a couple, but IMO MT looks pretty haggard in court photos / is not a happy camper. She could have been secretly miserable sharing her life with him of late, you never know. I just don't buy that she's the bad actor or even an equal partner in all this (JD's assault & disappearance), or was even complicit in JD's disappearance if she was under duress to help him after the fact at his insistence with threats or innuendos about what would happen to her and her daughter if she didn't go along with his directives.

This is all JMO, but I just don't give FD an ounce of credit for being a standup guy towards anyone he knows, and think he's a very disturbed, manipulative psycho/sociopath with a track record of bullying & intimidating & possibly worse (the 'freak accidents' in his family) and there's no reason in my mind he would have treated MT any differently (once he won her over and had her in his clutches). Time will tell if she has acted under her own free will as the investigation proceeds, or there was something much more sinister going on in their relationship. I can only hope that she gives LE some exclusive info that helps them find JD as quickly as possible. I'm encouraged that she has separate legal counsel, they are not in contact with FD or his legal counsel, and she met with detectives twice last week for several hours -- hopefully something will break soon in the investigation and she is doing right by JD's loved ones by telling LE everything she knows about the week JD disappeared.

Very insightful. Thank you.

Is it possible JD was driven away, dead, from her garage in her own car?
I don’t know but he rented a car when he got out of jail. LE has all of the cars and I hope that he doesn’t have cash flow soon. How unfair.... Jennifer is missing, He walks out of jail even after it is asked of a judge not to release him based on new evidence, he rents a car..... Where does he NEED to go? He needs to stay put.

Sorry to be confusing about the banging noise. I just don’t believe that it is significant to finding Jennifer. JMO. I could be super wrong. It just seems like to me that it was just one of those things anyone would report when police request information on a Silver Alert from one of their neighbors. It’s quite possible it could be significant.

The area around Sturbridge would be silent in the early morning hours other than perhaps birds and animal noises. A loud noise would be noticed and like you I wonder if its significant. IDK.

The other day we talked about dumpster tipping in the early morning hours as being a possible noise. Hope LE checked this idea out.

Others on here talked about septic tanks and the Sturbridge house isn't on town sewer. I keep thinking about possible early morning loud noises in the area and all I could come up with was something having to do with the well or septic (IDK if the septic tank has a buried cap or if its accessible above ground via some pipe setup?), the dumpster, some activity in the garage that caused sound to bounce off walls and alert the neighbors, other large construction vehicles such as dumptrucks in the area associated with road construction. School buses wouldn't have started until later in the morning IMO and most people are immune to the loud noises of the busses. Could have been a helicopter as there are a few in town that come and go at odd hours. IDK.

The septic tank and well are interesting ideas as many on here have thought. So, I hope the well and septic at Sturbridge have been tested and/or pumped out to check them out fully. State Crime was at the property for a good portion of the day last Wed so my bet is that they were all over the possibilities for the loud noise.

So did both a neighbor and the employee hear the 5 am loud noise? Could JD have been injured, yet still alive?
I doubt FD would have brought her to the NC site while he had an employee working there (unless the latter was an accomplice, which seems unlikely at this point). IMO the origin of the banging has not been determined so far, since it happened the day after, on a Saturday. FD was probably aware that his moves after the 24th could be watched by LE.

Interesting possibilities.

All we know about FD father and grandfather so far as I know was contained on the FORE Group website when FD talked about himself (and most likely wrote this entire bio himself for what that is worth) and an obit on FD father that I think would be outside TOS to bring on thread. His self written bio as you say could be a bit of creative writing along the lines of classical mythology! I took what he wrote somewhat at face value and discounted a bit for self promoting.

FD spoke in his bio of his father as an entrepreneur and said his father is where he got the idea to go out on his own and start FORE.

Entrepreneur (way FD described his father) can mean many things in terms of monetary wealth and we clearly lack information. So, while info on FD childhood is a bit hazy what we do know is that FD managed to make it from Istanbul to Athens as a child to Providence, RI and NYC as a young adult and his sister eventually became an architect in Athens and later involved in FORE.

Was his early background impoverished, middle class or something else? It didn't seem likely based on the bio that FD came from wealth on the level of the Farber family IMO so probably middle class at some level if I had to guess. I based this assumption on his own bio and the idea that if he had come from inherited wealth or current generation family money then why use the Farber money to launch FORE and keep it going?

JD had an established trust fund and didn't appear to need to work but worked because she wanted to. I'm curious what the 2 had in common from a family background perspective? My suspicion is not much.

Hopefully we will learn more as this case progresses.
I always laugh when someone uses the term, "entrepreneur" attempting to place someone in the upper class.

My nephew is an entrepreneur. He's thirteen and cuts grass in their neighborhood with his dad's Snapper mower.

Last edited:
If the loud banging sounds were heard in the early morning hours of Sat., then no school bus and no Fore employeee (as far as we know)

Not a member of the Norm Pattis fanclub.....

Video: Man known to Fotis Dulos hires defense attorney

So it’s mainly Pattis speaking about the case. Quick summary:
FBI has Fotis’s cell phone
Just because Fotis’s phone pinged somewhere doesn’t mean he was with the phone where it pinged.
He was at home on morning of 24th.
He took an international call from Greece (the person he was on the phone with is flying to CT regarding said phone call)
He had meetings in the afternoon.
————————————————————
Basically, no time for FD to have committed the crime. Blah, blah blah.
Obviously not mentioning huge amount of time left unaccounted for. But that’s what CCTV is for. The afternoon meeting could be seeing MT or going to a site or switching trucks with the employee.

They also confirmed the employee (while saying very little as to why or what or who) hires Lindy Urso, a criminal defense attorney to represent him

The article doesn't say the employee was on site the morning of the 25th.

"The driver of the vehicle was an employee of Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company, the Fore Group, and was working at a New Canaan home on May 24 when Jennifer Dulos went missing. Neighbors of the Sturbridge Hill Road home said they were woken up by loud banging sounds coming from the property the day after the disappearance."
This article doesn’t mention if the employee was a he or she. Could it be MT?
Correct, the noise heard by neighbors IIRC was 5/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member