Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM - first time poster. You all are amazing! I did a search on LinkedIn for Fore Group Inc and did find a construction project manager from Farmington whose employment is listed as ended on May 2019 - May be the same one who owns the truck referenced and who was questioned by LE. Even though the Fore Group website appears to be cleaned up and shows limited info, if this persons name is searched, news articles, photos of him, FD and the company still appear. So, I am still learning rules here so not posting the link or name. Wanted to pass along!
Welcome and great job/1st post! This person has most likely been dragged into this nightmare since day 1, and so we all feel awful for him. IMO

Last edited:
"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond

I can’t help but think this quote will come back to haunt him as I think this is exactly what he did IMO

Her body has to be somewhere between her New Canaan home and the Farmington properties. It has to be.
During the search for Lizzy I did a map of the locations her killer was sighted in and thought she would be found within 1-2 miles but he did not have a vehicle - FD had multiples making it much harder IMO but I don’t think he would do a side of the road thing - if he planned this (I think he did) he put her someplace where he thinks she will never be found - water, woods? They’ve been searching the logical places and nothing so far but reports are they have recovered some evidence which gives me hope- they know what was in the recovered bags from the Hartford dump so perhaps that is a start? All JMO

The fact that MSM sources are running with the stories the NP is spewing is very concerning. It seems like it would be a good time for the NCPD to issue a press release stating something along the lines of "...we are continuing to investigate. All parties whereabouts and alibis are still being determined and we have not ruled out anyone as a suspect...etc."

Any chance they will counter his version and do that?

So how are they going to explain MT and FD being caught on surveillance dumping garbage?

If he wasn’t guilty, he should be assisting in finding her. If his kids were his main concern all along, he’s definitely doing everything he can to show he cares about himself and himself only.

So how are they going to explain MT and FD being caught on surveillance dumping garbage?

If he wasn’t guilty, he should be assisting in finding her. If his kids were his main concern all along, he’s definitely doing everything he can to show he cares about himself and himself only.
I think he will say it’s not them ....

Person who worked for Fotis Dulos’ company being questioned by police
Snipped
Pattis told FOX61 his client was at the house two days before Jennifer disappeared, playing basketball with his children, but did not go inside the house. He went on and said the DNA found inside the house could very well be what is called “transfer DNA” which means Dulos may have had contact with people who then touched the sink.

Imo he is laying out the counterpoints to the evidence released by LE point by point

ITA where is his outrage ? He got caught too soon and can’t play that card like watts did IMO

MT allegedly claims that she didn't know what was in the bags that she and FD dumped in Hartford. Was she also unaware what was in the Fedex package that they put in the storm drain? Documents perhaps? Didn't she find that method of disposal unusual?

If you watch the TV show, "See No Evil", you can see how the FBI has techniques to get some pretty doggone good shots of people's faces and small things like decals and dents from CCTV video.

Watched one last night about Dru Sjodin. Already well versed on the case but was still sad all over again.

MT allegedly claims that she didn't know what was in the bags that she and FD dumped in Hartford. Was she also unaware what was in the Fedex package that they put in the storm drain? Documents perhaps? Didn't she find that method of disposal unusual?
Also, if it was determined from the CC footage that there were what appeared to be blood stained items, wouldn't she question that??

When she had on that “Dulos” bracelet in court and was later seen with it that day I figured she’s a lost cause. Hopefully, her parents and friends and family are working on her a bit.

Clearly her parents are wealthy people and they can see how much he used of JDs family money. I can’t imagine they aren’t a tad concerned
Seriously? I missed that. Bad taste, on so many levels.

Also, if it was determined from the CC footage that there were what appeared to be blood stained items, wouldn't she question that??
Were stains really visible in the footage? I would expect them to put any blood stained items in dark/regular trash bags, not to draw attention to them.

Is there a chance she had plans for kids to go to friends houses after school? Very common to have play dates on half days. Then when no one picked them up after that (say later in the afternoon) that’s when friends got worried? Early reports said “friends were worried”.

My guess is bc friends saw kids not getting picked up from their house(s)? She wasn’t answering when they called about pick up? That’s how it was all on alert.

They knew she had appts in city but not answering phone in reference to plans with kids would freak the friends out.

Then nanny was called in to grab kids from friends houses and bring to NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288