Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was going to live there for a long time, I'd agree.
He's vindictive enough that he would want to observe her grave and relish it. Like under a newly poured concrete slab or patio, or under grove of newly planted trees.

But he actually desperately need to sell a couple of those properties, so he would have to be very selective.

On the other hand, essentially destroying her mortal remains would give him some sort of perverted mental triumph. Obliterating her from the face of the earth.

I think that trying to dispose of a dismembered adult human body by putting it into bags that you put in the dumpster isn't really enough for him.

I'd have to go back to what tanner's do (his father was a tanner and he worked with him ). Like a ritualistic killing with rendering of his tissues.

I believe the disposal of her body, her remains, all traces of her is deeply personal and ritualistic to him. Digging a grave and pouring concrete over the top isn't enough. Putting her in a river anchored by concrete isn't enough.

This act really means something to him because it's his revenge on her and all her family. Revenge on her parents. It's something we haven't even got to yet

So I can come up with lots of reasons why he would be extra-careful about not putting her near any property that he would lose access to.
Your post got me thinking about protected areas that will not be developed and thus never excavated. When Fulos and his 1st wife divorced he received a property on Sunrise Drive in Canton, if I remember correctly. That street is a short walk to Bond Pond and well, you see where I’m going with this. The images are the map and legend for the area of Bond Pond.

Attachments

• E6500DBB-171A-4725-BA48-534E4250D87B.png
    E6500DBB-171A-4725-BA48-534E4250D87B.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 5C7652E5-6476-411F-8FFD-09617062CD32.jpeg
    5C7652E5-6476-411F-8FFD-09617062CD32.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 10
Depends on how they are placed in water; remember Lacy Peterson? He attached cement weights to her extremities, I think, and when her body began to decompose, it separated and the parts which were not attached to the weights surfaced. You’re right-this is kind of gross!

More information that had completely and blessedly escaped my mind...the things we know from these cases...shudder...

Wait. The video of that has been released?

No thank goodness that would be far too damaging to the defendants. It’s been speculated from a description of a “source” who saw the video that it was a cigarette she was smoking and dropped and then picked up. That was also in MSM. She leaned out the passenger side door in the description of the video

I have questions regarding this employee/FD vehicle swap -

Was this a common thing (that vehicles were swapped out)?
And if so, why? What was the purpose? They are both pickups so if 1 can haul something, so can the other.
What time did this vehicle swap take place and for how long was they in each other's vehicle?
Was one of the vehicles nice and clean when it was returned but was not nice and clean when the swap took place?
How many other workers were aware this took place that day on May 24th?
Did other workers often swap out vehicles with FD?
If this wasn't a common occurrence, then what story/excuse was told for that day of swapping vehicles?
Did this employee and/or any other employees notice a change in FD behavior/demeanor that day or any days shortly before and/or after JD went missing?

Just thinking out loud and JMO

Both trucks can haul anything as long as each truck has a towing hitch FD may have one on his truck if he owns a boat, or for his job in general. not sure

No thank goodness that would be far too damaging to the defendants. It’s been speculated from a description of a “source” who saw the video that it was a cigarette she was smoking and dropped and then picked up. That was also in MSM. She leaned out the passenger side door in the description of the video
I am a little naive here but, can you tell the difference between a joint and a cigarette in a situation like that, on film etc.?

The fact that MSM sources are running with the stories the NP is spewing is very concerning. It seems like it would be a good time for the NCPD to issue a press release stating something along the lines of "...we are continuing to investigate. All parties whereabouts and alibis are still being determined and we have not ruled out anyone as a suspect...etc."

Any chance they will counter his version and do that?

I don't know. I think they're too busy working to worry about that blowhard.

Their silence is reassuring. They must feel they don't need to counter him. Let the evidence speak for itself.

I am a little naive here but, that you tell the difference between a joint and a cigarette in a situation like that, on film etc.

I don’t think it’s easy to tell the difference between a well-rolled joint and a cigarette, imo, especially on film. I can’t always tell when people are smoking in the car next to mine.

More information that had completely and blessedly escaped my mind...the things we know from these cases...shudder...

Oh my. This just reminded me that the questionable forensics guy from that case came to a local university for an "educational" presentation and showed pix of Laci and Connor's remains. Later wished I had not attended that. Can't unsee things.

Took a few days break from trying to figure all of this out.. Not that I could. Good how someone posted how people spend lifetime's studying the criminal mind...It thinks/acts in ways most 'normal' people could never. I was told by someone in town that police know a lot more than the public, so that makes me feel good they could be close to solving. If this third person reported to be driving his truck that day really isn't a suspect at all, what a complete and total nightmare of stress and worry for him.
Seems everyone is talking about this mystery and I think back to that first day the missing alert in town went out and I looked up her name and found her self-obsessed husband's FB page. Then had a bad dream they found her in a pond. So if this water finding truly happens I will be completely freaked out.

I think this case has had a huge impact on a lot of us. Not just in this town, but all over. How someone you spend so many years with and have children with can turn into a monster. And now putting LE through grueling water searches. Sickening..all of it.

Is it possible the employee's truck has vegetation up in the wheel well that was missed assuming he ran it through the car wash - which we do not know if it was or not - someone mentioned GPS on newer vehicles - could they have retrieved that by now? Just speculating about what led them to this area today. JMO
yes could be specific vegetation or mud/sand specific to site.
Also muck from swampy area is hard to totally remove in quarter
panels inside fenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members