Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has the black pick up truck used to dispose of the bags up in Htfd. It seems that forensic testing could determine whether or not there was smoking done in the truck. Look for ash residue or nicotine residue on the glass. Or, in keeping with the stupidity of the trip itself, look for a cigarette butt in the ashtray.

My 2015 vehicle does not have an ashtray. I guess 2007 vehicles still did.

What do smokers do nowadays for ashtrays?

We can see now that it was an actual source who said that to the NY Post.

Gosh I'm feeling so suspicious in this case. Would a cop actually working the case leak to the NY Post, or to something less tabloidy?

Is it possible NP was already working the case and leaked the "info" that someone was captured on video smoking, only to later assert she abhors smoking? (Inferring it can't be her).

Because I don't think we've heard one word from MT's attorney. Who actually said she abhors smoking? Was it NP?

Or maybe like everything else in their lives these people are fakes and while pretending to be hardcore fitness buffs they stealth smoke?

It makes sense, those two, getting rid of evidence and secretly smoking when no one is around so no one can look down on them for doing somehing unhealthy.
It was NP. The same article stated that she told LE she didn't know what was in the bags. That puts her in the truck . NP says he doesn't know if his client was in the truck. He hasn't seen any proof.

And I am not surprised that he got an attorney, just so that FD cannot steer the investigation in the employee’s direction. This is outrageous, that he put that person in that position, but I guess that’s what a sociopath does.
ITA. This has got to be a stress as well as an unexpected expense for the employee. FD shows his true colors, doesn't he.

jmo

We can see now that it was an actual source who said that to the NY Post.

Gosh I'm feeling so suspicious in this case. Would a cop actually working the case leak to the NY Post, or to something less tabloidy?

Is it possible NP was already working the case and leaked the "info" that someone was captured on video smoking, only to later assert she abhors smoking? (Inferring it can't be her).

Because I don't think we've heard one word from MT's attorney. Who actually said she abhors smoking? Was it NP?

Or maybe like everything else in their lives these people are fakes and while pretending to be hardcore fitness buffs they stealth smoke?

It makes sense, those two, getting rid of evidence and secretly smoking when no one is around so no one can look down on them for doing somehing unhealthy.
It’s also driving me nuts that his Fore Group bio states “a reputation based on integrity...” IMO he is a very different person from the glowing, boilerplate professional language.

Spencer Allan Brooks‏ @SpencerSays
JUST IN: Photos from Fisher Meadows in Avon where police are searching in connection to #JenniferDulos case. @taylordichello is there. https://fox61.com/2019/06/14/police-continue-to-search-avon-pond-and-recycling-facilities-for-clues-in-dulos-case/ …
It occurs to me in seeing these pictures of the divers up to their chests in the water that there is more than enough water and muck and vegetation to hide a container with JD's body. Also, she is listed as weighing 120 pounds and one person could easily have rolled that down a make shift ramp out of a pick up truck and down an incline right into the water. He could follow it into the water, push it out to the middle of the pond and sink it by opening a valve. And, do this all by himself.

D9CV3s2XoAAcDsA.jpg

D9CV3s6XUAAx9hJ.jpg

D9CV3tNXkAEKroB.jpg

D9CV3tYWwAEv6vA.jpg

9:49 AM - 14 Jun 2019 pst

I think from the warrant where the female was observed either placing something on the ground or picking it up - people thought of a cigarette and based on how she looked in her booking photo - thought she smoked. it grew legs IMO. We don't know although IIRC her attorney said she does not smoke.
It was in an article, attributed to a “source.” I took it to be accurate since NP addressed it. But, you’re right, unless it’s verified, we could be barking up the wrong tree.

How would LE know who the employees were-did they ask FD? It they did, what is the chance that he would have omitted that employee’s name, if FD did use his truck in the murder of JD. I would say, especially if the employee was new or sporadic, that the chance is pretty good that he didn’t mention the employee’s name. And maybe the employee opted not to come back when he heard that JD was missing, and that FD had access to his truck so he wasn’t technically employed by Fore Group at the time FD was grilled. I think this person came to LE’s attention pretty recently.
He may not have been aware thT FD did in fact use his vehicle.

Don’t you think they are searching the pond in Avon for a very specific reason or tip, not just gee because

My opinion

Investigators have narrowed down the routes and timeline of FD's travels and are picking places based on the likeliness of FD stopping somewhere along those routes to conceal evidence.

I think they are probably getting closer and closer to knowing his exact whereabouts for almost all of the time in question

I do think its probably a combination of cell data, CCTV, and eye witness interviews

JMO

How would LE know who the employees were-did they ask FD? It they did, what is the chance that he would have omitted that employee’s name, if FD did use his truck in the murder of JD. I would say, especially if the employee was new or sporadic, that the chance is pretty good that he didn’t mention the employee’s name. And maybe the employee opted not to come back when he heard that JD was missing, and that FD had access to his truck so he wasn’t technically employed by Fore Group at the time FD was grilled. I think this person came to LE’s attention pretty recently.

My guess is that LE has been canvassing neighborhood videos to see who was coming and going to the property FD was at and captured images of the red Tacoma, possibly even being able to read the plates.

OR maybe FD SPECIFICALLY gave the employee's name as a person who could document his alibi. Intentionally, of course, to have LE start investigating the fellow

When she had on that “Dulos” bracelet in court and was later seen with it that day I figured she’s a lost cause. Hopefully, her parents and friends and family are working on her a bit.

Clearly her parents are wealthy people and they can see how much he used of JDs family money. I can’t imagine they aren’t a tad concerned
I have not seen confirmation of the bracelet, but only speculation. JMO but I have been in counter cult ministry as an "exit counselor" (cult deprogrammer) for over 23 years and from what I have seen of MT behavior she fits a certain type I come across in cults which is very similar to the cycle of abuse in DV cases. Here is my (opinion only) take on this. IF she has the bracelet and is still wearing it, it will be very hard for her family to stage an intervention and break the hold he has on her. IF the bracelet thing is true (and would explain some comments by Pattis) she is still in the 'honeymoon phase' - she sees this as "us vs them" which he would likely foster, and the crime as well as the legal issues as creating a 'soul level' bond. She will not listen to anything said against FD, and will see her family or anyone trying to get her to face what kind of man FD is as out to get them (Confirmation bias). She may give lip service to agreeing with them but unless (more likely until) FD turns on her and tries to frame her for it, she won't betray him. Similar to Manson's followers in that way. Again JMO

My 2015 vehicle does not have an ashtray. I guess 2007 vehicles still did.

What do smokers do nowadays for ashtrays?
they are always out the window - i will move lanes if i am behind a smoker - i can smell it . but his truck was newer - it was the 2007 suburban that had the original plates they altered and stuffed down the storm drain in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44