Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering when was FD first aware that people knew JD was missing? Was it before or after the evidence disposal run?

I only ask because some of the things FD did would almost lead one to believe he was in a panic

Jmo
Is it possible that before Mom and friend called the police at 7pm that friday they called him to see if he knew where she was? The kids were already in NYC. That could have made him run to Hartford with the trash? JMO

I’m wondering when was FD first aware that people knew JD was missing? Was it before or after the evidence disposal run?

I only ask because some of the things FD did would almost lead one to believe he was in a panic

Jmo
It’s a good question. Parents, grandparents, nanny, friends. You wonder who was already texting back and forth come noon that day.

When the license plate thing came out, I thought wow, that’s ballsy. Maybe some people think it’s not a big deal or will downplay it? Like attorney. But think about it. Why on earth would you alter plates? (fraud). They belonged to FD. It’s a big deal.
I think it’s the nail in the coffin re premeditation.

4 Jefferson Crossing

Turn right onto Deercliff Rd
2.8 mi
Turn right onto US-44 E
3.6 mi
12 min (6.6 mi)
Albany Ave

From his house (if that was his departure spot) Friday evening he was in Hartford around 7:10pm - so traffic? he would have left around 6:45pm? (MT phone was with his)
And she was reported missing around 7pm. I think there was a call to him from Mom... JMO

warrant has the info
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

I think it’s the nail in the coffin re premeditation.
Whenever I think it was a spontaneous thing - an argument that turned violent, I remember the license plates. No way was that "spontaneous."

And now that we know about the employee's car, it all seems planned.

Spooky to think of someone plotting to murder someone, especially the mother of his own children. Really hits sometimes how awful that is.

jmo

How likely is it that dumping the bloody items and license plates in Hartford was the last act in the murder plot? Some theories I've seen involve a possibility that JD's body was moved and disposed of during the following night/morning. Why would FD and MT get rid of the altered plates when they might need them again? When did the police first contact them after JD was reported missing? Wouldn't they risk being put under surveillance and getting caught?

I hope someone does a DNA test to confirm the “employee” or fmr “employee” or whatever international call affiant was/is FD’s “sister” or in what way are they related.

Also, fairly easy to do an “international call” re Skype or VOIP.

What another interesting coincidence this guy was busy on an international call at a possibly critical blank space of missing time.

Wonder who’s funded the plane ticket?

I thought the U.S. had kind of tightened up on granting VISAs etc.

Can s/he tell us anything about poor granny Dulos’s staircase fall or subsequent Shoprite run cut short?

Surely if a first degree relative, s/he would have talked to her mom or been notified?

Where was this person in the summer, fall, and winter of 2010?

Does Ct. let prosecutors pretrial depose defense affiants or witnesses?

Maybe if s/he did any architecture or other “planning” or “strategic” “execution” work for FORE group prosecutors should/could look into whether proper I-9s or I-1b’s were on file?

Whether proper income taxes were reported and remitted to local state and fed entities as applicable.

You got to know when to hold ‘em.

Whenever I think it was a spontaneous thing - an argument that turned violent, I remember the license plates. No way was that "spontaneous."

And now that we know about the employee's car, it all seems planned.

Spooky to think of someone plotting to murder someone, especially the mother of his own children. Really hits sometimes how awful that is.

jmo
How do you hurt your children that way? Whatever he thought of her, the children loved and needed their mother. & The continued torture of his children for 3 weeks now is just heartbreaking...and infuriating.

Last edited:
I have not seen confirmation of the bracelet, but only speculation. JMO but I have been in counter cult ministry as an "exit counselor" (cult deprogrammer) for over 23 years and from what I have seen of MT behavior she fits a certain type I come across in cults which is very similar to the cycle of abuse in DV cases. Here is my (opinion only) take on this. IF she has the bracelet and is still wearing it, it will be very hard for her family to stage an intervention and break the hold he has on her. IF the bracelet thing is true (and would explain some comments by Pattis) she is still in the 'honeymoon phase' - she sees this as "us vs them" which he would likely foster, and the crime as well as the legal issues as creating a 'soul level' bond. She will not listen to anything said against FD, and will see her family or anyone trying to get her to face what kind of man FD is as out to get them (Confirmation bias). She may give lip service to agreeing with them but unless (more likely until) FD turns on her and tries to frame her for it, she won't betray him. Similar to Manson's followers in that way. Again JMO

And this would explain why NP would be broadcasting FD’s love for her-it’s exerting FD’s influence over her.

How do you hurt your children that way? Whatever he thought of her, the children loved and need their mother. & The continued torture of his children for 3 weeks now is just heartbreaking...and infuriating.
IMO they aren't like us - they don't have that "feeling" - we see this over and over again with these killers - whether they are killing their wives, girlfriends, exes, children... they aren't normal people IMO else they wouldn't be doing these things..

Very possible they searched this area yesterday as well, it’s set back from the main road. If I didn’t see all the gray SUVs together and evidence truck I could have easily driven by this morning without seeing a thing. Yesterday, with all the rain and bad weather, no one would really have a reason to be in the park so likely no one witnessed the search.

When I called one media outlet I have connections with they sent the one cameraman with no reporter. I eventually called another media outlet which is when word got out. I just feel like day after day and the length of time missing they are still doing searches, but with nothing being leaked or found ( that we know of) the media is not going to be “live reporting” these searches, just little updates. At least we know they are still searching very hard with a huge number of resources.

Just for some info on the area of “the pond” and fisher meadow. Both off Old farms road which is very narrow at some parts, very thick with overgrowth, lots of sharp turns. With all the rain up here this spring everything is so dense. A couple of streams on that road. FD most like would have passed fisher meadow on his way to “the pond”. It’s also an indirect way to get to the car wash that has been reported.

Hearing about them leaving for the day at just 2pm is a little disheartening. They are looking for a needle in not just a haystack, a whole barn of hay. I really pray they find something soon.

Hard to tell but here’s a small visual of the water from today. Literally can only see a foot or two in. Lots of weeds, probably all mud.
Maybe I am being too optimistic but I am encouraged that they are still combing the landfill. In my heart I want to believe that they are determined to recover every tiny piece of her, out of respect for her and her family, as opposed to them still searching for a shred of evidence.
MOO.

How likely is it that dumping the bloody items and license plates in Hartford was the last act in the murder plot? Some theories I've seen involve a possibility that JD's body was moved and disposed of during the following night/morning. Why would FD and MT get rid of the altered plates when they might need them again? When did the police first contact them after JD was reported missing? Wouldn't they risk being put under surveillance and getting caught?
I think the body was dealt with that afternoon during the 2 hour phone nap at the 80 Mountain Springs road property and he was done by 17:34 - all speculation of course.

My husband is a SCUBA diver and he speaks of how many dives he will do in a day based on how many tanks of air he has with him. He will often do two in the morning and two in the afternoon if he has four tanks with him. Also, depends on the stress of the dive, how deep etc. because air is used up more quickly. Depends on whether they are walk in dives as this probably was or whether they are off a boat in the ocean where there are currents etc. He is a Master diver but certainly not at the level that these LE dive teams are at.
Thanks for that, Rosie. In one of the pics it seemed the diver was actually standing.

If LE decides there is enough evidence to bring a charge of homicide and they don't have a body, how long are they obligated to keep looking for a body. What are the parameters within which they are still obligated to continue searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member