Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for doing this! I feel like we need an army of counterintelligence officers here on WS to simply counter the misinformation that Pattis is spewing about this case. I honestly wish the judge would slap a gag order as the situation with Pattis in the media is going from bad to worse IMO.
Thank you for reposting the FACTS... it’s a good refresh for me to read.

I wonder why LE isn't more interested in the Pound Ridge estate of JD's mother. It is so secluded, right on a large pond and he knew the place well, and they were actually intending to move there but everything fell apart and she left with the kids to go to NC.
It also is quite close by to NC. A bright red pick up truck could pull right in there, off load a body and leave and never be noticed.

Thank you so much for doing this! I feel like we need an army of counterintelligence officers here on WS to simply counter the misinformation that Pattis is spewing about this case. I honestly wish the judge would slap a gag order as the situation with Pattis in the media is going from bad to worse IMO.
It doesn't bother me full well knowing that we will come to a time of limited info. A long lull. It's inevitable. Could be months and months of nothing. MOO.

I wonder why LE isn't more interested in the Pound Ridge estate of JD's mother. It is so secluded, right on a large pond and he knew the place well, and they were actually intending to move there but everything fell apart and she left with the kids to go to NC.
It also is quite close by to NC. A bright red pick up truck could pull right in there, off load a body and leave and never be noticed.
Iirc it was searched very early

I totally agree. If he was forced to open up Fore’s books, that could mean jail time for Fulos. You can’t waterski in jail so he put one of his revenge fantasies into motion. I’m still of the mind that she is in Candlewood Lake in Danbury.

Is there a remote place where he could have done this on Candlewood?

Thinking morbid things, trying to connect dots:

I'm of the opinion FD went alone. I think he intended to knock JD out then strangle her. There might be no murder weapon. Based on not showing the car, I'm wondering if he slammed her head into the car, causing aesthetic damage. She bounced and her head hit the (likely cement) garage floor, causing a massive head wound. FD clearly didn't plan for this, hence the frantic disposal of evidence later.

JMO, thinking out loud (silently via the Internet).
I have often wondered, that although he may have intended for a bloodless scene, much like you describe above, at some point during a possible struggle he became enraged and beat her. Ugh. Whatever happened she suffered a massive blow to cause the spatter.

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me full well knowing that we will come to a time of limited info. A long lull. It's inevitable. Could be months and months of nothing. MOO.
Agree! Just want LE/State's Attty. to put forward the best and most comprehensive case possible for the case. I wonder at what point the Pattis chatter/patter will get to the point that a gag is imposed? I'm supportive of a gag as CT is small and jury pool is limited.

On the press and all these interviews with Pattis locally I have to say that I am super disappointed THAT NOT ONE REPORTER has countered a single statement made by Pattis to say that none of the statements being made by Pattis have been confirmed by LE. This is discouraging to see happen and I thought some of these reporters were better than this but its now all about the sound bite and that is sad IMO. We will just have to be careful about the FAKE NEWS making it into the thread.

Huge thanks for all of the great posters on this board, both local and non local. Fabulous group of people. Keeping it real in every way.
But the poster of the day is Happy Person.
Hoping she is up early tomorrow scouring the town of Avon. For all we know, MT is still hunkered down in the Residence Inn. Will we see FD loading up on groceries?
Stay tuned.

Jennifer Dulos has now been missing for three weeks, town of New Canaan still reeling

NP spoke to the grandmother's lawyer yesterday to see if there was any way to "build that bridge," and it appears not, so we will go to court and try to create that bridge."
Pattis likes that bridge metaphor. He used it in that weird video interview yesterday but was talking about how you sometimes have to build a bridge to your client.

But, enough about Pattis. This is what I want to quote from your article because it brings me feelings of strength and determination. Read it with conviction.

"Investigators say they are committed to finding Jennifer and bringing those responsible for her disappearance to justice. They say they will not rest until they find Jennifer."

This article is truly bizarre IMO. Again the commentary is completely from Atty. Pattis and NOT MT ATTORNEY. Nothing so far as I can read where anything detailed in the article was confirmed by LE.

I would file this article away under, "FAKE NEWS". This is getting messy with Pattis making stmts that are not corroborated by LE and we can't let this kind of reporting derail the thread. IMO until we see an official statement from LE that MT is no longer a suspect THEN MT IS A SUSPECT!!
The New York Post is about as reliable as The Daily Mail!

If MT had been completely exonerated, her attorneys would be all over LE getting those charges dropped.

MT would have her passport in hand and she and the daughter would be on their way out of the country.

She knows better than we do what FD is capable of when angry and would want to disappear ASAP. MOO

By now they have his cell data IMO and they are focused on specific areas because of this however if he had more than one cell or did not take a phone he could have gone up there to that pond - I wonder if LE can get a warrant for a cell that they don’t know about ? Like a generic warrant for any cell he may have registered ?

The New York Post is about as reliable as The Daily Mail!

If MT had been completely exonerated, her attorneys would be all over LE getting those charges dropped.

MT would have her passport in hand and she and the daughter would be on their way out of the country.

She knows better than we do what FD is capable of when angry and would want to disappear ASAP. MOO
And her July court date would be cancelled. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member