Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing a few posts over from thread #7
The bracelet MT wore
@Wsimm
I believe the picture of the bracelet came from a NY Post article detailing FD/MT’s return to court. I don’t remember who posted the original article here on WS. The pictures from the article showed MT walking into court and a close up picture of a beaded bracelet with Dulos engraved on a bead. There were several other names on the beads of the bracelet and one was also MT’s daughter.
Go back to the court date would be my suggestion on the search for that article. I'll admit I haven't clicked on every link when things were moving quickly or RL got in the way.

The bracelet MT wore
@Wsimm
I believe the picture of the bracelet came from a NY Post article detailing FD/MT’s return to court. I don’t remember who posted the original article here on WS. The pictures from the article showed MT walking into court and a close up picture of a beaded bracelet with Dulos engraved on a bead. There were several other names on the beads of the bracelet and one was also MT’s daughter.
I've literally never seen the picture and I remember when it was brought up here. No one can find it?

8 am school drop off
11 am missed appointment
12pm cleaning lady
1 am missed appointment
7:30 pm silver alert issued
I included 3 of your items. Is there verification that a silver alert went out before Saturday morning?

Updated:
9:00 am - 9:30 am - JD on phone call, still alive.
11:00 am - JD missed appointment
12:00 pm - cleaning lady at house (verified? Likely FD gone by that point regardless)
1:00 pm - JD missed second appointment
1 pm or 1:32 pm - FD phone leaves 4 Jefferson Crossing.
1:37 pm - FD phone arrives at 80 Mountain Spring.
3:38 pm - FD phone begins walk from 80 Mountain Spring.
4:17 pm - FD phone arrives at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
5:21 pm - FD phone "arrives" at 80 Mountain Spring.
5:34 pm - FD phone "arrived back" at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
7:00 pm - Report of missing JD given to NCPD.
7:10 pm - FD and MT phones travel to Albany Ave in Hartford. (in Ford Raptor)
7:41 pm - FD phone leaves Hartford.
8:10 pm - FD seen in Ford Raptor at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Last edited:
I don’t see anyone on here talking about the employee of FD who was driving FD’s truck in JD’s town the day she went missing. Police also have his cell phone. Maybe I missed a thread.
We can't sleuth the employee, but obviously there had to be an exchange of vehicles at some point. I am guessing that is why FD appears to walk from 80 Mountain Spring (business) to 4 Jefferson Crossing (home) from 3:38 pm and 4:17 pm. He had to leave the employee's truck where employee left it or last saw it. Employee then picks up FD at home and they drive over to work property to get the truck.

I included 3 of your items. Is there verification that a silver alert went out before Saturday morning?

Updated:
I don't think LE confirmed the 9-9:30 phone call from a friend.
Cleaning lady was reported in MSM I believe but not confirmed by LE.
Appts missed by JD were confirmed in arrest warrant.

If you are adding things: JD Suburban located on Lapham Road, NC by NCPD/SP shortly after 7pm (don't think we have specific time but it was after the missing report was filed, NCPD entered the JD house and SP showed up at JD house).

I’m confused about this truck exchange. Can someone say where the employee’s truck and FD’s truck started and ended that day? Someone mentioned that FT had to walk somewhere in order to make sure the employee’s truck was in the same place. What does that mean? That the employee drove FD‘s truck but was unaware that FD drove the employee’s truck?

I hope LE has the employee’s truck in custody. Does anyone know when they took custody of it? Is it possible something was found in the truck that makes LE think JD is in one of the ponds?

Updated:
Here is one link time is vague but it is from LE
Report of missing New Canaan woman also a criminal investigation, according to police
Here is another with the same or similar wording
Criminal Probe Underway In Case Of Missing New Canaan Mom: Update
This article is continuously being updated it seems and states the silver alert was issued 5/24
New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: What we know so far

The bracelet MT wore
@Wsimm
YIKES! Never saw this. Where can we pull it up? I looked in vain.

Ok I have been combing through CT and NY MSM all day to come up with the best timeline I can of the events from May 24th up through today. I cross checked each address and timeline fact and tried to make sure each item I listt is backed up by reputable sources (Stamford Advocate, NBC CT, Hartford Courant, WFSB, etc... and ofcourse media on the scene reporting from local news and the Arrest Warrants). This timeline is meant to help me and y’all and to also keep well-meaning awesome WSleuthers from allowing Mr. Pattis, Esquire from confusing them.
We are better than that and smarter than that and we need to stop falling for his spin. As such, from this post forward I will be putting his comments in the color RED bc it makes me think of Stop and No more Spin! The day of the 24th in this timeline may not be as detailed as one I put together earlier just for that day. If this timeline I have put together is approved I guess put it with media stuff and we can add to it as we learn more.

If I need this timeline to be in more than one post it will be in more than one post. I’m not gonna fall for Pattis’ “banana in the tailpipe” crap (Beverly Hills Cop movie reference) anymore. I just did this timeline for all you awesome WSleuthers!

1. May 24-Friday: JD last seen dropping off kids at NCCS at 8:00 am. Misses 11:00 and 1:00 doctor appointment in NY. Pattis says MT has alibi for this day and was not in New Canaan. Says FD was in Farmington in the morning and had a phone call from Greece and at least a meeting in the afternoon. Housekeeper arrives at JD’s 69 Welles Lane address in New Canaan. No information on whether she entered the residence-she said no one was there. We will later learn FD was not driving his black Ford 150 earlier in the day as he swapped with an unnamed employee of Fore Group and was in possession of employee’s vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Sometime in the afternoon FD and the employee swap vehicles again and FD is in possession of the black Ford 150 Raptor.
7:00 pm JD reported missing by two friends to NC PD. NC PD arrive at JD’s home and gain entry from nanny. 7:10 pm, according to arrest warrants, MT and FD seen on camera on 4 mile stretch of Albany Road in Hartford stopping at 30 trash bins in a black Ford 150 Raptor belonging to FD. MT and FD phones ping on this trip together. Male thought to be FD on camera inserting item into storm drain near Garden Street. Item later learned to be two license plates doctored with adhesive tapes and coming back for a canceled registration of a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD. At some point, police found some bags which contained clothing and household items like a sponge with JD’s blood on them. Arrest warrant also stipulates possible blood spatter and blood stains in JD garage and evidence of a clean up. JD Black Chevy Suburban is found on side of Lapham road near Waveny Park in New Canaan. 7:43 pm a Silver Alert is issued for JD. 8:10 pm FD seen on camera checking mail at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington.

May 25th-Saturday
1. 5:00 am-Neighbor said someone in home awakened by loud banging noises coming from a not yet finished Fore Group property at 61 Sturbridge Rd in New Canaan. We will later learn that a Fore Group employee has Been working at this site all week and has been using FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor and FD has access to employee’s vehicle-possibly a red Toyota Tacoma.
2. Sometime between the hours of 8-5, FD briefly meets with LE and they take his iPhone X.
—-
(I am leaving out a few days on purpose as most don’t relate to evidence or JD search)

May 30th-Thursday
1. Source tells NBC CT that LE has been searching the Waveny Park, Lapham Rd, JD address and a Pound Ridge NY address since JD reported missing.

May 31st-Friday
1. LE now searching FDs residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing. DNA and hair samples taken from MT and FD. FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor is seizes. No one is detained or questioned. MT, MT daughter and FD check into Residence Inn in Avon.

June 1-Saturday
1. FD and MT arrested at 11:00 pm and charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the 1st degree.

June 2- Sunday
1. LE searching 4 Jefferson Crossing Rd; LE also searching 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington which is developed by Fore Group. A broker, Rob Giuffria of Tea Lead Realty (mentioned many times in MSM) said he spoke to FD a week prior about real estate business/development and sale of 4 Jefferson Crossing address and said FD said JD’s disappearance “was a sad situation and FD hopes she is found soon.” More than 200 people attend vigil for JD at NC church.

June 3-Monday
1. FD and MT arraigned. MT posts bond and is represented by Attorney Andrew Bowman. FD doesn’t post bond and is currently represented by Eugene Riccio. Arrest Warrant released See details on May 24th. language from Arrest Warrant: “based on crime scene processing, investigators came to the consensus that a serious assault occurred at the scene and that Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim.

June 4-Tuesday
1. LE first day searching MIRA

June 5-Wednesday
1. LE second day at MIRA (I would just like to point out LE has been to MIRA every single day since June 4). Neighbors of the 61 Sturbridge Rd property (loud banging was heard on May 25 in early morning hours) tell media that LE has been searching their neighborhood at least three times in the past week. We also learn in the media about the death of Kleopatra Dulos, mother of FD, who was injured by 24 year old nanny and later died shortly thereafter on 9/6/2010 in an auto accident. No charges were filed in the incident. No arrests made. Incident occurred at Deercliff Road driveway in Avon.

6-6-19-Thursday
1. LE and dogs at Jefferson Crossing: LE at MIRA for third day.

6-7-19-Friday
1. LE at MIRA for 4th day (y’all get the drift). FD retains Norm Pattis. MT and her attorney, Andrew Bowman meet with LE and State Attorney for Stamford-Norwalk, Richard Colangelo for three hours at Bowman’s Westport office. Colangelo asked by media about meeting and issues NO COMMENT. Based on media reports LE also focusing more searches on all Fore Group properties. NC Police Lt Jason Ferraro tells media he “can’t discuss searches being conducted by his department and Connecticut State Police Major Crime squad.”

June 8–Saturday
1. LE at MIRA for fifth day. An unnamed MIRA employee speaks to NBC CT and said some evidence LE may be looking for may have already been burned before their search began.

June 9-Sunday
MIRA search day 6 by LE

June 10-Monday
MIRA search day 7

NC PD creates website dedicated to JD case
300+ tips and 75 responses for video requests to NC PD

Pattis says MT wasn’t in NC in 5/24 ( he was on Chaz and AJ radio show WPLR)

June 11-Tuesday
MIRA search day 8
FD bonds put paying $35,150 of $500k bond
Both MT and FD plead not guilty to the charges against them. JDs family releases statement to media. MT is spotted by some on video as wearing a bracelet with “Dulos” on it

June 12-Wednesday
MIRA search day 9
LE search The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road located behind Avon storage Facility. FD and kids waterkiid there and he has T-shirt with the water ski club on it. Source of huge contention between FD and JD was the kids waterskiing and FDs demands that they be waterskiing pros. JD made many comments about this in their divorce case. The Pond is 6 miles from the 4 Jefferson Crossing address.

June 13 Thursday
MIRA search day 10
LE still searching The Pond
News breaks that Fire Group employee has been working at the 61 Sturbridge Rd property in NC and has been using FDs black Ford 150 Raptor truck and that FD has access to employees vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Employee was driving said truck on May 24 during the day. At some point in the afternoon on May 24th employee gets his vehicle back and FD is driving his Raptor again. Employee is revealed to be represented by Attorney Lindy Urso who says employee ( who is not named) is cooperating with LE and is not a suspect.

Pattis says MT passed a polygraph and has alibi for 24th and doesn’t believe MT has given LE anything of value and that can only help FD

June 14-Friday
JD missing exactly theee weeks
MIRA search day 11
LE searching Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon. Divers tell WFSB they found nothing.
600 tips and 80 responses to video requests have come into NC PD
NC Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said in prepared statement, “we will not rest until we find Jennifer.”
Attorney Lindy Urso says his client is looking forward to his life “post-Fotis Dulos.”

Pattis says no bloody crimescene at JDs 69 Welles Lane address in NC. He’s hired his own PI to see what was happening with Jennifer before her disappearance and will be running his own parallel investigation with the assumption FD is innocent. If FD was on Albany Avenue on May 24th it was purely coincidence.

I didn’t include child custody hearings or the times of FDs phone pinging on May 24th. I hope this helps. The searches were either being reported on bc media presence was there or the talked to neighbors etc. FDs pings were not included bc I’m not sure if FD was actually with his phone so I included only what is in the Arrest warrant and is backed up on camera.

Hope this helps! It took me hours! I need some wine! No more falling for Pattis “banana in the tailpipe” spin okeedokee?! Lol...

I’m confused about this truck exchange. Can someone say where the employee’s truck and FD’s truck started and ended that day? Someone mentioned that FT had to walk somewhere in order to make sure the employee’s truck was in the same place. What does that mean? That the employee drove FD‘s truck but was unaware that FD drove the employee’s truck?

I hope LE has the employee’s truck in custody. Does anyone know when they took custody of it? Is it possible something was found in the truck that makes LE think JD is in one of the ponds?
Here is article from Hartford Courant that explains the general situation with the truck exchange. Its unclear though on the issue of how long FD had access to the employee's truck. Will look for more info but this article should explain the basics to you: Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

Just a heads up on this article. There are multiple references to "SOURCES" and its not clear whether these sources include law enforcement. Given that LE has not confirmed anything in this article so far as we know (other than confirming that the truck owner former FORE employee is a witness and not a suspect) and the contents of this article seem to overlap with a high degree of correlation to comments made today to multiple media sources by FD Atty. Pattis, I'm not sure what exactly to believe on this entire topic, other than person involved is a cooperating witness.

If the source of this article was Pattis only then I'm disappointed in this writer and this paper who thus far has been doing some wonderful reporting on this case. Sorry this reporter seemed to take the bait....

Last edited:

Yes they have his phone vehicle and computer the media thread has the article detailing it prob pg 14?

Here is article from Hartford Courant that explains the general situation with the truck exchange. Its unclear though on the issue of how long FD had access to the employee's truck. Will look for more info but this article should explain the basics to you: Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it
@afitzy if you have time to update the timeline that would be great - the timeline has to have MSM links otherwise it’s an opinion of a timeline - would like to keep things clear - and anyone else that has the time to add info with links would be welcome - once we get it straight with supporting links we can add it to media thread and the mods will pin to the start of the thread - honestly I thought she would be found by now so was only halfway working on it - imo it’s becoming clear this is a long haul search

Ok I have been combing through CT and NY MSM all day to come up with the best timeline I can of the events from May 24th up through today. I cross checked each address and timeline fact and tried to make sure each item I listt is backed up by reputable sources (Stamford Advocate, NBC CT, Hartford Courant, WFSB, etc... and ofcourse media on the scene reporting from local news and the Arrest Warrants). This timeline is meant to help me and y’all and to also keep well-meaning awesome WSleuthers from allowing Mr. Pattis, Esquire from confusing them.
We are better than that and smarter than that and we need to stop falling for his spin. As such, from this post forward I will be putting his comments in the color RED bc it makes me think of Stop and No more Spin! The day of the 24th in this timeline may not be as detailed as one I put together earlier just for that day. If this timeline I have put together is approved I guess put it with media stuff and we can add to it as we learn more.

If I need this timeline to be in more than one post it will be in more than one post. I’m not gonna fall for Pattis’ “banana in the tailpipe” crap (Beverly Hills Cop movie reference) anymore. I just did this timeline for all you awesome WSleuthers!

1. May 24-Friday: JD last seen dropping off kids at NCCS at 8:00 am. Misses 11:00 and 1:00 doctor appointment in NY. Pattis says MT has alibi for this day and was not in New Canaan. Says FD was in Farmington in the morning and had a phone call from Greece and at least a meeting in the afternoon. Housekeeper arrives at JD’s 69 Welles Lane address in New Canaan. No information on whether she entered the residence-she said no one was there. We will later learn FD was not driving his black Ford 150 earlier in the day as he swapped with an unnamed employee of Fore Group and was in possession of employee’s vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Sometime in the afternoon FD and the employee swap vehicles again and FD is in possession of the black Ford 150 Raptor.
7:00 pm JD reported missing by two friends to NC PD. NC PD arrive at JD’s home and gain entry from nanny. 7:10 pm, according to arrest warrants, MT and FD seen on camera on 4 mile stretch of Albany Road in Hartford stopping at 30 trash bins in a black Ford 150 Raptor belonging to FD. MT and FD phones ping on this trip together. Male thought to be FD on camera inserting item into storm drain near Garden Street. Item later learned to be two license plates doctored with adhesive tapes and coming back for a canceled registration of a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD. At some point, police found some bags which contained clothing and household items like a sponge with JD’s blood on them. Arrest warrant also stipulates possible blood spatter and blood stains in JD garage and evidence of a clean up. JD Black Chevy Suburban is found on side of Lapham road near Waveny Park in New Canaan. 7:43 pm a Silver Alert is issued for JD. 8:10 pm FD seen on camera checking mail at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington.

May 25th-Saturday
1. 5:00 am-Neighbor said someone in home awakened by loud banging noises coming from a not yet finished Fore Group property at 61 Sturbridge Rd in New Canaan. We will later learn that a Fore Group employee has Been working at this site all week and has been using FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor and FD has access to employee’s vehicle-possibly a red Toyota Tacoma.
2. Sometime between the hours of 8-5, FD briefly meets with LE and they take his iPhone X.
—-
(I am leaving out a few days on purpose as most don’t relate to evidence or JD search)

May 30th-Thursday
1. Source tells NBC CT that LE has been searching the Waveny Park, Lapham Rd, JD address and a Pound Ridge NY address since JD reported missing.

May 31st-Friday
1. LE now searching FDs residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing. DNA and hair samples taken from MT and FD. FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor is seizes. No one is detained or questioned. MT, MT daughter and FD check into Residence Inn in Avon.

June 1-Saturday
1. FD and MT arrested at 11:00 pm and charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the 1st degree.

June 2- Sunday
1. LE searching 4 Jefferson Crossing Rd; LE also searching 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington which is developed by Fore Group. A broker, Rob Giuffria of Tea Lead Realty (mentioned many times in MSM) said he spoke to FD a week prior about real estate business/development and sale of 4 Jefferson Crossing address and said FD said JD’s disappearance “was a sad situation and FD hopes she is found soon.” More than 200 people attend vigil for JD at NC church.

June 3-Monday
1. FD and MT arraigned. MT posts bond and is represented by Attorney Andrew Bowman. FD doesn’t post bond and is currently represented by Eugene Riccio. Arrest Warrant released See details on May 24th. language from Arrest Warrant: “based on crime scene processing, investigators came to the consensus that a serious assault occurred at the scene and that Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim.

June 4-Tuesday
1. LE first day searching MIRA

June 5-Wednesday
1. LE second day at MIRA (I would just like to point out LE has been to MIRA every single day since June 4). Neighbors of the 61 Sturbridge Rd property (loud banging was heard on May 25 in early morning hours) tell media that LE has been searching their neighborhood at least three times in the past week. We also learn in the media about the death of Kleopatra Dulos, mother of FD, who was injured by 24 year old nanny and later died shortly thereafter on 9/6/2010 in an auto accident. No charges were filed in the incident. No arrests made. Incident occurred at Deercliff Road driveway in Avon.

6-6-19-Thursday
1. LE and dogs at Jefferson Crossing: LE at MIRA for third day.

6-7-19-Friday
1. LE at MIRA for 4th day (y’all get the drift). FD retains Norm Pattis. MT and her attorney, Andrew Bowman meet with LE and State Attorney for Stamford-Norwalk, Richard Colangelo for three hours at Bowman’s Westport office. Colangelo asked by media about meeting and issues NO COMMENT. Based on media reports LE also focusing more searches on all Fore Group properties. NC Police Lt Jason Ferraro tells media he “can’t discuss searches being conducted by his department and Connecticut State Police Major Crime squad.”

June 8–Saturday
1. LE at MIRA for fifth day. An unnamed MIRA employee speaks to NBC CT and said some evidence LE may be looking for may have already been burned before their search began.

June 9-Sunday
MIRA search day 6 by LE

June 10-Monday
MIRA search day 7

NC PD creates website dedicated to JD case
300+ tips and 75 responses for video requests to NC PD

Pattis says MT wasn’t in NC in 5/24 ( he was on Chaz and AJ radio show WPLR)

June 11-Tuesday
MIRA search day 8
FD bonds put paying $35,150 of $500k bond
Both MT and FD plead not guilty to the charges against them. JDs family releases statement to media. MT is spotted by some on video as wearing a bracelet with “Dulos” on it

June 12-Wednesday
MIRA search day 9
LE search The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road located behind Avon storage Facility. FD and kids waterkiid there and he has T-shirt with the water ski club on it. Source of huge contention between FD and JD was the kids waterskiing and FDs demands that they be waterskiing pros. JD made many comments about this in their divorce case. The Pond is 6 miles from the 4 Jefferson Crossing address.

June 13 Thursday
MIRA search day 10
LE still searching The Pond
News breaks that Fire Group employee has been working at the 61 Sturbridge Rd property in NC and has been using FDs black Ford 150 Raptor truck and that FD has access to employees vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Employee was driving said truck on May 24 during the day. At some point in the afternoon on May 24th employee gets his vehicle back and FD is driving his Raptor again. Employee is revealed to be represented by Attorney Lindy Urso who says employee ( who is not named) is cooperating with LE and is not a suspect.

Pattis says MT passed a polygraph and has alibi for 24th and doesn’t believe MT has given LE anything of value and that can only help FD

June 14-Friday
JD missing exactly theee weeks
MIRA search day 11
LE searching Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon. Divers tell WFSB they found nothing.
600 tips and 80 responses to video requests have come into NC PD
NC Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said in prepared statement, “we will not rest until we find Jennifer.”
Attorney Lindy Urso says his client is looking forward to his life “post-Fotis Dulos.”

Pattis says no bloody crimescene at JDs 69 Welles Lane address in NC. He’s hired his own PI to see what was happening with Jennifer before her disappearance and will be running his own parallel investigation with the assumption FD is innocent. If FD was on Albany Avenue on May 24th it was purely coincidence.

I didn’t include child custody hearings or the times of FDs phone pinging on May 24th. I hope this helps. The searches were either being reported on bc media presence was there or the talked to neighbors etc. FDs pings were not included bc I’m not sure if FD was actually with his phone so I included only what is in the Arrest warrant and is backed up on camera.

Hope this helps! It took me hours! I need some wine! No more falling for Pattis “banana in the tailpipe” spin okeedokee?! Lol...
Terrific! We can combine the timelines and add the MSM links - thanks for the efforts all this will be a big help

Go back to the court date would be my suggestion on the search for that article. I'll admit I haven't clicked on every link when things were moving quickly or RL got in the way.
I've never seen it either, and the only photos I saw or can find from that day show her in long sleeves with no visible bracelets (which would have to be visible over her shirt cuffs). Has anyone actually seen this bracelet with their own eyes in a photo, or is it all hearsay? I do remember when someone first posted it but could not find a photo even then. I'd be very curious to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam