GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

I wonder if COD and MOD are pending toxicology?

Could they have even done toxicology with the state of her remains (mostly, if not completely, decomposed)?

If I had to venture a guess, it is some expert type of testing of what they did find. I don't know what they had to work with but I do know in some states some further testing and analysis can take months. Autopsies can be done fairly quickly they simply take what they need to test and release the body. Not an expert but just from what i have seen...

Or they simply are releasing the body and now have to put together all of their findings into an impeccable report.

Just guesses and jmo.

If I had to venture a guess, it is some expert type of testing of what they did find. I don't know what they had to work with but I do know in some states some further testing and analysis can take months. Autopsies can be done fairly quickly they simply take what they need to test and release the body. Not an expert but just from what i have seen...

Or they simply are releasing the body and now have to put together all of their findings into an impeccable report.

Just guesses and jmo.
Makes sense. I suppose they are done with the examination of the remains, but not necessarily the autopsy itself.

Makes sense. I suppose they are done with the examination of the remains, but not necessarily the autopsy itself.

Looking closer, this looks like a top facility where they probably send nothing out like some have to for certain things, they are probably the ones others send to. Hopefully that means it will be soon?

Yes, you put it right, I put it wrong by the way. The autopsy is not done, or at leasts the report, but what needed doing before releasing the body apparently has been done and anything else needed for further testing or looks was taken.

I would almost suspect LE will get the results and a heads up before they are released to the public, if they are indeed released to the public.

I pray they have a cause of death and if not that, evidence that can determine a few things at least.

It was actually sad reading she is ready for release for some reason. I guess because it is just another step in the tragedy of this angel.

Jmo.

Do you guys remember this rumor - when the body was found, someone said that there had already been investigators around that area of Arkansas- before Q said DV gave up the info to him. Maybe that rumor was true and due to the fact they already had the informant’s statement.

I doubt seriously that she died from illness. I can see her being badly injured over the weekend or early in the week or both, and then being left lying in her bed for however many days until she passed, most likely from another tbi in my mind. Sweet child, I hate this for her.

Ps, illness, even the flu, doesn’t explain the blood/tissue found.

Agree! Also, I keep going back to BB not knowing Maleah was in the apartment for 1&1/2 hours! It's not like they live in a mansion. IMO, I believe Maleah was injured during that 1&1/2 hours and left to die.

Agree! Also, I keep going back to BB not knowing Maleah was in the apartment for 1&1/2 hours! It's not like they live in a mansion. IMO, I believe Maleah was injured during that 1&1/2 hours and left to die.

I really wonder if Maleah had some internal trauma or bleeding from an area, and that is why DV didn't take Maleah to daycare. It would have been obvious to the providers of the daycare. They kept her home, hoping it would clear up. Instead, she died. DV freaked, and tossed her in the ditch.

LEO are probably trying to tie Maleah's death to BB being involved. That may be why they are stalling on charging DV with murder. The issue is "reasonable doubt", if DV and BB flip on each other, both blaming the other, and a jury can't believe either one, with a charge of "Capital Murder"...that isn't something people are not going to be able to convict without a significant amount of evidence.

I really wonder if Maleah had some internal trauma or bleeding from an area, and that is why DV didn't take Maleah to daycare. It would have been obvious to the providers of the daycare. They kept her home, hoping it would clear up. Instead, she died. DV freaked, and tossed her in the ditch.

LEO are probably trying to tie Maleah's death to BB being involved. That may be why they are stalling on charging DV with murder. The issue is "reasonable doubt", if DV and BB flip on each other, both blaming the other, and a jury can't believe either one, with a charge of "Capital Murder"...that isn't something people are not going to be able to convict without a significant amount of evidence.

I agree this is a possibility but the only thing that throws me is his having to clean-up during that week with bleach because of blood, etc., showing something had happened. It seems to indicate any incident happened during the week unless he left the blood, etc. with two other children around and in the apartment for a few days and the possibility of anyone stopping by. That would also point to external bleeding. Other things that happened prior or after I can believe any and even all were involved in or may well be guilty but I do think DV did something to Maleah during the week alone with the kids, but only because of the dates of the basket, the bleach, etc. As much as I try to think of other possibilities, that is the sticking point. The dates of the bleach, the basket, etc.

I have no doubt LE has more video of the comings and goings and more that week. I think we have seen what is it, three? No, I think it is four. If the cameras caught that much on various days, they caught it all is my guess. As far as comings and goings and who or which children, and when, etc.

Jmo though.

I’ve been following the Noah M. case unfolding recently and was so haunted by it that I immediately thought of it when they talked about blood and tissue in the bathroom. I have to wonder if the bleach was to clean up after his first attempt to “clean up” the mess he was in. Maybe something done after she passed. Eh...it makes me sick to think of how this child was treated. It is such a bitter pill to think about how these poor kids can’t even be at peace in death. JMO

I’ve been following the Noah M. case unfolding recently and was so haunted by it that I immediately thought of it when they talked about blood and tissue in the bathroom. I have to wonder if the bleach was to clean up after his first attempt to “clean up” the mess he was in. Maybe something done after she passed. Eh...it makes me sick to think of how this child was treated. It is such a bitter pill to think about how these poor kids can’t even be at peace in death. JMO

I follow Noah too and it is one of the worst I have seen, at least the first one I happened onto that ended up being so horrible, there are not even words. Not that any are better or worse, no child deserves death nor does any adult at the hands of an evil person, but the details in that one are really terrible.

I hate thinking about those details, like you they haunt me in these cases.

I did consider it may not be his first attempt or only attempt at clean-up or a need for clean-up. I hope not. Dismemberment was mentioned I believe by QX and that is where the tissue remark comes from as well. Since she was found, it apparently did not go as far as it probably went with Noah's remains.

Noah I try not to dwell on the fact but I doubt there is anything to find and doubt he will be found. I hope I am wrong but with the things we heard it is unlikely right?

Sick monsters is all I can say. Too nice of words...

ETA: Let me change that description at least to evil personified.

It is a bitter pill indeed. I try to think of it like this: we are the ones who can’t be at peace with these deaths as the details of how much disrespect was shown and the continued mutilation of scientific testing and the delay in burial- that is what we have to live with, all of us who are in the world with the living children still being abused. But not the dead children. They are at peace, their struggle is over. It’s like Albus Dumbledore told Harry, don’t pity the dead, pity the living because the dead have paid their price and moved on to a place of no suffering.

That thought gives me some sense of peace- that Maleah, wherever she is, she’s not suffering anymore. That girl suffered enough.

You mean DV? Yeah drops of blood were found in the apartment, in the hall outside the bathroom iirc
I read in the hall and bathroom. Then they used luminol and there was a great deal more in the area. (Made me think the initial attack was in the hall and he carried her into the bathroom). Words in paranthese mine, not LE.

I have had the flu, but never bled from it. Everyone I know has had the flu and none ever bled from it.

Because of BB's panic over the video that showed her home, alone, with Maleah that morning, I think she has something to do with injuring the child before she left. Otherwise, there would not be any conversation about it at all. "Yes, Maleah did not go to daycare because she wasn't feeling well. She was home, but since I had to leave, Derion took the day off from work to care for her." But, that is not how she responded. 'I wasn't there, I was gone." "I didn't know she was there." "He snuck her in." "He knows my routine." "My friend didn't see her."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back