Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I posted a few threads back about how so few cases I have followed have had a body found in a short period of time, if at all, without being given specific information about location. Having said that, my gut feeling is that investigators are getting very close to finding JD's remains, and I believe she may even be found sometime this weekend. JMO

ETA...Thank you so much for all of your hard work on putting together that timeline and list of addresses! Much appreciated!

I have a good feeling too. Something is about to break. I know I’m a broken record about the 80 Mountain Ridge property but it’s so close to two creeks and those feed into the Farmington River. But I guess it’s bc of the phone pings that were reported by MSM in that day. But LE never gave a statement regarding those pings and now I just think that the surveillance camera he was caught in checking his mail at 8:10 pm on May 24th at 4 Jefferson Crossing Road is a big deal. If that footage exists (also not reported by LE but by MSM) then they should have an excellent idea of vehicles that came and went from that address and when. KWIM?

It takes sometimes a long time to find a body. But yeah was hoping for some kind of news by now but considering it’s only been three weeks and it appears LE didn’t really start searching MIRA until 6-14-19 and still have to now reconcile the truck swap with their surveillance footage im not as discouraged as I normally would be.
rsbm
Kudos to you for your persistence here. I feel like it's been a loooong 3 weeks and the family must be worn down. I thought they started searching MIRA a week ago? Isn't that the central trash site where they've been sifting through mountains of rubbish that are on the way to the incinerator?

Last edited:
Ok I have been combing through CT and NY MSM all day to come up with the best timeline I can of the events from May 24th up through today. I cross checked each address and timeline fact and tried to make sure each item I listt is backed up by reputable sources (Stamford Advocate, NBC CT, Hartford Courant, WFSB, etc... and ofcourse media on the scene reporting from local news and the Arrest Warrants). This timeline is meant to help me and y’all and to also keep well-meaning awesome WSleuthers from allowing Mr. Pattis, Esquire from confusing them.
We are better than that and smarter than that and we need to stop falling for his spin. As such, from this post forward I will be putting his comments in the color RED bc it makes me think of Stop and No more Spin! The day of the 24th in this timeline may not be as detailed as one I put together earlier just for that day. If this timeline I have put together is approved I guess put it with media stuff and we can add to it as we learn more.

If I need this timeline to be in more than one post it will be in more than one post. I’m not gonna fall for Pattis’ “banana in the tailpipe” crap (Beverly Hills Cop movie reference) anymore. I just did this timeline for all you awesome WSleuthers!

1. May 24-Friday: JD last seen dropping off kids at NCCS at 8:00 am. Misses 11:00 and 1:00 doctor appointment in NY. Pattis says MT has alibi for this day and was not in New Canaan. Says FD was in Farmington in the morning and had a phone call from Greece and at least a meeting in the afternoon. Housekeeper arrives at JD’s 69 Welles Lane address in New Canaan. No information on whether she entered the residence-she said no one was there. We will later learn FD was not driving his black Ford 150 earlier in the day as he swapped with an unnamed employee of Fore Group and was in possession of employee’s vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Sometime in the afternoon FD and the employee swap vehicles again and FD is in possession of the black Ford 150 Raptor.
7:00 pm JD reported missing by two friends to NC PD. NC PD arrive at JD’s home and gain entry from nanny. 7:10 pm, according to arrest warrants, MT and FD seen on camera on 4 mile stretch of Albany Road in Hartford stopping at 30 trash bins in a black Ford 150 Raptor belonging to FD. MT and FD phones ping on this trip together. Male thought to be FD on camera inserting item into storm drain near Garden Street. Item later learned to be two license plates doctored with adhesive tapes and coming back for a canceled registration of a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD. At some point, police found some bags which contained clothing and household items like a sponge with JD’s blood on them. Arrest warrant also stipulates possible blood spatter and blood stains in JD garage and evidence of a clean up. JD Black Chevy Suburban is found on side of Lapham road near Waveny Park in New Canaan. 7:43 pm a Silver Alert is issued for JD. 8:10 pm FD seen on camera checking mail at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington.

May 25th-Saturday
1. 5:00 am-Neighbor said someone in home awakened by loud banging noises coming from a not yet finished Fore Group property at 61 Sturbridge Rd in New Canaan. We will later learn that a Fore Group employee has Been working at this site all week and has been using FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor and FD has access to employee’s vehicle-possibly a red Toyota Tacoma.
2. Sometime between the hours of 8-5, FD briefly meets with LE and they take his iPhone X.
—-
(I am leaving out a few days on purpose as most don’t relate to evidence or JD search)

May 30th-Thursday
1. Source tells NBC CT that LE has been searching the Waveny Park, Lapham Rd, JD address and a Pound Ridge NY address since JD reported missing.

May 31st-Friday
1. LE now searching FDs residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing. DNA and hair samples taken from MT and FD. FD’s black Ford 150 Raptor is seizes. No one is detained or questioned. MT, MT daughter and FD check into Residence Inn in Avon.

June 1-Saturday
1. FD and MT arrested at 11:00 pm and charged with tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution in the 1st degree.

June 2- Sunday
1. LE searching 4 Jefferson Crossing Rd; LE also searching 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington which is developed by Fore Group. A broker, Rob Giuffria of Tea Lead Realty (mentioned many times in MSM) said he spoke to FD a week prior about real estate business/development and sale of 4 Jefferson Crossing address and said FD said JD’s disappearance “was a sad situation and FD hopes she is found soon.” More than 200 people attend vigil for JD at NC church.

June 3-Monday
1. FD and MT arraigned. MT posts bond and is represented by Attorney Andrew Bowman. FD doesn’t post bond and is currently represented by Eugene Riccio. Arrest Warrant released See details on May 24th. language from Arrest Warrant: “based on crime scene processing, investigators came to the consensus that a serious assault occurred at the scene and that Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim.

June 4-Tuesday
1. LE first day searching MIRA

June 5-Wednesday
1. LE second day at MIRA (I would just like to point out LE has been to MIRA every single day since June 4). Neighbors of the 61 Sturbridge Rd property (loud banging was heard on May 25 in early morning hours) tell media that LE has been searching their neighborhood at least three times in the past week. We also learn in the media about the death of Kleopatra Dulos, mother of FD, who was injured by 24 year old nanny and later died shortly thereafter on 9/6/2010 in an auto accident. No charges were filed in the incident. No arrests made. Incident occurred at Deercliff Road driveway in Avon.

6-6-19-Thursday
1. LE and dogs at Jefferson Crossing: LE at MIRA for third day.

6-7-19-Friday
1. LE at MIRA for 4th day (y’all get the drift). FD retains Norm Pattis. MT and her attorney, Andrew Bowman meet with LE and State Attorney for Stamford-Norwalk, Richard Colangelo for three hours at Bowman’s Westport office. Colangelo asked by media about meeting and issues NO COMMENT. Based on media reports LE also focusing more searches on all Fore Group properties. NC Police Lt Jason Ferraro tells media he “can’t discuss searches being conducted by his department and Connecticut State Police Major Crime squad.”

June 8–Saturday
1. LE at MIRA for fifth day. An unnamed MIRA employee speaks to NBC CT and said some evidence LE may be looking for may have already been burned before their search began.

June 9-Sunday
MIRA search day 6 by LE

June 10-Monday
MIRA search day 7

NC PD creates website dedicated to JD case
300+ tips and 75 responses for video requests to NC PD

Pattis says MT wasn’t in NC in 5/24 ( he was on Chaz and AJ radio show WPLR)

June 11-Tuesday
MIRA search day 8
FD bonds put paying $35,150 of $500k bond
Both MT and FD plead not guilty to the charges against them. JDs family releases statement to media. MT is spotted by some on video as wearing a bracelet with “Dulos” on it

June 12-Wednesday
MIRA search day 9
LE search The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road located behind Avon storage Facility. FD and kids waterkiid there and he has T-shirt with the water ski club on it. Source of huge contention between FD and JD was the kids waterskiing and FDs demands that they be waterskiing pros. JD made many comments about this in their divorce case. The Pond is 6 miles from the 4 Jefferson Crossing address.

June 13 Thursday
MIRA search day 10
LE still searching The Pond
News breaks that Fire Group employee has been working at the 61 Sturbridge Rd property in NC and has been using FDs black Ford 150 Raptor truck and that FD has access to employees vehicle- possibly a red Toyota Tacoma. Employee was driving said truck on May 24 during the day. At some point in the afternoon on May 24th employee gets his vehicle back and FD is driving his Raptor again. Employee is revealed to be represented by Attorney Lindy Urso who says employee ( who is not named) is cooperating with LE and is not a suspect.

Pattis says MT passed a polygraph and has alibi for 24th and doesn’t believe MT has given LE anything of value and that can only help FD

June 14-Friday
JD missing exactly theee weeks
MIRA search day 11
LE searching Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon. Divers tell WFSB they found nothing.
600 tips and 80 responses to video requests have come into NC PD
NC Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said in prepared statement, “we will not rest until we find Jennifer.”
Attorney Lindy Urso says his client is looking forward to his life “post-Fotis Dulos.”

Pattis says no bloody crimescene at JDs 69 Welles Lane address in NC. He’s hired his own PI to see what was happening with Jennifer before her disappearance and will be running his own parallel investigation with the assumption FD is innocent. If FD was on Albany Avenue on May 24th it was purely coincidence.

I didn’t include child custody hearings or the times of FDs phone pinging on May 24th. I hope this helps. The searches were either being reported on bc media presence was there or the talked to neighbors etc. FDs pings were not included bc I’m not sure if FD was actually with his phone so I included only what is in the Arrest warrant and is backed up on camera.

Hope this helps! It took me hours! I need some wine! No more falling for Pattis “banana in the tailpipe” spin okeedokee?! Lol...

I agree. I posted a few threads back about how so few cases I have followed have had a body found in a short period of time, if at all, without being given specific information about location. Having said that, my gut feeling is that investigators are getting very close to finding JD's remains, and I believe she may even be found sometime this weekend. JMO

ETA...Thank you so much for all of your hard work on putting together that timeline and list of addresses! Much appreciated!
It seems they have no specific information as to where she is. FD is accused of going to a place he apparently rarely goes to -- Albany Ave in Hartford -- to dispose of bloody items. If FD killed JD he likely did something similar with her remains -- secreting her in a place that he usually does not go, thereby decreasing the chances that he will be caught. Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely that she will be found, absent some kind of plea deal/confession by the perpetrator(s). JMO.

Addresses so far of importance:
69 Welles Lane, New Canaan- Jennifer Dulos address. Arrest Warrant indicates that “based upon crime scene processing investigators came to a consensus that a serious physical assault occurred at the scene and Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim.”

4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington-where FD, MT and MTs daughter were living on May 24th. First LE search we are aware of was on May 31st.

61 Sturbridge Rd, New Canaan- neighbored reported loud banging at 5:00 am on May 25th. Neighbors told local media their neighborhood has been searched multiple times by LE. Also where employee FD truck swapped with was working the week and day of JD disappearance.

Side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park in New Canaan: where JDs black Chevy Tahoe was locates by LE on May 24th. Searched multiple times by LE per local reporters.

80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. FD phone pings there at 1:37 pm on May 24th and is allegedly shown as being at that address until 4 o’clockish.

Not sure of address but JD family property in Pound Ridge NY but it has also been searched. Per media reports on May 30th.

The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road.

Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon.

A four mile stretch on Albany Road in Hartford. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity crime scene dump. MT and FD seen on camera. Markings on the truck confirm it is FDs truck, the black Ford 150 Raptor. The dump occurred about 7:10 pm on night of May 24.

Storm drain on Garden Street in Hartford where license plates belonging to a canceled registration for a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD were inserted by a male thought to be FD on camera. Around same time as trash-dump.

I know there are other places but it’s important that everyone know the loud banging noise house was in NC and not Farmington.
OMG, thank you SO MUCH!!! Sorting out the addresses was giving me a headache. I got the Sturbridge address mixed up with the Welles Lane address already... much appreciated, my fellow sleuther!

It takes sometimes a long time to find a body. But yeah was hoping for some kind of news by now but considering it’s only been three weeks and it appears LE didn’t really start searching MIRA until 6-14-19 and still have to now reconcile the truck swap with their surveillance footage im not as discouraged as I normally would be.

I am also happy to provide any media links I just wasn’t sure how to do it well and also I almost had a heart attack when I pressed done/post because it was denied as a new thread had been started. It took me two hours to type all that mess. Lol

Yes, I am hoping every day, because I hate that FD is free right now. But I remember feeling the same way way back when I was sleuthing my first case - Laci Peterson's. I live in CA and was really drawn to that case. I even went to Laci's house and placed flowers there. Anyway, I remember that it took FOUR full months before Scott Peterson was arrested for murder. Investigation is a slow, methodical process and we get impatient. But I feel certain that justice will prevail in this case. MOO

I know it can take a long time, but I'm terrified of this case turning cold. The MIRA search and daily random searches that keep popping up are giving me hope, but I'm still scared.
IMO, there is zero chance this case will go cold. IMO, there is enough evidence that JD is dead and the trash bag evidence is more than enough to tie FD and MT to the crime in court. LE is looking for the body and more evidence, but this case is going to be tried and FD Wil be back in jail IMO.

I saw the alert posted on the highway here in Fairfield County on Friday evening. By early morning Saturday, it was everywhere on our drive into the city. It was also on the radio Saturday morning. I imagine that was too fast for Fulos to finish the clean up.
Thank you. Do you recall if the Tahoe was included in the 1st and / or 2nd alert?

IMO, there is zero chance this case will go cold. IMO, there is enough evidence that JD is dead and the trash bag evidence is more than enough to tie FD and MT to the crime in court. LE is looking for the body and more evidence, but this case is going to be tried and FD Wil be back in jail IMO.
Couldn’t agree more. Trash bags with Jennifer’s blood.

There is zero innocent explanation. He’s done.

Just doing a lot of directions from here to there stuff on google. Didn’t realize (not that it could be significant at all) that the address where Kleopatra Dulos was accidentally hit by a car by the nanny in the driveway and later died from said injuries is exactly two minutes drive from 4 Jefferson Crossing.

585 Deercliff Avon, CT (the driveway where the accident happened which later caused the death of Kleopatra Dulos, 77 years of age). Didn’t realize. I know her death is strange? But I admit it’s weird that their (JD and FD) marital address of 4 Jefferson Crossing is 2 minute drive if that from that Deercliff address.

Maybe it’s not significant at all but Kleopatra’s death happened while the parents but not the kids were out of Town/country? I wonder if (if FD didn’t have any hand in this-no charges or arrests- if he didn’t blame JD). Articles I read said the kids were there with the 24 year old Greek speaking nanny without a driver’s license. I put in question marks on most everything, because most of the articles are basing their stuff on certain sources that even if considered MSM are not viable to me.

Sorry I have so much rambling consciousness of thought I type and re-correct and edit and re-read and edit and even then it’s not how I want to post. Directly I would suggest that perhaps FD wanted a personal spot for JD. I think he is a grudge holding person. jMo

Just doing a lot of directions from here to there stuff on google. Didn’t realize (not that it could be significant at all) that the address where Kleopatra Dulos was accidentally hit by a car by the nanny in the driveway and later died from said injuries is exactly two minutes drive from 4 Jefferson Crossing.

585 Deercliff Avon, CT (the driveway where the accident happened which later caused the death of Kleopatra Dulos, 77 years of age). Didn’t realize. I know her death is strange? But I admit it’s weird that their (JD and FD) marital address of 4 Jefferson Crossing is 2 minute drive if that from that Deercliff address.

Maybe it’s not significant at all but Kleopatra’s death happened while the parents but not the kids were out of Town/country? I wonder if (if FD didn’t have any hand in this-no charges or arrests- if he didn’t blame JD). Articles I read said the kids were there with the 24 year old Greek speaking nanny without a driver’s license. I put in question marks on most everything, because most of the articles are basing their stuff on certain sources that even if considered MSM are not viable to me.

Sorry I have so much rambling consciousness of thought I type and re-correct and edit and re-read and edit and even then it’s not how I want to post. Directly I would suggest that perhaps FD wanted a personal spot for JD. I think he is a grudge holding person. jMo
Only FD was out of the country, JD wasn't home but came home shortly thereafter. I read all the police reports that were posted a few threads before, not MSM articles and suspect that LE suspected FDs involvement (like setting the nanny up to do it) but couldn't prove it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni