GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

The psych eval ordered by the defense attorney for DV has me worried. DV is definitely NOT intellectually disabled. He has enough cognition to drive to Arkansas and back without getting lost, and developed a convoluted lie to cover up the disappearance of Maleah.

Which, BTW, really bothers me. I don't know why more people are not outraged by DV's claim that three Hispanic men kidnapped him, and stole Maleah. Another fake hoax lie.

I have had the flu, but never bled from it. Everyone I know has had the flu and none ever bled from it.

Because of BB's panic over the video that showed her home, alone, with Maleah that morning, I think she has something to do with injuring the child before she left. Otherwise, there would not be any conversation about it at all. "Yes, Maleah did not go to daycare because she wasn't feeling well. She was home, but since I had to leave, Derion took the day off from work to care for her." But, that is not how she responded. 'I wasn't there, I was gone." "I didn't know she was there." "He snuck her in." "He knows my routine." "My friend didn't see her."

@Tea time, you read my mind. Add up everything you said plus not filling out the missing LE report, missing persons closed on the weekends, defending DV after hearing the ridiculous kidnapping story, her fake plea for help trying to sound emotional with BB2 giving her side eye, and not one mention of MD being sick in all of her interviews. She was banned to see her remaining kids straight away for a reason!

I'm certain there are more.... Something stinks!

I hope someone in the family is speaking the truth to LE for Maleah.

Moo

Last edited:
With her initial head injury back in July, I think, she was vomiting blood. Is it possible this type of vomiting was what resulted in the blood in the apartment, too? I know they moved to this apartment later. But could it be a repeat occurance of the type of vomiting that indicated another head injury?

MOO.

I read that the dogs had a hit on the car trunk where the laundry basket was for decomp. How about the apartment. Did they take the dogs there? Trying to make the timeline fit. tia

To my recollection, we never heard of dogs in the apartment or whether they hit on anything there, or even around the apartment. Do they generally take them into a residence? I guess I am asking because I don't know and I can think of another case where the dogs hit on car in the driveway but it did not sound like they took them inside at all even though that was apparently where that victim was killed too.

Jmo.

I follow Noah too and it is one of the worst I have seen, at least the first one I happened onto that ended up being so horrible, there are not even words. Not that any are better or worse, no child deserves death nor does any adult at the hands of an evil person, but the details in that one are really terrible.

I hate thinking about those details, like you they haunt me in these cases.

I did consider it may not be his first attempt or only attempt at clean-up or a need for clean-up. I hope not. Dismemberment was mentioned I believe by QX and that is where the tissue remark comes from as well. Since she was found, it apparently did not go as far as it probably went with Noah's remains.

Noah I try not to dwell on the fact but I doubt there is anything to find and doubt he will be found. I hope I am wrong but with the things we heard it is unlikely right?

Sick monsters is all I can say. Too nice of words...

ETA: Let me change that description at least to evil personified.
Does anyone have a link to that case? I've looked everywhere but can't find it.
Thank you!

To my recollection, we never heard of dogs in the apartment or whether they hit on anything there, or even around the apartment. Do they generally take them into a residence? I guess I am asking because I don't know and I can think of another case where the dogs hit on car in the driveway but it did not sound like they took them inside at all even though that was apparently where that victim was killed too.

Jmo.
I don't think they did use dogs inside the apartment, at least we have not heard that they did. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe they didn't think it was necessary because they already had enough evidence that she was killed in the home? I would think it would have helped but then again I guess LE has their reasons for doing what they do. Imo

Does anyone have a link to that case? I've looked everywhere but can't find it.
Thank you!

Here is the last page of it: CA - CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Be warned some of the details are pretty horrible. I won't mention them here. I wished I had never looked at the case on some days.

ETA: The details here are bad but we don't know how she actually died (Maleah). We also do not have as much detail on things with Maleah as Noah's case does.

I don't think they did use dogs inside the apartment, at least we have not heard that they did. I'm not sure why, though. Maybe they didn't think it was necessary because they already had enough evidence that she was killed in the home? I would think it would have helped but then again I guess LE has their reasons for doing what they do. Imo

I wonder if it has anything to do with keeping a possible crime scene contained and secure? They also I guess had video of the basket (and probably more) if they got a hit in the parking lot and/or in the car, they knew she was moved? Beats me. I am trying to think whether I have ever seen them used inside now...

Jmo.

@Tea time, you read my mind. Add up everything you said plus not filling out the missing LE report, missing persons closed on the weekends, defending DV after hearing the ridiculous kidnapping story, her fake plea for help trying to sound emotional with BB2 giving her side eye, and not one mention of MD being sick in all of her interviews. She was banned to see her remaining kids straight away for a reason!

I'm certain there are more.... Something stinks!

I hope someone in the family is speaking the truth to LE for Maleah.

Moo
BB must have told LE that she was sick since it was included in the first reports when the Amber Alert was issued.
Anyway we know she must have known since she had asked CD to take her to the Dr. then called him back to say DV would take her.
She must have told QX that she was sick since he reported that Maleah was sick when she was beaten by DV and tortured in the apartment.
She may have tried to hide the fact afterward, but there is plenty of evidence that she knew. Imo

I wonder if it has anything to do with keeping a possible crime scene contained and secure? They also I guess had video of the basket (and probably more) if they got a hit in the parking lot and/or in the car, they knew she was moved? Beats me. I am trying to think whether I have ever seen them used inside now...

Jmo.
They used both scent dogs and cadaver dogs inside the home in the Watts case very soon after Shannan and her daughter's were reported missing. Imo

Here is the last page of it: CA - CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Be warned some of the details are pretty horrible. I won't mention them here. I wished I had never looked at the case on some days.

ETA: The details here are bad but we don't know how she actually died (Maleah). We also do not have as much detail on things with Maleah as Noah's case does.
Thank you. I guess I still don't know my way around here. There are so many threads and I don't know how to find a specific case by name.

Jmo.

I do seem to recall they used dogs in the house in the Baby Lisa case.

MOO

They used both scent dogs and cadaver dogs inside the home in the Watts case very soon after Shannan and her daughter's were reported missing. Imo

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/cadaver-dogs-science-training-1.3654993

Cadaver dogs are very interesting, and there are studies done that show 92% efficacy and less than 30%. If you want to "prove" something, you can find a "study" to prove it, or disprove it.

Which is why I wonder how effective cadaver dog scenting, is in court. There really is no consistent standardized training, or requirement for ongoing assessments to determine the variance in dogs.

BB must have told LE that she was sick since it was included in the first reports when the Amber Alert was issued.
Anyway we know she must have known since she had asked CD to take her to the Dr. then called him back to say DV would take her.
She must have told QX that she was sick since he reported that Maleah was sick when she was beaten by DV and tortured in the apartment.
She may have tried to hide the fact afterward, but there is plenty of evidence that she knew. Imo

Oh I agree she knew, but she never said anything in her public interviews. My impression was that she was hiding the fact that she asked CD to take her to the doctor then called him back and said DV would take her, which didn't come to light until the CPS hearing.

Why was she hiding that from the public... I believe she would know if DV took MD to the doctor or if he didn't. Did she not follow up on her sick child while she was away, or did she already know the outcome.

I remember the first press conference when LE mentioned she was recovering from the head injury and also being sick. They did not say who gave them that information. It could of came from CD.

Moo

I was thinking the same thing.

Jmo.
I think in this case after the blood was found there was no doubt there had been a death in the apartment. But, I do know of other cases where the cadaver dogs were brought into the Home.

Lisa Erwin comes to mind for sure. Someone with a better memory for details can think of more I'm sure.

Truly would like to know why Houston LE is holding back on this case. Clearly, DV disposed of the body. Why? a quick jump to responsibility for the death....circumstantial but doable. They have tons of public sentiment toward this case. Get on with it....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back