Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMM. So if it was confirmed that FD drove his employee's car all week and took it to a car wash on the 24th, it would have been perfectly normal.

I’d say it’s like body language—; you have to assess it compared to how a person usually acts BUT thinking of FD, I can see him not wanting to get his nice vehicle dirty ever and I can’t see him caring about whether an employee minded. I’d rather drive my own old vehicle than another person’s new one but what can you say to a boss esp. like FD? On the other hand, I can’t see him wanting to let anyone use his nice truck esp. an employee and esp. if that person was someone who got dirty. THAT might be unusual here. I’d also want to know if FD did normally wash a vehicle when returning it. That part is less common and especially for a self-centered, arrogant person. So I can see FD SAYING this is normal in the business while it may not be normal for HIM. I don’t think this was a normal thing or a coincidence.

My first post- thank you all who have done an amazing job keeping up with the timeline! My thoughts are there’s no way (MOO) that FD took any vehicle to JD house as this was planned for a long time. He either parked employees truck near park where JD truck was later found or at location he had meticulously planned to hide JD body. He jogs to JD house- there are woods behind her house he could go undetected. He kills her in garage and uses her own truck to transport her to location where red employee truck is parked or buries her and leaves her car at park and jogs to red truck.
I think this was planned out for months, with MT full involvement. MOO

Welcome to WS!
This has been my thoughts too, since we found out about the pickup switch out. Really low down of FD to try to pin this on his employee and it looks like that's what he was doing. I'm so glad LE is always a step ahead of him.

I’d say it’s like body language—; you have to assess it compared to how a person usually acts BUT thinking of FD, I can see him not wanting to get his nice vehicle dirty ever and I can’t see him caring about whether an employee minded. I’d rather drive my own old vehicle than another person’s new one but what can you say to a boss esp. like FD? On the other hand, I can’t see him wanting to let anyone use his nice truck esp. an employee and esp. if that person was someone who got dirty. THAT might be unusual here. I’d also want to know if FD did normally wash a vehicle when returning it. That part is less common and especially for a self-centered, arrogant person. So I can see FD SAYING this is normal in the business while it may not be normal for HIM. I don’t think this was a normal thing or a coincidence.
I don't think it would be a coincidence either, but his defense would likely portray it as a normal thing.

My first post- thank you all who have done an amazing job keeping up with the timeline! My thoughts are there’s no way (MOO) that FD took any vehicle to JD house as this was planned for a long time. He either parked employees truck near park where JD truck was later found or at location he had meticulously planned to hide JD body. He jogs to JD house- there are woods behind her house he could go undetected. He kills her in garage and uses her own truck to transport her to location where red employee truck is parked or buries her and leaves her car at park and jogs to red truck.

Welcome to WS !!!!!

This is certainly the way to make a very motivated witness against your defense - try to frame him for a felony murder case.

Which also makes me suspicious FD also tried to plant some of the employee's DNA at the scene - like a pair of employees work gloves from his truck left at JD's home with her blood on them........

It also makes me think if...if FD was trying to frame the employee then he likely would not of used fictitious plates on the employees vehicle.

I’m still thinking it’s most probable that he used the fictitious plates while moving JD’s suburban.

Or possibly on the raptor while disposing of the evidence bags, it would make sense that he would remove said plates before returning home as he couldn’t risk being seen near his home with the fictitious plates.

Of course disposing of them in such a fashion was just beyond moronic!

But I need to remind myself, this is FD we are talking about ....he’s a moron

Last edited:
But here's the thing. His attorney claims he handed it over in the presence of his former attorney who asked for it back. LE refused. Is there any meat to that? He actually used the word theft.
As I understand it, evidence that can be easily destroyed/made to disappear before a warrant can be issued can be seized by LE without a warrant. I think a cell phone might fall under that category. Also, per FD's arrest warrant affidavit, after seizing the phone LE did obtain a search and seizure warrant to forensically download the device.

I'm not sure that FD was trying to frame his employee by (presumably) using his truck to go to NC and kill JD. If he used the altered license plates it was supposed to look like a different red Toyota Tacoma. Plus the employee didn't have the motive and would always be able to prove the car switch.

Welcome to Websleuths! I think he either jogged or rode a bike or motorbike small enough to be put in a vehicle. MOO

How far apart is JD’s house from the New Canaan house Fore Group was working on? If, as you say, the red truck wasn’t driven that far, and that FD did his thing and brought the truck right back to the house where the employee was working, you are likely right about JD’s remains being close. And to me, this also proves he was going to try to stick his employee with the crime, especially if the red truck was spotted near JD’s house at the time she was killed. Not sure what the employee’s motive would have been, but FD did put the employee in the position of possibly being seen nearby in that truck. I’d really like to know how that employee wears his hair.

It’s a ten minute drive from 69 Welles Lane New Canaan to 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, New Canaan. I googled directions and JDs rental home is approximately 3.4 miles from the Fore Group, LLC property. They gave a couple of options but Frogmore Road was in two.

Some people thought it was to frame his employee.

A Tale of 2 Toyota’s
Red Toyota Tacoma is Fulos’ employees truck. Fulos had access to it while said employee drove Fulos’ Black Raptor. According to DMV and/or CT State Tax Records, Fulos has a 2007 White Toyota Tundra registered in his name.

TLDR: employee drives a red Toyota Tacoma and Fulos has a white Toyota Tundra registered in his name

I guess I still think having the black raptor anywhere near JD’s house (like 10 minutes away), still puts the onus on FD. Now, borrowing the red truck and heading to JD’s house (if he did go there), and then swapping over at the New Canaan house that they are working on (if that’s where the switch back took place) gets my attention a little more, because our theory is that FD drove the red truck to JD’s and killed her. Then if someone sees him leaving JD’s in a red truck, and puts it together with employee driving a red truck, it seems to frame him better.

BBM. Who could have confirmed that? The children? The garage door isn't visible from the street.
Google Maps
The neighbor could have seen it that it was open through the backyard. If you click on street view you can see how close the neighbor's house is to the garage end of JD's

Last edited:
It’s a ten minute drive from 69 Welles Lane New Canaan to 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, New Canaan. I googled directions and JDs rental home is approximately 3.4 miles from the Fore Group, LLC property. They gave a couple of options but Frogmore Road was in two.

Thanks-this means the red truck could have been seen by people at both places in New Canaan, framing the employee for the killing. Especially if he wears his hair in the same style as FD’s new ‘do, and lives in North Hartford.

I guess I still think having the black raptor anywhere near JD’s house (like 10 minutes away), still puts the onus on FD. Now, borrowing the red truck and heading to JD’s house (if he did go there), and then swapping over at the New Canaan house that they are working on (if that’s where the switch back took place) gets my attention a little more, because our theory is that FD drove the red truck to JD’s and killed her. Then if someone sees him leaving JD’s in a red truck, and puts it together with employee driving a red truck, it seems to frame him better.
I agree, and a web sleuther saw that the employee no longer was listed on LinkedIn as having left fore in May 2019.

That could be true that they were contaminated but more importantly they had been altered with black tape to have different letters and numbers. I think he used them on the red Tacoma pick up truck when he went to her home Friday morning to deceive any neighbors if the truck was seen there and perhaps even JD herself if she saw it coming up the driveway. She would not have thought it was him.
Also, he left them on to do whatever he did with her body and changed them back when he got back to JC at 1:37. He took them off and put the trucks own plates back on and put the plates in the UPS box and took them up to Htfd. and discarded them in the sewer.
In visualizing this JD never saw it coming.

I’ve worked for companies with construction departments and often people with newer or less dented vehicles will ask to trade vehicles/borrow an older vehicle for dirty work. (Pun not really intended here but it fits, too.) The reverse is true when someone needs to go pick up a client, etc. Either way, what do you say to your boss when he asks esp. if he’s giving you the better vehicle? Politeness dictates that the returned vehicle have the same or more gas and/or is washed when returned but that depends on the person/boss.

I get all of that (said respectfully); if it was me, I wouldn’t have a vehicle that I drive frequently anyplace within miles of the place where I was planning to kill someone-but then, I’d never do that, either! I suppose maybe I’d have the employee take the white tundra, if I normally didn’t drive it. The red truck’s the one that really interests me, I think.

Thanks-this means the red truck could have been seen by people at both places in New Canaan, framing the employee for the killing. Especially if he wears his hair in the same style as FD’s new ‘do, and lives in North Hartford.

I keep coming back to JD’s own words in the divorce proceedings.

FD fantasizes about getting back at people who have wronged him

Could it be that FD had some type of simmering beef with this guy and tried to make him the fall guy?

Nothing would surprise me with FD tbh

Just pondering

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads