Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a ten minute drive from 69 Welles Lane New Canaan to 61 Sturbridge Hill Road, New Canaan. I googled directions and JDs rental home is approximately 3.4 miles from the Fore Group, LLC property. They gave a couple of options but Frogmore Road was in two.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    848.6 KB · Views: 24
In visualizing this JD never saw it coming.

I don’t know. I’m thinking she fought back. And that’s why there was so much blood. He probably planned to strangle her but she fought back and he had to use something from the garage to kill her is what I’m thinking. Or a gun.

I think when she came face to face with him in the garage she realized in a second that what she had feared was actually about to happen. I wonder if they’re exchanged any words. So awful for these kids.
MOO

Do we know if FD was even driving the Tacoma on the day JD disappeared? Do we have that specific information? It would be interesting to know how many times FD exchanged vehicles with his employee in the past? Was this a normal exchange occurring weekly or just every once in a while? Had it never occurred prior to 5/24? If FD and his employee had exchange vehicles in the past it would have given FD the opportunity to have keys made for the Tacoma! When the exchange of vehicles occurred on 5/24 FD could easily say he never operated the Tacoma and in fact was never given the keys from his employee to do so on this particular day! I obviously have no idea this actually occurred, but if it did this would be another premeditated moment for FD!

I guess I still think having the black raptor anywhere near JD’s house (like 10 minutes away), still puts the onus on FD. Now, borrowing the red truck and heading to JD’s house (if he did go there), and then swapping over at the New Canaan house that they are working on (if that’s where the switch back took place) gets my attention a little more, because our theory is that FD drove the red truck to JD’s and killed her. Then if someone sees him leaving JD’s in a red truck, and puts it together with employee driving a red truck, it seems to frame him better.
I think FD's current defense is that he wasn't in NC on the 24th. If he went to JD's home, killed her and then went to his property in NC, where the employee was working, wouldn't the employee be a witness that he was there? A car switch in NC doesn't make sense to me.

If you haven't seen this it looks like Pattis is laying out his case of circumstance. Good article.

Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case

"Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, spoke to 99.1 WPLR's Chaz & AJ on Thursday morning, in which he outlined his office's position that foul play is suspected and that there may be a body somewhere. However, he said his client didn't do it.

Pattis said investigators did not find a "bloody scene" at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home."

"However, he said even if it turns out that Fotis Dulos was on Albany Avenue, it would be circumstantial.

"My understanding is there are two potential bags, not 30," Pattis explained. "There may have been 30 stops by the car that he and she were believed to be in."

I have some random musings.

In the beginning I thought this was a sloppy, rage induced slapdash murder. Now with more details coming to light it seems he did plan. Maybe extensively. He had the meeting with a lawyer. The call from Greece. The body can’t be found. Alleged alibis. Things aren’t looking so simple anymore.

The phone call FD took from Greece.... I’m curious as to why a person would fly from Greece to confirm they were on the phone with him. There’s got to be more to it than that to want to see this individual in person. They have his phone records. They would seemingly know if it’s true or not. It seems a phone interview would suffice. So what’s up with that I wonder.

I also surmise that it’s irrelevant if MT smoked that day or not. They have phone pings and video. Also, word play could be going on here. It was said she abhors smoking. That’s not the same as ‘She doesn’t smoke’. Or ‘She doesn’t smoke and never has’. Or ‘She quit smoking’. It could mean, she abhors smoking and quit awhile ago, but she was freaking the *#!^ out and in her stress she picked up some smokes. MOO

From seeing pics of JD’s mom it appears she’s in exceptional health. Just visual observation. Haven’t heard much from the sister. You’d think maybe she would have tried to get temporary custody as opposed to an elderly family member.

I’m also excruciating curious about what kind of DNA of FD’s was in the sink. And when they say his DNA was mixed with JD’s blood, I wonder if that means his DNA and her blood were entangled so to speak. Or if they were just in the same location and intermingled because of proximity. From what I’ve read it said it was “mixed”.

Posting as much information that MSM is giving regarding the employee/contractor for the Fore Group who has retained Attorney Lindy Urso.

From WFSB: Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case
Summary: on 6/13/19 MSM learned that a person connected to Fotis Dulos hired Attorney at Law-Stamford Criminal Defense, Lindy Urso.
—Lindy declined to identify his client. MSM has also not identified his client’s identity. Per Urso, his client has “cooperated fully with authorities and is not in any way a suspect.” His client is “just looking forward to moving on with his life post-Fotis Dulos.”

From WTNH-News 8
Police continue to search trash plant for missing mom, as defense attorney releases new details

“Multiple sources confirm to News 8 that the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos' truck the day Jennifer Dulos went missing is being treated as a witness, not a suspect. He is cooperating with police.”

“The same sources also say that investigators are focusing on a red truck owned by that contractor because Fotis would have had access to it in the timeframe that Jennifer went missing.”

News 12 CT (basing its report on the Hartford Currant): Report: Truck belonging to Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day of disappearance

“A black Ford pickup truck belonging to Fotis Dulos' real estate company was in New Canaan the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared, according to the Hartford Courant.

The report says that Fotis was not driving the truck, which police have apparently seized.

The Courant says the employee driving the truck, who is not being named, was working at the house Dulos' company is building on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan. The employee allegedly returned the truck to Dulos in Farmington that same day.”

————————
I mean there are a few more nuggets but nothing I saw adds too much more detail. Did y’all see reported in MSM that the red truck was a a Toyota Tacoma? But other than that I don’t think we get to sleuth the contractor at all other than to discuss what is MSM. His identity remains unknown and his attorney has declined to identify him.

It also makes me think if...if FD was trying to frame the employee then he likely would not of used fictitious plates on the employees vehicle.

I’m still thinking it’s most probable that he used the fictitious plates while moving JD’s suburban.

Or possibly on the raptor while disposing of the evidence bags, it would make sense that he would remove said plates before returning home as he couldn’t risk being seen near his home with the fictitious plates.

BBM. YES you hit on something that has been bothering me.

The plates were just, badly done. They didn't follow the typical format of a 2007 plate ( 3 letters dot 3 numbers, or 2 letters -dash- 4 numbers) They were 4characters dot 3 letters. The 4 characters had a odd 1 stuck in there and the first number was below the baseline of the others, and the contour of the changes was not sharp ( my recollection, I can't find the images)

For a guy who is supposed to be so meticulous, they were pretty sloppy. So they would be more likely to be detected the more driving there was, especially on roads where CHP patrolled. - Like Highways.

So it makes more sense that they were only intended to be on a vehicle for a short amount of time and not on a freeway. So it makes entirely more sense (if anything does) that they were to disguise the move of her Black Suburban, not the Red Tacoma.

Thanks for the thought. It makes far more sense now.

Except that it brings up the question of the accessory who would pick him up from the park after leaving JDs vehicle.

If you haven't seen this it looks like Pattis is laying out his case of circumstance. Good article.

Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case

"Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, spoke to 99.1 WPLR's Chaz & AJ on Thursday morning, in which he outlined his office's position that foul play is suspected and that there may be a body somewhere. However, he said his client didn't do it.

Pattis said investigators did not find a "bloody scene" at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home."

"However, he said even if it turns out that Fotis Dulos was on Albany Avenue, it would be circumstantial.

"My understanding is there are two potential bags, not 30," Pattis explained. "There may have been 30 stops by the car that he and she were believed to be in."

So much malarkey.

But here's the thing. His attorney claims he handed it over in the presence of his former attorney who asked for it back. LE refused. Is there any meat to that? He actually used the word theft.
Depends on when the atty allegedly asked for it back. By that time, I assume LE had obtained a warrant for a forensic download from the device. Of course NP is going to say LE stole it. But doesn’t sound improper based on the facts so far, voluntarily gave phone to LE (consent) and LE obtained warrant while phone was in their possession

BBM. YES you hit on something that has been bothering me.

The plates were just, badly done. They didn't follow the typical format of a 2007 plate ( 3 letters dot 3 numbers, or 2 letters -dash- 4 numbers) They were 4characters dot 3 letters. The 4 characters had a odd 1 stuck in there and the first number was below the baseline of the others, and the contour of the changes was not sharp ( my recollection, I can't find the images)

For a guy who is supposed to be so meticulous, they were pretty sloppy. So they would be more likely to be detected the more driving there was, especially on roads where CHP patrolled. - Like Highways.

So it makes more sense that they were only intended to be on a vehicle for a short amount of time and not on a freeway. So it makes entirely more sense (if anything does) that they were to disguise the move of her Black Suburban, not the Red Tacoma.

Thanks for the thought. It makes far more sense now.

Except that it brings up the question of the accessory who would pick him up from the park after leaving JDs vehicle.

Just MOO but he may not have had an accessory pick him up. We know FD is in great shape and an avid runner/jogger and waterskiier. We all saw him jog with his ankle GPS on the morning after he bonded out.
We don’t know where he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly the Fore Hrpup employee’s red truck) on the morning JD was attacked.
We do know from the Arrest warrant issued on 6-1-19 that if you drove from 69 Welles Lane (Jennifer’s address) to where her 2017 Black Chevrolet Suburban was found by LE on May 24th after she was reported missing to NCPD—it is 3 miles driving distance. Her vehicle was located on Lapham Road “just north of Merritt Parkway along the west perimeter of Waveny Park in New Canaan.”
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

He could have jogged the whole way OR he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly contractors red pickup) at a midway point. He could have cut through the woods. I personally think he parked his vehicle at a midway point and jogged to his vehicle after abandoning her vehicle. Maybe he got the poison ivy when he was cutting through the woods to the vehicle he was driving. Jogging like a mile or a mile and a half could easily be accomplished by him same with 3 miles. But Imo he parked the vehicle he was driving at a midway piping between JD house and where her car was dumped. If he didn’t have an accessory. He could have but it can be done without one. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie