Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting as much information that MSM is giving regarding the employee/contractor for the Fore Group who has retained Attorney Lindy Urso.

From WFSB: Police search Avon pond in connection with missing mother case
Summary: on 6/13/19 MSM learned that a person connected to Fotis Dulos hired Attorney at Law-Stamford Criminal Defense, Lindy Urso.
—Lindy declined to identify his client. MSM has also not identified his client’s identity. Per Urso, his client has “cooperated fully with authorities and is not in any way a suspect.” His client is “just looking forward to moving on with his life post-Fotis Dulos.”

From WTNH-News 8
Police continue to search trash plant for missing mom, as defense attorney releases new details

“Multiple sources confirm to News 8 that the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos' truck the day Jennifer Dulos went missing is being treated as a witness, not a suspect. He is cooperating with police.”

“The same sources also say that investigators are focusing on a red truck owned by that contractor because Fotis would have had access to it in the timeframe that Jennifer went missing.”

News 12 CT (basing its report on the Hartford Currant): Report: Truck belonging to Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day of disappearance

“A black Ford pickup truck belonging to Fotis Dulos' real estate company was in New Canaan the day Jennifer Dulos disappeared, according to the Hartford Courant.

The report says that Fotis was not driving the truck, which police have apparently seized.

The Courant says the employee driving the truck, who is not being named, was working at the house Dulos' company is building on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan. The employee allegedly returned the truck to Dulos in Farmington that same day.”

————————
I mean there are a few more nuggets but nothing I saw adds too much more detail. Did y’all see reported in MSM that the red truck was a a Toyota Tacoma? But other than that I don’t think we get to sleuth the contractor at all other than to discuss what is MSM. His identity remains unknown and his attorney has declined to identify him.
Oh my goodness. Norm is a piece of work. After all that he allows as how he has only seen the arrest warrant.

Just MOO but he may not have had an accessory pick him up. We know FD is in great shape and an avid runner/jogger and waterskiier. We all saw him jog with his ankle GPS on the morning after he bonded out.
We don’t know where he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly the Fore Hrpup employee’s red truck) on the morning JD was attacked.
We do know from the Arrest warrant issued on 6-1-19 that if you drove from 69 Welles Lane (Jennifer’s address) to where her 2017 Black Chevrolet Suburban was found by LE on May 24th after she was reported missing to NCPD—it is 3 miles driving distance. Her vehicle was located on Lapham Road “just north of Merritt Parkway along the west perimeter of Waveny Park in New Canaan.”
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

He could have jogged the whole way OR he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly contractors red pickup) at a midway point. He could have cut through the woods. I personally think he parked his vehicle at a midway point and jogged to his vehicle after abandoning her vehicle. Maybe he got the poison ivy when he was cutting through the woods to the vehicle he was driving. Jogging like a mile or a mile and a half could easily be accomplished by him same with 3 miles. But Imo he parked the vehicle he was driving at a midway piping between JD house and where her car was dumped. If he didn’t have an accessory. He could have but it can be done without one. Jmo

If he left a vehicle where JD’s car was found or left one midway between her home and the park what do you suppose he did with JD?

I know, I know. In my recollection, the first number was a 5 and it had been altered to a 5 and a 1, and the last letter was a J and it had been altered to a U. But it wasn't done well

SBM:
Investigators located two Connecticut license plates whose appearance had been altered through the use of tape and adhesive. The actual license plate (Connecticut Passenger plates 516WDJ) had been modified to read “5ST6WBU. When the actual plates (516WDJ) were queried Motor Vehicle records indicated the plates came back Status: Cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

BBM. How come that nobody noticed a jogger in the neighbourhood? Did he bring a murder weapon? Where did he hide it? This is still one of the most plausible theories, IMO.[/QUOTE]
Maybe a jogger was noticed and LE knows about it, or.....if you look at ariel photo from park where JD car found to her house, there’s a way to run through woods. As far as weapon, could be easily carried or he knew he was using something in her garage.
What I can’t figure out is why he didn’t leave the bags (2?) of evidence with the body?

FD fantasizes about getting back at people who have wronged him

Could it be that FD had some type of simmering beef with this guy and tried to make him the fall guy?

Yes, very certainly possible. FD could always claim the employee had a thing for JD and hated FD because of it, despite FD maybe helping him out, giving him work.

I would think FD would also try to plant some of employee's DNA at the scene - like one of his work gloves stained with her blood. Something like that.

I get the impression that FD is not a moron, but he is maniacal in his planning this murder. Lots of fixation on details, yet some huge mistakes. Like he is so fixed on the minor details he's forgotten some really obvious issues like CCTV cameras on the garbage odyssey route.

And hopefully many others.

BBM. How come that nobody noticed a jogger in the neighbourhood? Did he bring a murder weapon? Where did he hide it? This is still one of the most plausible theories, IMO.
Maybe a jogger was noticed and LE knows about it, or.....if you look at ariel photo from park where JD car found to her house, there’s a way to run through woods. As far as weapon, could be easily carried or he knew he was using something in her garage.
What I can’t figure out is why he didn’t leave the bags (2?) of evidence with the body?[/QUOTE]
Maybe because they were plastic bags and would float, assuming she is in water.

Do we know if FD was even driving the Tacoma on the day JD disappeared? Do we have that specific information?

Not specifically the Tacoma, but the employee's vehicle. Sources are law enforcement:
Investigators looking into the disappearance of Farber Dulos believe an employee of the Fore Group was driving the Raptor owned by the company on May 24. Police have since seized the employee’s phone, computer as well as the employee’s own truck — which Fotis Dulos was driving that day, sources said.
Sources: The black Ford Raptor owned by Fotis Dulos’ company was in New Canaan on day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared — but he wasn’t driving it

Just MOO but he may not have had an accessory pick him up. We know FD is in great shape and an avid runner/jogger and waterskiier. We all saw him jog with his ankle GPS on the morning after he bonded out.
We don’t know where he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly the Fore Hrpup employee’s red truck) on the morning JD was attacked.
We do know from the Arrest warrant issued on 6-1-19 that if you drove from 69 Welles Lane (Jennifer’s address) to where her 2017 Black Chevrolet Suburban was found by LE on May 24th after she was reported missing to NCPD—it is 3 miles driving distance. Her vehicle was located on Lapham Road “just north of Merritt Parkway along the west perimeter of Waveny Park in New Canaan.”
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

He could have jogged the whole way OR he parked the vehicle he was driving (possibly contractors red pickup) at a midway point. He could have cut through the woods. I personally think he parked his vehicle at a midway point and jogged to his vehicle after abandoning her vehicle. Maybe he got the poison ivy when he was cutting through the woods to the vehicle he was driving. Jogging like a mile or a mile and a half could easily be accomplished by him same with 3 miles. But Imo he parked the vehicle he was driving at a midway piping between JD house and where her car was dumped. If he didn’t have an accessory. He could have but it can be done without one. Jmo

This is exactly what I've been thinking since we heard about the switch out. I don't think it would have been a problem at all for him.

is there any chance that she could still be alive?
You mean like she staged the scene in the garage to look like FD had harmed/killed her.

Then she took the train/bus/Uber to the Cape. Or maybe was driven by a friend. And then according to her plan, grandma & the kids came later? Kinda like that?

ETA: It would sure be great if so,
but I don't believe she’s alive.

ETA #2: Only problem with this theory: the bags of JD’s blood-soaked items that FD put in dumpsters in North Hartford.

IMO

Last edited:
If he left a vehicle where JD’s car was found or left one midway between her home and the park what do you suppose he did with JD?

I think because the bags loaded with the crime scene clean up evidence made it to Harford and in his Raptor which he didn’t have until the afternoon that he either wrapped Jennifer up in a towel or blanket and she was folded up somehow in either the backseat cab (if that truck has one) OR the truck bed of the employee’s truck. Bags of crime scene disposal evidence are also in the truck. He has some options: disposing her in New Canaan, disposing of her in Farmington (or nearby Avon area) or disposing of her in Hartford. Time was of the essence. In my gut I think she is very close to 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. Either she is buried in the woods. Dumped in the woods or near one of the two creeks that are near that property that feed into the Farmington river. That’s what I think. I think he also kept the bags there at that house until he swapped vehicles with the employee and then drove to 4 Jefferson crossing late that afternoon (per his phone movements in the Arrest Warrant). No idea where he swapped vehicles at.

What I can’t figure out is why he didn’t leave the bags (2?) of evidence with the body?
Maybe because they were plastic bags and would float, assuming she is in water.[/QUOTE]

I think the bags were not with her body (b/c I don’t believe she was dismembered and thrown in the trash bins in Hartford) bc the bags would definitely link back to him somehow. So if her body is ever found the presence of those bags with her body would link her death and murder back to him. JMO. I wish I knew how many bags were actually dumped and how many bags were actually recovered by LE but the Arrest Warrant doesn’t say. Only Nor “Spin me like record, baby” Pattis is claiming there are two bags.

is there any chance that she could still be alive?
Unless and until she is found, dead, or enough of her blood is found to ensure that she could not have survived that amount of blood loss, (and enough of her blood may have been found) then yes, I suppose she could theoretically still be alive. The chances of that are somewhere between slim and none, with slim already having left the building. While I can only speak for myself, I really doubt that anyone here believes Jennifer is still alive. Would be wonderful if she is. JMO

Last edited:
I think because the bags loaded with the crime scene clean up evidence made it to Harford and in his Raptor which he didn’t have until the afternoon that he either wrapped Jennifer up in a towel or blanket and she was folded up somehow in either the backseat cab (if that truck has one) OR the truck bed of the employee’s truck. Bags of crime scene disposal evidence are also in the truck. He has some options: disposing her in New Canaan, disposing of her in Farmington (or nearby Avon area) or disposing of her in Hartford. Time was of the essence. In my gut I think she is very close to 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. Either she is buried in the woods. Dumped in the woods or near one of the two creeks that are near that property that feed into the Farmington river. That’s what I think. I think he also kept the bags there at that house until he swapped vehicles with the employee and then drove to 4 Jefferson crossing late that afternoon (per his phone movements in the Arrest Warrant). No idea where he swapped vehicles at.

Lets say, FD left a vehicle at the park, jogged to her house, killed her, cleaned up the murder scene, placed JD and crime scene bags into suburban, drove suburban to the park and transferred JD and bags into his vehicle. It it reasonable to think FD was able to accomplish this in daylight without any eye witnesses or security footage?

Last edited:
Lets say, FD left a vehicle at the park, jogged to her house, killed her, cleaned up the murder scene, placed JD and crime scene bags into suburban, drove suburban to the park and transferred JD and bags into his vehicle. It it reasonable to think FD was able to accomplish this in board daylight without any eye witnesses or security footage?

If lucky, he may have been able to accomplish that without any eyewitnesses, but in this day and age, it is almost impossible to go anywhere in a public area where you are not seen by multiple cameras, and multiple times. Now, is it possible that LE never sees such recorded footage? Yes, but I am confident that investigators are pouring over everything they can get their hands on. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member