CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

OJ Simpson is now on Twitter and says he's 'got a little getting even to do'

"Hey Twitter world, this is yours truly. Coming soon to Twitter, you'll get to read all my thoughts and opinions on just about everything," says Simpson, 71, while surrounded by greenery outdoors.
He also asks people to follow his new official account, @TheRealOJ32.
"It should be a lot of fun. I've got a little getting even to do," the NFL Hall of Famer says with a smile and without offering more details.

OJ Simpson is now on Twitter and says he's 'got a little getting even to do' - CNN

Earlier this morning that account had 45k likes and 145k followers. SMH...

25 years ago, America watched cops chase O.J. in Ford Bronco

It was the day OJ went from hero to murder suspect

(CNN) - June 17, 1994, was supposed to be a big sports night. Viewers around the nation settled in front of their TV screens to watch the New York Knicks take on the Houston Rockets in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

But instead, another sports figure dominated television in an unforgettable way on that night 25 years ago. O.J. Simpson hopped into a white Ford Bronco, rode down a Los Angeles interstate and sparked one of the most-watched events in TV history...

"Hey Twitter world, this is yours truly. Coming soon to Twitter, you'll get to read all my thoughts and opinions on just about everything," says Simpson, 71, while surrounded by greenery outdoors.
"It should be a lot of fun. I've got a little getting even to do," the NFL Hall of Famer says with a smile and without offering more details.

OJ Simpson is now on Twitter and says he's 'got a little getting even to do' - CNN

This is disgusting. I guess using twitter is better than murdering everyone he thinks has wronged him. He got away with murder he should be grateful. Instead he's hidden assets than robbed them back, maybe did something else, wrote a book title If I Did It and now this. He is a typical abuser and probably a sociopath. He is always the victim not the wife that he slaughtered or the man that was just returning sunglasses to her, or their families - it's all about OJ. Hopefully people following him on Twitter are there to blast his *advertiser censored* and give him a reality check.

Yes I saw this briefly on the news yesterday and I am REPULSED!! The nerve!!!! Where can I protest lol.

I want to post pictures of Ron and Nicole under every tweet.

On pleeeeeease pleasssse pleaaaase can we do this?? I’m not even on twitter but I will sign up right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully everyone will ignore him but I'm sure he has a large fan base

Boy would I have some words for him.

How I used to be a fan.

My blood is boiling.

Last edited:
This is disgusting. I guess using twitter is better than murdering everyone he thinks has wronged him. He got away with murder he should be grateful. Instead he's hidden assets than robbed them back, maybe did something else, wrote a book title If I Did It and now this. He is a typical abuser and probably a sociopath. He is always the victim not the wife that he slaughtered or the man that was just returning sunglasses to her, or their families - it's all about OJ. Hopefully people following him on Twitter are there to blast his *advertiser censored* and give him a reality check.

Isn't this just perfect- isn't this exactly what a sociopath would do? he got away with double murder, he spent years in prison for an unrelated crime, but instead of being grateful and living a quiet life, his only thought is "getting even" for being wronged. He tells himself he was wronged--- that is probably how he justifies murder as well. He is beyond redemption. He is disgusting. The worst part is that he will have thousands of followers buying his B.S. That is the state of the world we live in now. It is so offensive.

Isn't this just perfect- what a sociopath would do? he got away with double murder, he spent years in prison, but instead of being grateful and living a quiet life, his only thought is "getting even" for being wronged. He is beyond disgusting. The worst part is that he will have thousands of followers buying his B.S. That is the state of the world we
live in now. It is so offensive.

I am soooo offended.

What does Ron Goldman’s father and Nicole’s sister have to say about this?

Disgusting!!!!! The nerve. I’m so disgusted I can’t write. This just says so much about him like you said!

What the heck does he have to say about Nicole and Ron?

Oh put me in a room with him right now!!!

(Self imposed timeout)

ETA:

I’d post on his ridiculous twitter the clip from the civil suit deposition where he was asked if he owned those shoes and he said he’s never owned such a pair then they showed him the picture of him wearing those fancy shoes from Italy when he just said he didn’t own them! And the look on his face that yeah, Busted!!! As one who, embarrassing to admit, thought he was innocent only bc I was deluded, that moment and that look on His face SEALED IT for me.

(My blood pressure just hit the roof!!!)

And this is what he wants obviously, attention, opening himself up to this.

Disgraceful.

ETA2:

Isn't this just perfect- isn't this exactly what a sociopath would do? he got away with double murder, he spent years in prison for an unrelated crime, but instead of being grateful and living a quiet life, his only thought is "getting even" for being wronged. He tells himself he was wronged--- that is probably how he justifies murder as well. He is beyond redemption. He is disgusting. The worst part is that he will have thousands of followers buying his B.S. That is the state of the world we live in now. It is so offensive.

This post is so perfect.

ETA3:

$&()&-/“@&$!!!

Last edited:

...aaaaaaaaaaaand, I've just decided to become a Troll.

Last edited:
Check this out!

O.J. Simpson joined Twitter, and people are protesting by following Ron Goldman's sister

“I see that the unrepentant murderer just joined Twitter. Can everyone do me a big favor? Please follow Ron Goldman’s sister, @KimEGoldman. She should have more followers than that monster,” wrote Ali.”

Snip

“As a result, Kim Goldman started gaining followers with rapid speed. On Saturday, she had around 7300. Later that day, she hit 10,000. Ali kept campaigning for more people to follow Goldman in a series of tweets.”

Snip

“Goldman, who appears as the host of a new podcast titled “Confronting O.J. Simpson,” is up to 36,000 followers as of Sunday afternoon.”

Oh this makes want to cry!! I literally have tears in my eyes!!!!!

Last edited:
OJ is a criminal and crazy enough to get caught. Both times, actually (I still remember his car being chased - and at that time, I did not even know who OJ was).

And because I do know who OJ was, I view him as a stupid criminal, who can't even plan, who is a killer and a robber, and a shame to any community. Instead, he is "a legend".

In contrast to others, I don't think he got away with murder because of race. There are more than enough poor black males in American jails. Any regular black man would have not gotten away with half of what OJ did. This is the sad part. (Some American blacks who have served 20 years behind bars have just been exonerated with DNA tests...)

No, sadly, OJ got away with murder because he had the ability to run fast with a ball, and it makes you a legend in this country. (In Europe, running with the ball would get you nowhere. Instead, you have to hit the ball with your foot, and if you do it well, you become rich and famous).

Look at how OJ is defined in Wikipedia. "Orenthal James Simpson (born July 9, 1947), nicknamed The Juice, is a former American football running back, broadcaster, actor, advertising spokesman, and convicted robber and kidnapper."

So everything that to me, defines him, what made him lose everything he had - money, fame, freedom - according to Wikipedia, pales in comparison with his ability to run with a ball.

And OJ process was such a stupid, stupid drama. No surprise "The Kardashians" became popular for no specific reason.

And OJ is not the only one. Michael Vick, who should have been put behind bars forever for his mistreatment of animals, got out, because he, too, can run well with a ball and more, explain to other people how to do it, too.

And OJ is not the only one. Michael Vick, who should have been put behind bars forever for his mistreatment of animals, got out...

Rsbm

Yes!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!
People say MV “did his time”...PFffftttt!! And Subway even made him their man of the year!!! Appalling!! A lot of people have no idea that MV did this with own hands, and those that do give him a pass bc he can run with a ball as you said. Disgraceful!!!!

Last edited:
Court TV, which came back on the air in May, has set a 37-part docuseries looking back on the O.J. Simpson double-murder trial. It will be Court TV’s first foray into the original programming space.

The series, titled “OJ25,” will look back at the “Trial of the Century,” with each episode focusing on every week of the 37-week trial. Court TV has every minute of the trial in its library.

“OJ25,” which will premiere in January 2020.

Court TV to Debut 37-Part O.J. Simpson Murder Trial Docuseries

I don't usually watch OJ specials but i did watch one this week on ID- it was very good because it went into the background of both Nicole and OJ Simpson, with lots of footage including footage of their wedding. Who would have thought he would have been such an abuser? I thought this special was well done. I will never forget the day the verdict came in--- I was working in a hospital--- we were all shocked beyond words with the acquittal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back