Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank all of you for making this forum so exceptional. There is virtually no infighting. I appreciate all of the hard work compiling
timelines and more.

Our WS locals are just superb. With their intimate knowledge of the area, their access to local new media behind paywalls, their sleuthing and photos, it helps to really illuminate this case.
Before them, I was just seeing Google maps from NYC news sources.

I have erractic hourse and struggle to keep up, but could someone
answer these questions that I have:

1. Did JD have a housekeeper and a nanny --- 2 separate people?

2. Who was it that told police that she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Was it the nanny or was it the housekeeper? At what time
did she arrive at the house and leave the house?

3. Did the woman who said she didn't see anything unusual (housekeeper or nanny) actually go into the garage where JD's blood was later found? It's possible that the washing machine and dryer are located inside the house and not the garage, so there wouldn't be a need for the the housekeeper to go into the garage.

4. Are most home security cameras black and white? Or would there be a CCTV that had the Dulos employee's red Toyota in color?

Thank you!

Another fabulous Pattis quote:

“Can you get from Farmington to New Canaan and back and kill somebody and clean up an extensive mess in the garage–that included a lot of blood, and splatter on a couple cars–dispose of a body, dispose of her car,” he told Fox 61. “Can all that really be accomplished in broad daylight in four-and-a-half hours without a witness?”
————————————————
Ohhhhh someone other than me pick this apart! I mean I want to so badly but it’s like I’ve posted so much lately people have to be tired to reading my stuff. I’m tired of reading my stuff. Lol! Please someone pick his statement apart!
lololol, so funny!

The difference is that a nurse who is used to cleaning up human blood cleaned up Kelsey's condo. Whoever cleaned up (or tried to clean up) JD's garage didn't do such a great job. And then there's dumping the bloody cleanup supplies in 30 stops. Dumb move.

Well, FD probably didn't have the lure of SonicBurger just across the way to motivate him as KK did. She could probably see it from KB's condo....

This may have been addressed earlier in this forum, but do we know
what kind of boat Fotis owned to pull his kids on waterskies? I'm assuming that Fotis actually piloted the water ski tow boat. That may not be the case. Does Fotis own a tow boat and does the boat have an open back?

I am thinking that the banging that the dog sitter heard in the early morning hours was Fotis hammering the lid closed to an oil drum that held his wife's dead body. He might have put chucks of cement, bricks, etc. or mixed in a bag of cement to make sure that the drum would sink in a body of water. He couldn't risk the drum floating to the surface. But, could one man (Fotis) lift the heavy drum by himself?
Could he get it into a truck and then over the side orbackof a boat by himself?

Patrick Frazee could burn Kelsey's body without much notice because
of the rural terrain of the Colorado ranches. I don't think Fotis could burn JD's body without someone calling the fire dept. Acid? Yes.

Well, FD probably didn't have the lure of SonicBurger just across the way to motivate him as KK did. She could probably see it from KB's condo....
Especially, if she ordered the Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Onion Rings. I don't buy into KKL's claim that she helped Frazee because she feared for her life and those of her kids. I assume that MT will claim the same thing about Fotis.

This may have been addressed earlier in this forum, but do we know
what kind of boat Fotis owned to pull his kids on waterskies? I'm assuming that Fotis actually piloted the water ski tow boat. That may not be the case. Does Fotis own a tow boat and does the boat have an open back?

FD did not own a boat of any kind

There have been many studies about narcissists, psychopaths, and anti-social who kill (especially if their wife/GF is pregnant or threatens to divorce and keep the man from his kids) but new studies need to include the factor of FINANCIAL STRESS. You cannot underplay
the pressure of financial stress.

As one of our WS posters who lives in CT explained, things are really bad in CT. There are huge McMansions that cost a fortune to
keep afloat due to having very high property taxes. The state taxes Social Security. The state of CT, itself, is close to being bankrupt.

Imagine being Fotis with all of those albatross properties. He was going down. What happens in a man's mind that he comes to think that murder is an OK option?

In NY we are seeing suicides, murder/suicides and men slaughtering their families and then killing themselves due to financial stress
and the loss of their extravagant homes and lifestyles.

imo

Last edited:
Thanks. So the Dulos kids waterskiing took place through a program?

JD wrote a blog and I recall reading that FD would take them out himself, sometimes with friends or relatives, to a nearby pond (Avon pond that LE recently searched). This is when the kids were quite young (the oldest twins were 7). According to her court documents, he would force them to water ski all day against their will, possibly the number of hours had escalated in recent years as the kids got older. I'm assuming they just rented or had access to a boat through the water skiing club.

There have been many studies about narcissists, psychopaths, and anti-social who kill (especially if their wife/GF is pregnant or threatens to divorce and keep the man from his kids) but new studies need to include the factor of FINANCIAL STRESS. You cannot underplay
the pressure of financial stress.

As one of our WS posters who lives in CT explained, things are really bad in CT. There are huge McMansions that cost a fortune to
keep afloat due to having very high property taxes. The state taxes Social Security. The state of CT, itself, is close to being bankrupt.

Imagine being Fotis with all of those albatross properties. He was going down. What happens in a man's mind that he comes to think that murder is an OK option?

In NY we are seeing suicides, murder/suicides and men slaughtering their families and then killing themselves due to financial stress

imo
It's impossible to have any sympathy for FD when you remember that "his" money from the beginning of this marriage was a continuous gift from Jennifer's family.

We don't yet know what shenanigans he used to avoid working much and to keep money he was supposed to return but it's clear he didn't play fair with her father.

I'm sad for people there who have worked hard and are in tough circumstances but no, not sad for FD.

Rational men who realize they've made large financial mistakes get professional financial counseling and sell at a loss, declare bankruptcy, whatever is legal to get themselves out of this situation, and do it all LEGALLY, learning a huge lesson.

FD however, is a fortune hunter, who schemed and hunted JD for her family's money and began to use it to his own benefit. He displays very strong narcisstic, and sociopathic traits, so he can't be put in the class of the financially beleagured men you describe.

There is no excuse for any of this bloodshed and familicide you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member