Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I get the impression that FD is not a moron, but he is maniacal in his planning this murder. Lots of fixation on details, yet some huge mistakes. Like he is so fixed on the minor details he's forgotten some really obvious issues like CCTV cameras on the garbage odyssey route.

Right? Like I wonder if he thought he'd better plan an alibi for the morning, possibly think out leaving his phone behind, and do some possible combination of driving his own white truck, dirt bike, and the employee's red truck in committing the crime/disposing of remains, but then think he was in the clear later in the day to drive his own truck and carry his phone for the garbage bag odyssey?

Well, this kind of narcissist always believes he is the smartest guy in town...

No one can ever tell him anything otherwise
Wait. What? Fotis wanted his wife and their kids to live in the same house with his mistress MT and her daughter along with King Fotis?

I am behind in reading the threads!

EXACTLY.

I don't know how she planned it or what stuff she left behind, but she got all the kids dressed up and told Fotis she was taking them to visit her father's grave. It was something like the anniversary of his death, I think.

So they left and never came back She moved into a house she had rented very close to their school. I'm not sure that she didn't take them to NYC for a bit just until the major drama appeared over.

How did her Dad die? I must have missed this information- not surprised, as this thread moves fast!

I do have a feeling that they will eventually investigate the mother's death, after this. Time and patience, plus evidence has to be sorted out. Once they find Jennifer (I pray so, don't want to see another Kelsey situation), I wouldn't be surprised if LE quietly tries to tie them both together somehow.

I thought her father died of cancer, but I am not sure.

I don't know anything about the death of JD's dad. But knowing that there are questions concerning the death of Fotis' mother being hit by a car driven by the young Greek nanny, LE needs to reopen the death of JD's dad.

His NYT obituary states that he died peacefully at home. I doubt anything involving a murder could be spun this way, IMO, but if anyone has more information, I would be curious as well.

Well, this kind of narcissist always believes he is the smartest guy in town...

No one can ever tell him anything otherwise

EXACTLY.

I don't know how she planned it or what stuff she left behind, but she got all the kids dressed up and told Fotis she was taking them to visit her father's grave. It was something like the anniversary of his death, I think.

So they left and never came back She moved into a house she had rented very close to their school. I'm not sure that she didn't take them to NYC for a bit just until the major drama appeared over.
BBM
IIRC, I think it was on or around Father’s Day.

I know very little about “Burner” phones, which have been mentioned several times.

Are they phones that you pre-pay for the minutes you’ll be using? Are the registered or hooked up with a telephone company?

If MT and FD have pre-paid (burner?) phones, are they able to send text messages and emails to each other, without anyone (LE, detectives etc) seeing the messages?

I’m not sure, but I thought someone here said that voices and other noises can be heard via their ankle bracelets. Am I correct?

Do the “burner” phones ping at towers? I’d appreciate any info on the burner phones.

I’m assuming they can get on the internet and see news reports and possibly Websleuths, even!

IMO

Rage. Unbridled rage.

Those who have become permanently associated with Narcissists through relationships with common children know how eternal the abuse of the narcissist is.

They literally will hunt you down, and make you and anyone dear to you pay for the rest of your lives.

This website has some articles that explain the horror train such relationships become.

Prime Articles

The only way out is to become grey rock. To become so bland and dispassionate and unable to provoke that the narcissist goes elsewhere. But that really only works well if you have no children or other major life issues in common. You have to go absolutely No Contact. Impossible with children

I truly feel for the Jennifer for the hell her life must have increasingly become, the hell that forced her to flee her and her children's home, the hell that she openly expressed in her court documents. I just want her family to get closure by finding her body and getting a respectful burial, and to allow the children, her wonderful mother and sister, and other friends who loved her so to reach peace, safely.

His NYT obituary states that he died peacefully at home. I doubt anything involving a murder could be spun this way, IMO, but if anyone has more information, I would be curious as well.
Unless slowly poisoned over time? Maybe causing a terminal illness or condition?

ETA: I doubt FD caused his father-in-law’s death. However, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he did.

MMO

I know very little about “Burner” phones, which have been mentioned several times.

Are they phones that you pre-pay for the minutes you’ll be using? Are the registered or hooked up with a telephone company?

If MT and FD have pre-paid (burner?) phones, are they able to send text messages and emails to each other, without anyone (LE, detectives etc) seeing the messages?

I’m not sure, but I thought someone here said that voices and other noises can be heard via their ankle bracelets. Am I correct?

Do the “burner” phones ping at towers? I’d appreciate any info on the burner phones.

I’m assuming they can get on the internet and see news reports and possibly Websleuths, even!

IMO
I believe that "burner phones" just mean pay-to-use phones that don't require monthy or yearly contracts. Tracfone is an example.
They are called "disposable phones" because they are cheap. $19.99 to buy the phone and another $20 to buy phone time. If you pay online, you can pay only $9.99 with a debit card but that's associated w/ your name unless you buy a prepaid card. With Tracfone, you can register it with your name or you don't have to register. You can buy the phone and phone card from drugstores, grocery stores, etc. They can be tracked by cell towers. It's just that
your name isn't associated with it. I would imagine LE can track it back to a store purchase. Even if you pay with cash, you would be on the stores CCTV.

Last edited:
I believe that "burner phones" just mean pay-to-use phones that don't require monthy or yearly contracts. Tracfone is an example.
They are called "disapoable phones" because they are cheap. $19.99 to buy the phone and anther $20 to buy phone time. If you pay online, you can pay onnly $9.99 with debit card but that's associated w/ your name unless you buy a prepaid card. With Tracfone, you can register it wth your name or you don't have to register. You can buy the phone and phonecard from drugstores, grocery stores, etc. They can be tracked by cell towers. It's just that
your name isn't associated with it. I would imagine LE can track it back to a store purchase. Even if you pay with cash, you would be on the stores CCTV.
Thank you for the info.
If someone else bought the minutes for MT & FD, they wouldn’t be on CCTV.

A few years ago, I had guests at my house. I announced that I was going to Walmart and asked if anyone needed anything.

One of them asked for me to buy $50 worth of minutes for his phone. He wrote down what minutes to get.

Other than that, I knew nothing! Like how many minutes the $50 got him or how long it lasted. Nor what all else his phone did.

I’d still like to know if MT & FD are communicating. And if by burner phones, can their messages be traced?

I’m sure the hotel where MT is staying, has internet and free use of computers. All the hotels do that I’ve stayed at.

MOO

Wait a minute. I had to read this like 10x. Sorry for the language, not sure if this is allowed, but WTF. The whole thing with his phone screams "completely shady, I did it." I just can't figure out if he's a genius or an idiot. I can't. I'm routing so hard for the NCPD and the FBI and all other law enforcement that they have damning evidence. I think they do.
It is ok to have as wtf moment. It defies logic.

To repeat:
Just working on a timeline from affidavit here:

9:00 am - 9:30 am - JD on phone call, still alive.
11:00 am - JD missed appointment
12:00 pm - cleaning lady at house (verified? Likely FD gone by that point regardless)
1:00 pm - JD missed second appointment
1 pm or 1:32 pm - FD phone leaves 4 Jefferson Crossing.
1:37 pm - FD phone arrives at 80 Mountain Spring.
3:38 pm - FD phone begins walk from 80 Mountain Spring.
4:17 pm - FD phone arrives at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
5:21 pm - FD phone "arrives" at 80 Mountain Spring.
5:34 pm - FD phone "arrived back" at 4 Jefferson Crossing.
7:00 pm - Report of missing JD given to NCPD.
7:10 pm - FD and MT phones travel to Albany Ave in Hartford. (in Ford Raptor)
7:41 pm - FD phone leaves Hartford.
8:10 pm - FD seen in Ford Raptor at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

Anything I am missing? Odd that Rd's warrant doesn't mention MT back sat his house. Does anyone have a copy of MT's warrant? Eta: the affidavit link above has MT's included, and the language is identical.

Google maps indicates that it is about a 4 minute drive between 4 Jefferson Crossing and 80 Mountain Spring but about a 40 minute walk.

Thank you for the info.
If someone else bought the minutes for MT & FD, they wouldn’t be on CCTV.

A few years ago, I had guests at my house. I announced that I was going to Walmart and asked if anyone needed anything.

One of them asked for me to buy $50 worth of minutes for his phone. He wrote down what minutes to get.

Other than that, I knew nothing! Like how many minutes the $50 got him or how long it lasted. Nor what all else his phone did.

I’d still like to know if MT & FD are communicating. And if by burner phones, can their messages be traced?

I’m sure the hotel where MT is staying, has internet and free use of computers. All the hotels do that I’ve stayed at.

MOO
Risky. For all FD knows, MT has turned and is letting LE listen in and see her messages. JMO.

I noticed that the first time I watched. I can't tell if he's trying to figure out who said it, or realized a little too late he would've had a reaction to that statement, so he has that exaggerated face.

What I found most interesting was the illogic of NP’s argument that everyone knows this if one is going through a contentious divorce and custody battle and one party is murdered, of course the other party to the legal battle of this nature would be the assumed primary subject, of which FD of course was or would have been aware, which is why NP can certainly understand why FD would have had or expressed this concern to witnesses outside JD’s house and/or present at that Wednesday gathering..... say wut?

So FD was assuming JD would be murdered or go missing two days before she disappeared and so that’s why FD said something about how he didn’t want to go inside the house because he knew he’d be presumed to be the person who killed her and/or caused her to go missing??

I don’t think so.

Oh and btw my young law clerk needs some camera time and as the court can clearly see he does not have ponytail hair and possibly is not yet having to shave off facial hair. But we’d like for him to stand here in frame to deflect focus from the scrub. I won’t wait for permission from Your Honor, I will just proceed with channeling Justice Kavanaughesque offense at the baselessness of these accusations with which my client has not yet even been charged yet already smeared by the newsies and every Muncie girl. That is all.

Couldn't LE get an idea of a time frame of events from JD's phone pings? Assuming her phone was on that morning, they would know when she arrived back home from the school run and how much time had passed before her phone went dead (e.g. a few minutes vs hours). They'd also know if she was home when she took the call from her friend that morning. If the phone pings stopped at the house, either she switched it off (unlikely) or the attacker did (sometime between their arrival and departure). If it was traced all the way to the Waveny Park, unless it was switched on/off multiple times, LE might know when the phone left her home, which route it took and when it arrived at the park. Edited to add that the previous two sentences would also be consistent with her going for a jog, but I don't think that's what happened.

Last edited:
What I found most interesting was the illogic of NP’s argument that everyone knows this if one is going through a contentious divorce and custody battle and one party is murdered, of course the other party to the legal battle of this nature would be the assumed primary subject, of which FD of course was or would have been aware, which is why NP can certainly understand why FD would have had or expressed this concern to witnesses outside JD’s house and/or present at that Wednesday gathering..... say wut?

So FD was assuming JD would be murdered or go missing two days before she disappeared and so that’s why FD said something about how he didn’t want to go inside the house because he knew he’d be presumed to be the person who killed her and/or caused her to go missing??

I don’t think so.

Oh and btw my young law clerk needs some camera time and as the court can clearly see he does not have ponytail hair and possibly is not yet having to shave off facial hair. But we’d like for him to stand here in frame to deflect focus from the scrub. I won’t wait for permission from Your Honor, I will just proceed with channeling Justice Kavanaughesque offense at the baselessness of these accusations with which my client has not yet even been charged yet already smeared by the newsies and every Muncie girl. That is all.

What I don't understand is why you wouldn't have wanted to have it been known that you were previously inside the residence...if you were planning a crime there. "Of course my DNA is there! I was in and out of the house all day on Wednesday, there are plenty of witnesses." Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23