Found Deceased MI- Garen Collins, 47, Riverfront Park Campground, Niles Twp, Berrien County, June 2019

I haven't found any updated articles either. I did find this and some other bits but can't be shared on the site. It is heartbreaking. Father's Day is tomorrow :(

Garen Collins

64527201_1814088432024879_8620513981758439424_n.jpg

Authorities: Dead body appears to be missing man

Authorities were searching for him Saturday when they came across the body of a dead man in thick woods. The body was about 100 yards away from the Dowagiac River.

Investigators say the body appears to be Collins. There were no apparent signs of foul play, authorities say.

Authorities say an autopsy is scheduled for Sunday to confirm the identification of the body and determine a cause of death.

Condolences to the friends and family.

Authorities were searching for him Saturday when they came across the body of a dead man in thick woods. The body was about 100 yards away from the Dowagiac River.

Investigators say the body appears to be Collins. There were no apparent signs of foul play, authorities say.

Authorities say an autopsy is scheduled for Sunday to confirm the identification of the body and determine a cause of death.

That's so sad, may Garen rest in peace. I wonder if he just wasn't feeling well and wandered off. Although, the thick woods part is a bit puzzling to me.

Rest peacefully, Garen. So sad. :(

Police search for missing man after vehicle found near Dowagiac River
[...]

About 6:30 a.m. Sunday, June 9, the Berrien County Sheriff’s Office received a complaint of a missing person from the Riverfront Park Campground along the Dowagiac River in Niles Township.

The missing person is a white male named Garen Patrick Collins, 47, who resides at the Riverfront Park Campground at 1701 Pucker Street in Niles Township.

[...]

Google Maps - 1701 Pucker Street, Niles Township
You have all of you're Information wrong on this case yes he went missing Sunday but he was not reported missing until Tus I am a very close friend of his I am sick over this hole thing.

You have all of you're Information wrong on this case yes he went missing Sunday but he was not reported missing until Tus I am a very close friend of his I am sick over this hole thing.
My heart goes out to you. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

The article was written by Brad Devereaux | bdeverea@mlive.com

ETA: Welcome to Websleuths. Glad you joined us. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back