Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO his plan was to make it look like an abduction in the park, so he probably wasn't planning on entering other parts of the house or having to clean blood. Did he bring gloves?
Agree on no plan by the perpetrator to enter other parts of the home. To date don't think info has been released on gloves. Since it all seems to have been planned I would assume gloves were used. Otherwise, there could be fingerprints in her car at Waveny. Perhaps gloves were temporarily removed at some point because of unexpected blood -- blood that the perpetrator did not want to be transferred/left at the scene. Everything came undone with the blood it seems. JMO.

I admittedly have not read every thread....it's been a long while since I've been on WS at all!
But...this case!! OMG!

I wanted to ask a question.
Is there a chance there is a boat involved in this? I know about the pond searches and the water skiing...so was there a boat used to dispose of her remains?

Did borrowed truck have a trailer hitch for a boat?
Did FD truck have one?

Did FD have his own boat or easy access to one?

Perhaps you all could direct me if you have already gone down this path. My apologies for just jumping in.
Welcome back - we did research boats a few threads ago and determined he likely did not own one JMO

I admittedly have not read every thread....it's been a long while since I've been on WS at all!
But...this case!! OMG!

I wanted to ask a question.
Is there a chance there is a boat involved in this? I know about the pond searches and the water skiing...so was there a boat used to dispose of her remains?

Did borrowed truck have a trailer hitch for a boat?
Did FD truck have one?

Did FD have his own boat or easy access to one?

Perhaps you all could direct me if you have already gone down this path. My apologies for just jumping in.

Please don't apologize for asking questions, even if it has been discussed. FD did not own any boats that we have been able to determine, but he had access to a couple through the water ski club he belonged to. I have not heard whether or not the borrowed truck, or his, has a trailer hitch. That is a great question. My guess would be that they probably do, but I have nothing to base that on rather than just that they were probably used as work trucks, and perhaps sometimes needed to haul something. And welcome back! I come and go as well. Sometimes, I just need to step away for a while, especially after a particularly disturbing case. I have a hunch this is going to be one of those. JMO

Could he (FD) have stored his motorcycle (dirt bike) at the home he was building in New Canaan, making it easily accessible on the 24th? Maybe not though because then his employee would likely see him exiting the property with it. It is probably much more simple than that...he probably just took the body in her vehicle and quickly disposed.

I think the car swap may well have been simply to avoid being spotted by JD or anyone who knew her -- at the school or at or near her home.

Now this does make sense to me. He wasn’t quite so worried about LE seeing his truck on a video, I don’t think; but didn’t want JD to see it. This means that he parked it pretty close to her house, I think, rather than at the park.

Could he (FD) have stored his motorcycle (dirt bike) at the home he was building in New Canaan, making it easily accessible on the 24th? Maybe not though because then his employee would likely see him exiting the property with it. It is probably much more simple than that...he probably just took the body in her vehicle and quickly disposed.
Bbm
That’s what I think and then parked it at the park and walked away IMO

IMO/MOO:

All over the metaphorical map here — in advance, my apologies:

I don’t think this murder/hit job is FD’s first. This might not have been even his first attempt to murder JD.

Recall that ~two months before FD’s mom KD was accidentally run over by the nanny EN in 2010, reportedly KD sustained severe (but oops not fatal) injuries in a staircase fall. It is clear that Granny Dulos’s death (sorry y’all, I’m a grammar floozy) was not investigated very timely, critically, or thoroughly. Unknown what, if any, investigation of the prior staircase incident occurred.

Unknown at this time is whether FD or any of his corporate personas, alter (altar) egos, or assigns quietly filed or recovered a claim against himself, FORE Group, medical providers, or his homeowners or renters insurance policy, travel or trip insurance, or other type of insurance fraud related to what in retrospect very well may have been an initial failed attempt to take his mother’s life. FD probably learned a bit about alibi improvement and beneficial chaos and staging from the various attempts on his mother’s life. The last one was of course successful as viewed from his sociopathy. Likely he cashed in on the 2010 death. (I hope EN has protection and/or has been in hiding, if she hasn’t already been neutralized. She could have been that phone call from Greece. Doubtful, but who knows?)

With all our new school tech, we sometimes forget about old school. Walkie talkies aren’t unheard of in construction or for folks who might want to communicate live in some manner with less of a, so to speak, footprint.

The dirt bike/motocross theory is a real possibility. Off-road quite literally. SM photos of MT and her tween with such bikes. Toy Boy also likes toys. *Obviously.*

In Bridge, I was taught you play back based on your partner’s lead. FD tried to preempt and undermine JD’s pleading to the court for protection from and fear of FD. FD reportedly claimed that JD had threatened to hire a Mafia hit man to break his ?legs? ?knees? with a baseball bat. The court didn’t buy it.
But the murder weapon FD (or his hire) used to incapacitate JD initially might well have been a baseball bat. Knife would be too likely to accidentally cut himself if this hit was a DIY project for Selfie-Made Man. It’s possible JD was in very bad shape but technically not yet dead when FD (or his sub) re/moved JD from the garage. Bloody clothes may have been because the kids left with the nanny for NYC directly after the 1/2 day of school. They’d have backpacks but not overnight clothes toiletries etc for 5+1. Jennifer may have been loading up the suburban when she got ambushed. The totes may have been all she had to fight back with or throw at her assailant or block with, so the clothes would be bloody. FD or his hire wouldn’t have anticipated this because FD isn’t thoughtful and likely never packed anything for anyone — Jennifer was his donkey; a role reversal to be sure, given he was such a jack@ss.

Cleaning lady must not have been very thorough if JD’s blood was inside JD’s house on a faucet mixed with FD’s DNA. It would seem either Cleaning lady didn’t enter the house that day or FD returned for more crime scene clean up after cleaning lady left. I agree with upthread poster who implied Cleaning lady might easily have wound up dead with only slight time or location pivots. Bullet dodged. It’s likely JD was probably already dead or almost dead by then, so had Cleaning lady arrived slightly earlier and not been killed upon entry, she might have messed up the forensics more than she could have helped. Likely we may never know.

FORE Gloop — sorry Group! — reportedly worked on or completed many projects apart from the properties most often discussed on this thread. One is located on Block Island, R.I. There’s also several others you can view on FORE’s website. The photography is slick but the writing is atrocious. I’m thinking it’s the work of FD or MT, as JD was so much better than that. It’s just awful. More evidence of FD’s chokehold on everything IMO.

Side piece MT still has her own income stream presumably. Recall her lickity split bonding out of jail?

Back in ?2013? Or maybe it was before that, Olympic ski champion baby daddy acknowledged paternity of MT’s child and agreed to front her like $24K plus $200K to get an apt in Miami and agreed to pay MT $4K/mo for the child support of the one kid. I suspect that amount may has risen over the years, plus I’m guessing the baby daddy was/is paying for the child’s private school tuition and snow ski training, lodging, vacations, travel, coparenting across countries.

Unlike FD’s kids, MT’s kid looks like she genuinely loves competitive skiing and has a great close relationship with her father. I’m not aiming to sleuth anyone’s kids, all these kids are victims as is Olympic baby daddy; but among all the vanity awards for crappy homebuilding (“best mudroom”!) plastered all over the FORE group website, there’s one action photo of MT’s daughter catching air on the slopes and one of a FD son looking painfully miserable catching spray during some waterskiing championship. The kids names — full names — are used on the FORE website as well as their photos, the family home home office address and FD’s phone number. IIRC it may even mention the name of the school MT’s kid attends — so much for Protecting The Gift. (Also ironic if the Dulos bracelet in court on MT’s wrist was cropped out of the photo to protect her daughter’s privacy as the kid’s name was reportedly on one of the beads, but then there’s basically the tween’s resume on the shameless FORE Group brag crapsite.

Glossy but vacuous, which seems fitting.

So, among the possible frames/spins FD had hoped folks might go for when JD went missing might be that JD arranged to stage her own murder and/or abduction in order to disappear to frame him, that MT killed JD out of jealousy or twisted love, that JD was trying to take out a hit on FD but it backfired, that MT’s kid did it bc she was troubled or envious or whatever (which would seem completely out there but if the thought was basically no peril for a troubled child theory trotted out to save FD and just ship the kid back to her real dad to protect her and throw some shade enough to create reasonable doubt), or else Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the lead pipe.

The FORE Group website includes testimonials about, inter alia, the complexity of the Block Island job and how FD was great at off shore staging, little zoning miracles and environmental variances, and related garbage. So for those going with a remote location theory, I’d say that Block Island bay or Newark or a shipping container back to Greece might be a good place to start. How about old wells?

It’s also been mentioned FD liked to fly planes. And though we’ve not yet seen any documentation that FD owned any boats in Ct under his name, that seems unlikely as well as probably irrelevant, given his long pattern of zero concern for acquiring or exploiting others’s (see?) goods, with or without their knowledge and/or permission.

FD would want JD’s purse if he could get his hands on it, safe deposit key/s, diary, computer, works in progress, any hidden or helpful documents.

Another pearl on the FORE play site mentions all FD projects meet or exceed 10 ft foundations. All it takes is a few friends in cement or waste management to take care of this whole thing. Well, not *friends* exactly. But, you know, people who’d rather not be bothered with a bunch of paperwork or details. They don’t need to know these things.

Before it’s all over, we may find this case involves more than one body nevertheless. Didn’t NP basically foreshadow this last week? Somewhere in Ct there’s probably going to be a body that has a story to tell but that story has nothing to do with my adorable law clerk or these two lovebirds?

Pre-nup or post-nup? Likely a forged document or two will be offered up at some point, no doubt fabricated, and hopefully with FD/MT’s signature horrific editing.

Any hog farms or sewage lakes in the area? Good places for disposing of stuff, although in a pinch maybe just a FedEx box.

I hope the Feds are running a parallel investigation on FD for tax evasion, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, insurance fraud, etc.

Shaving his head may have been to mimic his stunt double, though I heard he and Medusa pull their own stunts (will this be a split personality defense?). I’ll go with decoy or DNA mitigation goal. But I wonder if he noticed the SEAL sheer makes him look more hairline compromised, which I can’t imagine he will like, so he must get back out there on the skis or the trails again for another jog or two, grow his hair back in, or get on with the cap. It’s a missing persons/homicide investigation not a beauty pageant, I know, but I bet they’re already in casting and development discussions with someone and having his girl call their girl and they’ll do lunch. He probably thinks this song is about him. They’re so vain.

It would be ironic but angelic if FD’s guys don’t swim. I was/am so hoping this was a donor sperm fertility situation so that the kids won’t have any biological stigma on top of all of the other pain they are having to deal with and will have to deal with, so unfairly, forever. It’s the worst. How does anyone survive this?

Odds on Medusa being pregnant; anyone? I used to watch a lot of Y&R back in the day and this MT strikes me as a Sheila kind of character, much as he is a plastic fishing lure that has the glitter embedded in it. Each in its own way charmingly fake and parasitic. I hope that if JD & FD had any zygotes still banked, that neither FD nor MT ever get their hands on her kids potential siblings for any purpose, assuming they haven’t already gone for it.

I just want to vomit.

This whole thing is so sad. Prayers for the family. Let the truth out.

Please let FD slip up much more, not to kill again, but to reveal himself and to be betrayed by his fellow serpents or unwilling conspirators. Let someone they snuffed have left a detailed roadmap, timeline, photos, call log, bank records, phone numbers, a witness trail.

Please let someone soon find Jennifer. Please let FD come undone.

IMO/MOO

Please don't apologize for asking questions, even if it has been discussed. FD did not own any boats that we have been able to determine, but he had access to a couple through the water ski club he belonged to. I have not heard whether or not the borrowed truck, or his, has a trailer hitch. That is a great question. My guess would be that they probably do, but I have nothing to base that on rather than just that they were probably used as work trucks, and perhaps sometimes needed to haul something. And welcome back! I come and go as well. Sometimes, I just need to step away for a while, especially after a particularly disturbing case. I have a hunch this is going to be one of those. JMO

Sadly agree that there is no good outcome ahead here.
Would be interesting to know if the trucks have hitches. In fact, he could have used a trailer of some sort too rather then putting her body in a vehicle. But again, hitch needed.

I don't know much about hitches, actually, but I have spent a lot of time boating and I grew up waterskiing. So, I feel like I know a little.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention that whoever FD was speaking with on the phone that morning might have "owed" him in some way. Or do we know this is for sure not the case? I've been trying to keep up, but the threads move so quickly! I mean, we have burner cells, three-party calling, people who will lie, so many options to play with regarding this phone call during the morning of JD's murder.

Ok. So it was the housekeeper and not the nanny. I still think that a housekeeper wouldn't go into the garage unless the washing machine and dryer were in the garage.
Great point! JD’s home is 7800 sq feet. I’m assuming the laundry room could be the size of a small apartment and would adequately hold everything needed to clean that large home. I can’t find any pictures of the laundry room online, but there is a picture on Zillow of a large mud room with a door to the outside I would guess the laundry is similar in size?upload_2019-6-16_6-13-43.png

Great point! JD’s home is 7800 sq feet. I’m assuming the laundry room could be the size of a small apartment and would adequately hold everything needed to clean that large home. I can’t find any pictures of the laundry room online, but there is a picture on Zillow of a large mud room with a door to the outside I would guess the laundry is similar in size?View attachment 189107
With a house that size and with six people living in it, I'm guessing that the housekeeper did different tasks depending on the day of the week. You couldn't clean the whole house in one day, imo (well, I couldn't....how would I keep up with WS?!).

Maybe the housekeeper did living rooms/bedrooms on Fridays. Or bathrooms. Or laundry. Or vacuuming the house. We don't know that she even entered the kitchen.

jmopinion

Last edited:
I believe it is now safe to say that we know why the BBQ/gathering happened and why FD was there. It was for a “Greek name day celebration” for one of the children who had a name day on May 21. And I said earlier this a.m FD had 2 name days and one was 5-24. He actually has 3. Jan 6, Feb 6 and May 24 because of the variations and derivatives of his name.

Last edited:
Investigators have said that Fotis's* DNA was found on the faucet at JD's house.

I thought that Fotis was NOT to know where JD and the kids were living. This is a bombshell, right?

* A smaller bombshell ---
I was taught that the correct grammar was "Fotis' DNA." According to an English grammar expert at the New York Times, the correct grammar is "Fotis's DNA."

Ugh, I make that very same mistake! *cringe*
I, however, don’t submit writing to be widely published. I also have a Dental Hygiene degree, not a journalism degree. My possessive grammar mistakes will be the cross I die on, as it now seems ingrained.
But, hey...at least I’m not a murdering psycho stalker who has an ego as large as the sky! Oh, I meant *alleged* murderer. Yeah, that...:rolleyes:

Ugh, I make that very same mistake! *cringe*
I, however, don’t submit writing to be widely published. I also have a Dental Hygiene degree, not a journalism degree. My possessive grammar mistakes will be the cross I die on, as it now seems ingrained.
But, hey...at least I’m not a murdering psycho stalker who has an ego as large as the sky! Oh, I meant *alleged* murderer. Yeah, that...:rolleyes:

Apparently, *Fotis's* is not a grammatical mistake, according to this link. Either that, or *Fotis'* is acceptable. See Rule 1b and 1c. Perhaps we need a punctuation thread for those who care!?
Apostrophes | Punctuation Rules

Last edited:
Something I’ve been a little surprised about is cameras. Well, the apparent lack thereof, to be precise. I know tons of people who have cameras installed in their homes, some just to watch/interact with their pets. They all record. If I had the amount of wealth JD had, along with the very real threat of a psycho stalking jack***, I’d have had those cameras inside and outside my home. Garage included. I’d have had them recording offsite by a private security entity and accessible onsite only by me with retinal scan passcode access. Yes, that’s paranoid af, but she had every reason to be so. Nobody else would know of the cameras, including the children, family, friends, cleaning staff, etc. They make cameras so tiny, nobody would notice.
*I am in NO WAY placing blame or fault on JD for not having this. Having been in a brutal attack, maybe I’m just too paranoid. That’s a huge possibility.
**Wouldn't it be divine if she DID have some cameras, but LE isn’t spilling the beans? Although, surely they’d have been able to hold FD on no bond/bail with video footage of the crime.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members